It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah's Witnesses believe UN will ban Religion

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by edmc^2
SO smallpeps - like I said before, -- too many words not much substance but full of inaccuracies.

Hmm, more shilling for horrid religious Orders. Oh well you and I will both have to stand once we've died, and give account for how we acted. You, said nothing for truth.

Anyway, your shallow response above, is completely uninformed. I have said no inaccuracies, I am 100% accurate as the the Internet and the Watchtower's true views. It is necessary for the Watchtower to have two faces, as most of their members have two lives. Growing up in their prison, I learned this from birth. Most JWs and Mormons for that matter, are hypocrites. But the LEAST they could do is learn about the duplicity that exists inside their own churches. You appear to not even have that much guts, so you're really just sad to defend such criminal enterprises as the Watchtower Order or the Jesuit Order or the United Nations Holy See and things like that. I encourage you to find Jesus in your hearts and allow him to motivate you to reread the truth above.

If the Watchtower was any different from the UN, they'd be different. As it stands, the two entities are from exactly the same bucket of Zio-filth, and they both crave Armageddon, and blood. Both of these criminal groups are being exposed minute by minute on the IP network.

Anyway hey, have a nice Armageddon. Keep praying for the death of the world. Here's hoping you live, and that you have fun speaking Hebrew after that, as the Earth is ruled by unseen Sanhedrin of the New System.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Yes, we can easily say, that the 1945-1963 era, resulted in the United Nations being born, and also Nuclear Israel, being born.

Now we have Fukishima, and a company from Dimona, had strangely gotten a contract to put their gigantic cameras, inside the reactors. Hmm, and is it not strange, that Germany and Japan both, have shut down all their reactors?

And tell me please, who has angst against Japan and Germany? Mightn't it be that party to whom reparations were paid? The newly formed Balfour-Rothschildian State of Russellism aka Israel? Yes, it is the Israelite, who feels most slighted by the Japanese and German. And perhaps rightly. But the point is, like CTR said, getting rich Jews into Palestine was key.

But then, when those rich jews that CTR desired, got to Palestine protectorate lands, what did they do? And did they then get armed with nukes in 1963 or thereabouts? JFK demanded to know, in regards to their Dimona nuke plant, were they planning to cause nuclear proliferation in the mid east?

And so if now, Japan --and then suddenly for no reason Germany also, have shut down their nuclear reactors, then to what conclusion are we led?

Do we think that suddenly Japan and Germany, whose conflict was against League of Nations Authority, are suddenly shutting down their nukes because they're interested in saving the Earth? Uhhh, no. They are afraid of being nuked like what happened at Fuku.

So the UN is moving into its supremacy. But it does need Israel to sacrifice itself, in the Armageddon situation, with Iran/Afghanistan as the anvil against which they'll be cast. Then afterwards, it only strengthens the UN, to step in and do whatever.

Point is, if at any time anyone say "Peace! Security!" well that is when hell rains down, from all the sleepers. Truly these end tymez programs are scary when you really begin to see them for what they are. I don't regret my training in the Theocratic Ministry School of the Religious Order of Jehovah's Witnesses. I think it was essential for me to go through it and master it, so that I could then see beyond it, and perhaps share some of my analysis with others.

As a final point, all you need do is examine the literature itself. In fact you will find, that all UN NGO agitprop, is basically Vatican run. Just like WW2 was Vatican run. The Vatican's coinpurse is held by msrs. Rothschild and its adherent families like Rockefeller, who funded the UN and NY World Trade Center plaza purchase and erection and diserection.

It's actually quite easy to put all this together, when you understand the economics of it. In essence, Religions have tax free human capital. That makes them perfect criminal enterprises. And essentially, the UN will soon, clamp down on all religious Orders, in the name of surpressing black markets. The Euro was destroyed by criminals from ex-USSR gangs. Eventually it will be Blue Helmets of NATO versus pirates/gangsters of Russia.

And the US itself is already being partitioned to the Chinese. And let's not forget that the Watchtower has always maintained a huge blind spot in regards to China. That's because the "New System" of Rothschildian fantasy, is designed to come from there. Essentially what the JW truly doesn't understand, is that Chinese military will bring about their dreamed "New Systems".

I am able to constructively assist, and so I give my analysis. I think Armageddon can be avoided. Feel free to respond here and let's see if some conspiracy domain can be used to avoid WW3, which promises to have at least 1 billion people dead in it, and perhaps many more.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Was very interesting to attend the Special Assembly yesterday "Let God's Will Take Place"

The final talk of the day was very good about I Thessalonians Chapter 5.

The brother from the Bethel in London mentioned that we can see that religion & politics are still entwined but as he said - The divorce papers appear to have been drawn up!

Everyday we're hearing how religion is coming into conflict with politics - eg in the UK our news has been dominated the last few days by the Churches condemning the UK government over their plans to legalise same sex marriage.

