It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah's Witnesses believe UN will ban Religion

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Too late everybody.! You! were warned!

The end is very,very near.

Religion will come to an end very soon, Its happening now, read the news.

"Hello darkness my old friend"......

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The majority of the world is turning atheist and those that aren't are deciding to believe in God in their own way. This second group doesn't want an organized religion to dictate how they should live.

Since Terrorism is driven by religion most of these people would like to see the world governments pacify the religious extremeists.

I see what's at state is that organized religions are going to be seen as a threat someday. This may even include the secret societies like the Masons and the "Illuminati." No one will be above the governments anymore.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This ban on religion the JW's speak about is suppose to happen during the generation that was alive in 1914.They say that some that were alive starting in 1914 will see armagedon. My view is that if this dont happen by 2014,the generation of 1914 will be more than 100 years old.IF it dont happen by 2014 i wonder how the JW's will answer the question about the end coming in that generation.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
They already have, chan chan. If I recall correctly (some active JW may have more insight into this), they have re-interpreted (again!) the word "generation", saying the greek original, and from the context and so on, blah, blah... really means something like "that age from time". I guess that gives them some buffer...

...and when the world ends in 2012, they'd be correct in any case :-)

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volkgeister
I recently spoke to a friend about his time as a witness (he is no longer). And he told me something interesting. Apparently Witnesses believe the UN will ban religion and are preparing accordingly.

Here is a link to:
www.thepowerhour.com...

I am not sure of the validity of his claim, and would much appreciate the input of ATS members.

Cheers.

Come on. How many religions preach that the U.N, China, Atlantis etc are 'going to consolidate religion into a single church and ban all the others'? *Cough cough* Islam, Christianity, Judaism *cough cough*

The funny thing is the people that spout this nonsense are part monotheistic religions, where the primary goal is to convert as many of the 'unbelievers' as possible by whatever means necessary, so ironically they are the very 'evil' they speak of.

Do Buddhists, Hindus, spiritualists etc believe that 'the big, bad NWO' will dissolve religion into a mega-super-ultra-world-state church? Maybe it's a safeguard for the monotheistic 'memes', so that they aren't 'destroyed' by a larger religion.

The unfortunate thing is that the people that believe and 'prepare' for this are, through their extremists beliefs and actions, are only going to alienate the very public they are trying to enlighten...

[edit on 14-2-2007 by Chaoticar]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Jehovahs Witnesses.

Mmm.

What to think!

"Muslims" respesct J,W's more than any other religion.

They both believe in the Bible also.

J,W's don't go to war or kill people.

Sihks, Hindhu's and others have very similar beliefs.

Jehovahs people are the only people to annoy people by their preaching their religion. They are the only "religion" to preach in every country (yes even yours!). And accept people from all walks of life.

Didn't Jesus say the message would be preached in every land (country)?

Well that time is up "where do you stand?

You are someone else......

?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Some of you are being unfair to JW's.

Watch the news next week!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Give us a hint Tomquinn. I'm dying to know what's going to happen next week. How do you come to have inside information?

"Hello darkness my old friend"... What?

Watch out! The great tribulation follows right after that.
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!!
!!!
!!!!
!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!!!!
!!!!
!!!
!!
!
!
!
!
!
"The ring of fire will awaken and all the asteroids will ignite, from that same compelling energy that the earth gets, and then they'll will all rush to where they once began." -What?

How else do you get steam out of a water filled pot? -What?

2 Peter 3

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
Give us a hint Tomquinn. I'm dying to know what's going to happen next week. How do you come to have inside information?

"Hello darkness my old friend"... What?

Watch out! The great tribulation follows right after that.
Yes, The preaching work is almost finished, If not now...

"WATCH THIS SPACE"

TRIBULATION? IT MIGHT BE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

After all wait, the thief is .........

Thomas

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I recently spoke to a friend about his time as a witness (he is no longer). And he told me something interesting. Apparently Witnesses believe the UN will ban religion and are preparing accordingly.

Here is a link to:
www.thepowerhour.com...

I am not sure of the validity of his claim, and would much appreciate the input of ATS members.

Cheers.

I believe the "powers that be" love religion, because it is so easy to demonize your enemy using religious context, and recruit martyrs with religion.

take that away, and you have to be much more effective.

this makes no sense to me, sorry

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomquinn
Jehovahs Witnesses.

Mmm.

What to think!

What to think? Run away. That's what to think.

How confused can you be? None of this is true except that JW are passive sheep.

Jehovahs people are the only people to annoy people by their preaching their religion. They are the only "religion" to preach in every country (yes even yours!). And accept people from all walks of life.

That's not a preaching work they've done, it's robotic paper-handing to people. JWs do not know anything and are easy to disassemble at the door, because they know nothing.

