It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Trayvon Martin: Cellphone pics of guns and drugs

page: 1
34
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Link

Drudge posted this link also.

This is pretty much what I expected from vile prosecutors and LE who seem to think lying by omission is somehow OK.

For me, It strengthens my belief in Zimmerman's intuition and judgement were correct to suspect Martin, I can't help but wonder what might have happened if Martin had a weapon with him that night.

While the gun and drugs by themselves don't mean Martin was a thug, together and with other things we know about him, it paints a clear enough picture for me that I know I don't want him or his kind around me or my family.

It also demonstrates an actual conspiracy by prosecutors and their minions, which if not for someone brave enough to come forward, we would never have learned about. Someone please explain how suppressing this evidence furthers the cause for truth and fairness in this trial?



+20 more 
posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This is why we have a neighborhood watch ourselves, to run off people like this. If you don't live here, you don't need to be "hanging around" at night near where my children sleep. I don't care if you don't like it, think it's fair or agree with it, we're not having it.


+31 more 
posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. Many teens like pictures of guns because they think it's "cool", how many movies today don't have guns in them? As for marijuana, many people have it as their desktop picture, if not posters on their dorms. Bob marley, Snoop Dogg, Jimmie Hendrix, and many other musicians have a huge influence on what kids like.

Using pictures on his phone as evidence for his own death is sick, especially when he was unarmed and did not have any weed on him.

They shot him, looked through his phone and now imply: hey look, we killed him but he actually had pictures of guns on his phone. How is this even a rational thing to bring to the court?

I'll admit it I also have pictures of weed and guns on my phone, without knowing me personally you would have never even guessed.


+25 more 
posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   


I'll admit it I also have pictures of weed and guns on my phone, without knowing me personally you would have never even guessed.


I don't know many people who have pictures of guns that don't own or want one already. I also don't know anyone who has pictures of weed that wouldn't be a smoker, maybe you're just special.

It's plain to see he gets high, likely has or has had a gun and shows an interest in the "thug life". I have no proof you think Zimmerman is guilty, but it's not hard to put 2 and 2 together for both these points.

The point is, it shows more of Martin's true character, which is exactly why prosecutors didn't want it getting out. I'm quite sure if it were a pocket bible and pictures of Jesus, it would have been released.
edit on 30-5-2013 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)


+26 more 
posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It's only meaningless if his character isn't in question, which it is, and should be. I love how people are still trying to portray him as an innocent angel. What a load of bullocks. He's a self-processed gangsta who glorified being a thug. Thug attacked the neighborhood watch guy and payed the price. Free George Zimmerman and stop the witchhunt.



posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jheherrin
 


I apologize, did not look into the matter more closely.
The first time I heard about this the story was that he was just buying a pack of skittles and was fatally shot. Turns out Zimmerman was attacked first, I will have to side with Zimmerman on this one then.

Initially I thought he was shot for looking suspicious and they needed evidence to reduce the charges. My mistake!
edit on 30-5-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
They are going to flay Zimmerman and there is probably not anything we can do about it. I have a carry license, I live in Florida and I would have been every bit as suspicious as him if a youngster, dressed like a thug, had been wandering around an area I was responsible for protecting. IE: like around my home. I trust his judgement here. However, Zimmerman was a grown man who should have been able to difuse this situation without it ever coming to blows. In any case they will never let Trayvon be painted as anything but a small helpless child and never let Zimmerman be portrayed as anything but a rage filled, gun toting hispanic. I bet they even try to link him to Bush.

They will sacrifice one man, who was probably more warranted in his actions then not, so that they can advance gun control legislation.



posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Why am I thinking he just didn't have a piece on him at the time.From everything I've read he was definitely juvenile delinquent material.


+8 more 
posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0
Link

Drudge posted this link also.

This is pretty much what I expected from vile prosecutors and LE who seem to think lying by omission is somehow OK.

For me, It strengthens my belief in Zimmerman's intuition and judgement were correct to suspect Martin, I can't help but wonder what might have happened if Martin had a weapon with him that night.

While the gun and drugs by themselves don't mean Martin was a thug, together and with other things we know about him, it paints a clear enough picture for me that I know I don't want him or his kind around me or my family.

It also demonstrates an actual conspiracy by prosecutors and their minions, which if not for someone brave enough to come forward, we would never have learned about. Someone please explain how suppressing this evidence furthers the cause for truth and fairness in this trial?


you do realize zimmermen got out of his truck with a loaded weapon, chased after martin, and shot him after getting into a struggle with him....all of which is illegal and was told by the police over the phone not to do? .....so that means you have the moral authority to go out and shoot any black person in a hoody walking in your neighborhood because he looks like a thug and therefore "suspicious"


+1 more 
posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0

For me, It strengthens my belief in Zimmerman's intuition and judgement were correct to suspect Martin, I can't help but wonder what might have happened if Martin had a weapon with him that night.