Headlines like the following are now a daily occurence -

Catholic Church Ready to Go to War with Obama

Only last week the Daily Mail newspaper reported lenders in the US foreclosing on a growing number of Church buildings. It's JUST like Revelation says - "the waters are indeed drying up"

The American Atheists are now openly challenging Jehovah directly by trying to put up billboards containing the divine name of God in Hebrew - Interestlingly in the Jewish & Muslim districts of Brooklyn New York.

"Jehovah - You know it's a myth .....and you have a choice" ......how disresepctful as well to call our heavenly creator an "IT"!!!

I was minded of Pharoah's taunting words to Moses recorded at Exodus 5:2 . . .

"Who is Jehovah, so that I should obey his voice to send Israel away? I do not know Jehovah at all and, what is more, I am not going to send Israel away.”
And we all know what happened to him shortly afterwards!

What was also made very clear in the final talk yesterday - is how near the Governing body are saying the "Cry of Peace & Security" from the nations is .......and we should all be looking out for this very soon... whether it will be ONE outstanding declaration by the nations of the world of some description or a NUMBER of outstanding declarations regarding peace & security...we shall just have to wait & see, unless matters will be revealed some more beforehand.

It will be unexpected as well - like a theif in the night just as 1 Thessalonians Chapter 5 states -

(1 Thessalonians 5:1-6) . . .Now as for the times and the seasons, brothers, you need nothing to be written to you. 2 For you yourselves know quite well that Jehovah’s day is coming exactly as a thief in the night. 3 Whenever it is that they are saying: “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them just as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman; and they will by no means escape. 4 But you brothers, you are not in darkness, so that that day should overtake you as it would thieves, 5 for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We belong neither to night nor to darkness. 6 So, then, let us not sleep on as the rest do, but let us stay awake and keep our senses. . .

These aren't the words of the Watchtower Society - these prophetic verses are from the Bible, written thousands of years ago for our benefit......

Sure is exciting times watching this all unfold in front of our eyes after decades of Jehovah's people tirelessly trying their best to warn mankind.

edit on 12-3-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JB1234

I was watching a clip of Moses turning his staff into a snake in the movie Ten Commandments and I wondered if there will be a parallel event of the ten plagues on Egypt to the final day of judgment. One of the plagues that comes to mind is the day of darkness which is the ninth plague. This coincides with the darkness Jesus mentioned. We all know what happens on the tenth plague. Judgment day for the Egyptians.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JB1234

Notice JB1234 how 1 Thess 5:3 is rendered on different Bibles:

KJV - 1Th 5:3 - For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. © Info: - King James Version 1769 Info

NKJV - 1Th 5:3 - For when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. © Info: - New King James Version © 1982 Thomas Nelson

NLT - 1Th 5:3 - When people are saying, "Everything is peaceful and secure," then disaster will fall on them as suddenly as a pregnant woman's labor pains begin. And there will be no escape. © Info: - New Living Translation © 2007 Tyndale House Foundation

NIV - 1Th 5:3 - While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. © Info: - The Holy Bible, New International Version© 1973, 1978, 1984 International Bible Society

ESV - 1Th 5:3 - While people are saying, "There is peace and security," then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. © Info: - English Standard Version © 2001, 2007 Crossway Bibles

RVR - 1Th 5:3 - que cuando digan: Paz y seguridad, entonces vendrá sobre ellos destrucción repentina, como los dolores a la mujer encinta, y no escaparán. © Info: - Reina-Valera © 1960 Sociedades Bíblicas en América Latina

NASB - 1Th 5:3 - While they are saying, "Peace and safety!" then *destruction *will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape. © Info: - New American Standard Bible © 1995 Lockman Foundation

RSV - 1Th 5:3 - When people say, "There is peace and security," then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. © Info: - Revised Standard Version © 1947, 1952.

ASV - 1Th 5:3 - When they are saying, Peace and safety, then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall in no wise escape. © Info: - American Standard Version 1901 Info

YLT - 1Th 5:3 - for when they may say, Peace and surety, then sudden destruction doth stand by them, as the travail [doth] her who is with child, and they shall not escape; © Info: - Robert Young Literal Translation 1862, 1887, 1898 Info

DBY - 1Th 5:3 - When they may say, Peace and safety, then sudden destruction comes upon them, as travail upon her that is with child; and they shall in no wise escape. © Info: - J.N.Darby Translation 1890 Info

WEB - 1Th 5:3 - For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

www.blueletterbible.org.../3

"People" will start talking about this supposed "Peace and Security" as things start to unravel.

What got me more curious is how it's rendered in the New English Bible where is says:

"While they are talking of peace and security, all at once calamity is upon them."

This shows that the end of this system will begin "while they are talking of peace and security."

Pretty soon people will demand this, politicians will be glad to make it happen and various religious leaders will support it.

Interesting times we live in indeed!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
They can always practice secretly. Like witches did.

They're too worried about not being saved.
According to them, 144,000 will be saved of their faith, of course.