I sincerely hope the JW think armageddin is coming and so will stop their stupid doorknocking as it is worhtless and serves only to trick weak people into their child-wrecking cult. Wen you first join the J-Dubs, its all about the paradisze you'll be in someday, but soon it becomes about "duty" and what you OWE Jehovah. How can a person owe something (doorkncking time, etc) TO GOD? Of course not, because these works the JWs do are totally and utterly of no benefit to the people of Earth. The JW says "Yeah but if they all join our cult, everything will be great!" ...Lord help us please. No really Lord, help us?

Did you know 1 in 3 JW kids born into that church leave that church before they are adults? And I can assure you that when children leave that church, they are not prepared for the outside world (purposefully crippled, is a better way to say it) and so their lives become hell. Their families actively shun and hate them (unlike mormons and catholics who are NOT cultlike). ONCE YOU GET ABANDONED BY YOUR FAMILY AS JWS DO, LIFE BECOMES IMMEDIATELY MUCH HARDER. Believe that if you believe nothing else.

Please, plese, please do not ever fall for the evil of this cult. Read through my posts in this thread so I don't have to come back to this thread and start droppin' bombs on tha JWs again. That crippiling, hateful, child wrecking cult is a blight on the Earth.

They got set up to die in the concentration camps right next to the zionists martyrs. Martyrs have to die, and its best if they be righteous and really dumb. This allows the state of Israel to be built and for the JWs to grab a bigger toe-hold in the US (where they are still a pathatic, tenth-rate religion) so they can promote the world-religion concept.

Obedience to a child killing cult is not Christlike. Remember always that the yahweh of the bible was a child killing god who wanted babies burned to him. Molech IS Yaweh in the true light of history (JWs are totally ignorant of history), and the JW church has no mercy for the children within it which is proven, documented FACT.

I am itching to continue this conversation but I hope folks have the sense to read my posts earlier in this thread before engaging me.

I can rip a JWs faith out by the roots as simply as takijng a carrot out of the ground. This is because I grew up in that church and have now been given the light to see. It is evil, well concealed, but you can see the deadness in the eyes if the rank and file members.

I stand with the church of Moses. I stand with the church of Jesus. I reject the child killing god Jehovah. Simple enough for ya?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
smallpeeps, it looks like we share similar experience with the JWs. I spent the first 20 years of my life with them and "the Truth", and you?

When I split with them, I moved 300 kilometres away from my hometown and my family. Yes, I felt emotionally and socially "crippled" at that time (and still do sometimes); my heart took a downward spiral, I lost my faith in the congregation first, then the organisation, then the bible, then God himself. The whole weight of their brainwashing only became clear to me years later.

Still - I don't want to go off-topic - I wonder why you sound so hateful against their organisation. For a love-monger, you find pretty hard descriptons for them. Although you're right, I see it from this perspective: in numerous ways, I benefited from many aspects of JW's teachings. We learned a lot about the bible and the way churches betrayed their "sheep", we learned not to trust the media and governments. We learned to speak freely and how to research topics.

No, I'm not defending their teachings and their mental abuse of children. But I'll go so far to say this: had I read your post ten years ago, I would have been proud to "disprove" your claims and to bear testimony how great it is to be "in the Truth" - maybe not in this thread, as I wouldn't be "allowed" to surf sites like these in the first place - just in my mind and for myself, feeling strengthened in my belief in Jehovah and his holy organisation. Blah. You know their rhethorics. I did that whenever I was attacked at school for my beliefs, and I fought many battles with teachers and schoolmates about "the Truth". It was not until people started to listen, took me seriously and then rubbed JW's obvious logical fallacies under my nose that I first had the courage to search google for critic's opinions, make up my mind and pursue my own quest for the Truth - the REAL truth this time.

From ignoranceisntblisses video, we know some of the "bias" psychology: our brain rewards us for NOT believing something against our belief. So, if you attack JW beliefs, you just strengthen them and their claim that the "world" is against them. Don't. Please.

But that is another topic alltogether... there are many ex-JWs here, maybe it's worth a new thread, what do you think?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akareyon
For a love-monger, you find pretty hard descriptons for them.

No, I'm not defending their teachings and their mental abuse of children. But I'll go so far to say this: had I read your post ten years ago, I would have been proud to "disprove" your claims and to bear testimony how great it is to be "in the Truth"

Read this thread or search ATS for my posts on this subject or just search yahoo for "smallpeeps + watchtower". There are no mysteries except for the lazy. I will not repeat what I have said in this thread.

Anyway, the initial post is wrong and I have proven that here with factual evidence that the Watchtower hid their UN involvement from their rank and file people, just as they hide MUCH more which can be known by reading ex-Governing Body member Ray Franz's book Crisis of Conscience (Chapter of which you can read by following the wiki link). But their drone/members are not allowed to dig or ask questions so there's no problem.