I can tell you one thing: you would have NEVER known about any of it if 'trayvon' had had a gun, and was successful in his murder attempt on Zimmerman.

That wouldnt have fit into the agenda.



posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter
reply to post by jheherrin
 


I apologize, did not look into the matter more closely.
The first time I heard about this the story was that he was just buying a pack of skittles and was fatally shot. Turns out Zimmerman was attacked first, I will have to side with Zimmerman on this one then.

Initially I thought he was shot for looking suspicious and they needed evidence to reduce the charges. My mistake!
edit on 30-5-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)


Noone knows who actually attacked first, but I think the evidence speaks for itself. It's ludicrous that Martin's character is not in question.



posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Zimmerman will walk away a free man.

To convict Zimmerman, the prosecutor will have to prove that Zimmerman was the aggressor, and Zimmerman shot Travon for no reason

The color picture of Zimmerman with the head wound is enough reason to create reasonable doubt in most people.

He will be a free man after his trial.


+6 more 
posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Who cares? This is irrelevant.

He did not have any gun or drugs when he was shot for walking around a neighborhood once confronted by the psychopath.

A lot of people are just happy to see a black kid die.

Oh well, special place in hell for Zimmerman supporters.
Cry more about a race card, I don't care, never will.

Zimmerman actually HAD a gun that night and not just a photo of one, why aren't you complaining about that?




edit on 30-5-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)


+18 more 
posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
you do realize zimmermen got out of his truck with a loaded weapon, chased after martin, and shot him after getting into a struggle with him....all of which is illegal and was told by the police over the phone not to do? .....so that means you have the moral authority to go out and shoot any black person in a hoody walking in your neighborhood because he looks like a thug and therefore "suspicious"


What a load of nonsense. It is downright embarassing how you've twisted the facts to fit your illusion of what actually happened. George had a legal right to carry a firearm. There is NO evidence he 'chased after Martin'. In fact, he claims to have lost sight of him. If you are attacked you have every legal right to use lethal force according to Florida SYG law. Illegal, my rear end. And police did not tell him not to do anything. A dispatcher advised him he didn't have to follow. Before the CNN witchhunt there was enough evidence to show George had done nothing against the law. The rest of your rhetoric is just laughable.



posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Who cares? This is irrelevant.

He did not have any gun or drugs when he was shot for walking around a neighborhood once confronted by the psychopath.

A lot of people are just happy to see a black kid die.

Oh well, special place in hell for Zimmerman supporters.



edit on 30-5-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

Character is absolutely relevant.

I'd rather be in hell than whatever awful place you call heaven.


+3 more 
posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Who cares? This is irrelevant.

He did not have any gun or drugs when he was shot for walking around a neighborhood once confronted by the psychopath.


Your summary of the situation is delusional at best.

'Trayvon' assaulted Zimmerman, Zimmerman defended himself FROM a violent psychopath who ambushed him and was beating on him from above.

Your and others fantasy of what you WANTED to have be, is not necessarily what actually was. Here would be a good example of that.


edit on 5/30/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jheherrin
 


Well, I don't believe they exist, it's really just a figure of speech.



posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Who cares? This is irrelevant.

He did not have any gun or drugs when he was shot for walking around a neighborhood once confronted by the psychopath.


Your summary of the situation is delusional at best.

'Trayvon' assaulted Zimmerman, Zimmerman defended himself FROM a violent psychopath who ambushed him and was beating on him from above.



Zimmermans story has changed multiple times. His testimony is not reliable.

Trayvon would still be a live if Zimmy wasn't trying to be a real life batman, no wait, batman actually confronted criminals, not innocent people walking through a neighborhood near his fathers house..


articles.orlandosentinel.com...
tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com...


+1 more 
posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Can someone answer this, thanks.

Zimmerman actually HAD a gun that night and not just

a photo of one, why arent you complaining about that?



edit on 30-5-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyrodude
They are going to flay Zimmerman and there is probably not anything we can do about it. I have a carry license, I live in Florida and I would have been every bit as suspicious as him if a youngster, dressed like a thug, had been wandering around an area I was responsible for protecting. IE: like around my home. I trust his judgement here. However, Zimmerman was a grown man who should have been able to difuse this situation without it ever coming to blows. In any case they will never let Trayvon be painted as anything but a small helpless child and never let Zimmerman be portrayed as anything but a rage filled, gun toting hispanic. I bet they even try to link him to Bush.

They will sacrifice one man, who was probably more warranted in his actions then not, so that they can advance gun control legislation.


you do know the police on the phone said to not engage him, that they were on the way there? "probably more warranted in his actions than not".....shooting the guy? that was warranted?....do you teach your kids that type of morality?



new topics

top topics



 
34
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join