WRONG!
....and im not even a practicing JW anymore.

so take your "lol" and apply it to denying ignorance,.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Ive been lurking this thread for the good part of a year....

smallpeeps opinions are obviously that of a jilted ex....from mars. When he/she likened reality to Star Trek..............well that sealed the deal for me.

smallpeeps.....please respond with 2 pages of blahhhhhhhhhhhh(I-sarcasim).....

.OR...

ask yourself...".why do i fight so vehemently against the denomination of Jehovah's Witnesses"

i really want to know(me GreatDay). Do you have any other causes you are fighting for?....please tell us.

why dont you come clean?...tell us who hurt you.

ill dust off my suit and get you some redemption if that's what it takes for you to find solace.

gawd get some peace!

let me know if you need help finding peace. Im up for the challenge..just some guy who cant take your crazy any more.

edit on 13-3-2012 by The Great Day because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by The Great Day

What was so nice about Sunday's special assembly day was how everyone not just the Elders was told they should try & help, comfort & encourage ANY who have become discouraged who are in danger of drifting away or indeed have already left serving Jehovah to come back and welcome them with open arms.

Whatever has happened, whoever has upset them, whatever their circumstances, however they've been treated rightly or wrongly - they may leave Jehovah, but Jehovah doesn't necessarily leave them. Apparently the special talk given around the time of the Memorial will very much focus on gathering in the lost sheep & lambs whoever they are - even people who have perhaps disassociated or been disfellowshipped are being encouraged to come back before it's too late. ALL will be welcomed who love Jehovah.

No doubt times are going to get very scary as we see all these world events unfold and we're all going to need each other more than ever.

1 Peter 4:8. . ."Above all things, have intense love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins"

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Its things like this that make the idea of the UN banning religion seem completely plausable.
Governments in the states of the former USSR have been battling to stifle religous freedoms, and when things like this happen and are attributed to any religion, this just adds fuel to the fire for Russias desire to outlaw anything except the state sponsored orthodox religion.

worldnews.msnbc.msn.com...
"The insurgents want to create an Islamic state in the region. They have said they were behind a suicide bombing at Moscow's Domodedovo airport that killed 37 people in January 2011 and twin bombings that killed 40 people on Moscow's metro in 2010. "

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Religious institutions do a heck of a lot for government and they work hand in hand, why would a man who needs two feet to talk straight cut one leg off

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Ah well. We'll see, I'm sure.
edit on 9-5-2012 by Elliot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Heres a couple interesting headlines:

"The measures demanded of the Catholic Church include the defrocking of all child raping priests, the licensing of all other clergy as public servants, the return of the remains of all who died under Church care, the annulment of tax exemptions and other Church privileges, and the return of all of the Church’s wealth generated by the exploitation of children."
itccs.org...

and spain considering abolishing tax exemptions for the church:
www.time.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Let's hope the UN bans religion and puts a stop to self perpetuating lethal fairy tales.

ohmyvolcano.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
communist china, the soviet union....hmmmmm

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Loads of interesting stuff going on - Organised Religion really does appear to be on a collision course with their former masters.

Just like the the Apostle John stated from his vision of the last days in Revelation Organised false religion has indeed been riding the backs of governments throughout history and maybe the horse is about to throw the rider? IIRC It is the King of the North also that leads the attack on religion from the book of Daniel.

Not forgetting though there has to be a cry of peace & security or a series of declarations at some point leading up to this devastation of false religion. With all what's going on that looks a dim prospect.

However the fall of ancient Babylon happened very quickly at the hands of Cyrus the Persian & the Medes on the very night they were celebrating their conquests.

Fascinating times!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Catholics gearing to get into politics to wage war on the oppressors in government lol

edit on 12-6-2012 by The Great Day because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
“It’s the best we can do,” said Osama, a protester who gave only his first name, to explain why people had come out into the street Monday. “Every Muslim should do the same. Because if we don’t have respect for each other who’s going to respect us? We are against Israel and America, and whatever they do against Muslims.”

Mohammed, another protester who also only gave his first name, explained the target of his anger. “I am against the United States – the government, not the people. They insulted the prophet, and all Muslims around the world want to grab America by their throat.”

"It's America’s fault if people attacked their embassies," said Haj Mustafa, another demonstrator.

worldnews.nbcnews.com...

Wow. Is this really how 1 Billion followers of Mohamed feel? The UN might want to consider starting its banning of organized religion soon.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I don't believe the UN is going to ban religion, they are going to fold all religions into a singular world religion. Just as they are going to fold all governments into a single world government. Just as they will fold all financial systems into a single system. This allows one small group to dictate to and control the entire world in all aspects of life. I agree it sounds way out there, but I'm fully convinced this is their plan, and while people wouldn't accept this nWo today, once the calamities happen, they will not only accept it, but be happy for it.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

"they are going to fold all religions into a singular world religion"

Well maybe that is exactly how all religions get banned...IF you require worldwide observance of only one religion, than you effectively ban all other religions

Interesting perspective, thanks'

X

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join