AGAIN: The Watchtower Global/Pennsylvania Bible Company was a UN collaborator while they were dissing the UN and they hid it from their members. Whatever comes down the pike and is perpetuated against poor JWs, was designed by their own religion at the highest level. They are being set up like sheep.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Jehovahs Witnesses.

Mmm.

What to think!

What to think? Run away. That's what to think.

How confused can you be? None of this is true except that JW are passive sheep.

That's not a preaching work they've done, it's robotic paper-handing to people. JWs do not know anything and are easy to disassemble at the door, because they know nothing.

I sincerely hope the JW think armageddin is coming and so will stop their stupid doorknocking as it is worhtless and serves only to trick weak people into their child-wrecking cult. Wen you first join the J-Dubs, its all about the paradisze you'll be in someday, but soon it becomes about "duty" and what you OWE Jehovah. How can a person owe something (doorkncking time, etc) TO GOD? Of course not, because these works the JWs do are totally and utterly of no benefit to the people of Earth. The JW says "Yeah but if they all join our cult, everything will be great!" ...Lord help us please. No really Lord, help us?

Did you know 1 in 3 JW kids born into that church leave that church before they are adults? And I can assure you that when children leave that church, they are not prepared for the outside world (purposefully crippled, is a better way to say it) and so their lives become hell. Their families actively shun and hate them (unlike mormons and catholics who are NOT cultlike). ONCE YOU GET ABANDONED BY YOUR FAMILY AS JWS DO, LIFE BECOMES IMMEDIATELY MUCH HARDER. Believe that if you believe nothing else.

Please, plese, please do not ever fall for the evil of this cult. Read through my posts in this thread so I don't have to come back to this thread and start droppin' bombs on tha JWs again. That crippiling, hateful, child wrecking cult is a blight on the Earth.

They got set up to die in the concentration camps right next to the zionists martyrs. Martyrs have to die, and its best if they be righteous and really dumb. This allows the state of Israel to be built and for the JWs to grab a bigger toe-hold in the US (where they are still a pathatic, tenth-rate religion) so they can promote the world-religion concept.

Obedience to a child killing cult is not Christlike. Remember always that the yahweh of the bible was a child killing god who wanted babies burned to him. Molech IS Yaweh in the true light of history (JWs are totally ignorant of history), and the JW church has no mercy for the children within it which is proven, documented FACT.

I am itching to continue this conversation but I hope folks have the sense to read my posts earlier in this thread before engaging me.

I can rip a JWs faith out by the roots as simply as takijng a carrot out of the ground. This is because I grew up in that church and have now been given the light to see. It is evil, well concealed, but you can see the deadness in the eyes if the rank and file members.

I stand with the church of Moses. I stand with the church of Jesus. I reject the child killing god Jehovah. Simple enough for ya?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I just spent the last few hours replying.

I am sorry.

All my comments were erased?

I am really for what was done.
I REGULARLY no i cant sAY NO MORE

wEHMOUTH

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I spent ages .... OH what the...

I have been told not to say anymore!

MI5 have a "boathouse" in "Folkestone".

Watch the news in the next few days!!!

R is Goin Down now! "Diggit" "Innit" Shamon....

Thomas

5GHT21 TA Signals ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

They are being set up like sheep.

Believe me, you are very close to the truth!

Can't you see, you question yourselves repeatedly?

I work for the Government. "Honestly" as a "Christian"

Do not kid yourselves the " End is"erjteghrewrgavdshb

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I spent ages .... OH what the...

I have been told not to say anymore!

MI5 have a "boathouse" in "Folkestone".

Watch the news in the next few days!!!

R is Goin Down now! "Diggit" "Innit" Shamon....

Thomas

5GHT21 TA Signals ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

?

are you going to be all right?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Witnesses believe the UN will ban religion

I think they are right. It will be as Machine says here -

Originally posted by Machine
There will only be one authorized religion in the last days.

So in effect religion will be banned, except the religion authorized by the Anti-Christ and his New World Order.

Originally posted by paperclip
"Alert: Listeners and Readers: The UN was contacted and they say this is a HOAX!"

Well, if they are up to no good they certainly aren't going to admit to it, are they?

UN can't just ban religion.

They don't have the power to do so at this time. But with the backing of the Anti-Christ and the power of all the billions of his followers ... it could happen in that time period.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
The majority of the world is turning atheist and those that aren't are deciding to believe in God in their own way. This second group doesn't want an organized religion to dictate how they should live.

Since Terrorism is driven by religion most of these people would like to see the world governments pacify the religious extremeists.

I see what's at state is that organized religions are going to be seen as a threat someday. This may even include the secret societies like the Masons and the "Illuminati." No one will be above the governments anymore.

There is something happening now.

The UN is concerned about something it has been told to do?

How many starving kids are there? "Millions"

How much money does the Catholic Church have? "Billions".

Give it the kids instead of squandering it. Just 10 Dollars each and it will save "ALL" life.

XXMMMXXXX

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join