It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah's Witnesses believe UN will ban Religion

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

I'm sorry but this is drivel.

You only have to read the account of the German witnesses in 1933 to see that JWs do not go along with anything and everything. If they think things are not being done right then brothers and sisters will speak out. I've had quite a few discussions with Elders beleive me over a few matters. I've never been afraid to speak my mind if someone is being unfair.

Jesus was forthright and so were his disciples. Heck two of them were called "sons of thunder" because they had ding dongs over matters. Do you think that JW's don't have arguments and disputes sometimes like most normal families & organisations. It's just that we're taught to forgive and forget as any loving family should.

As for JWs being against the UN... that's nonsense. We're no more against the UN than the US or UK governments... we're just not afraid to tell people what they represent and what they will do along with the governments of the world to false religion.

How many people are exposting the UN and the NWO?

Your agenda is to paint us all as brain washed eediots... and we're not, we're honest hearted citizens, who beleive in God and try to do what Jesus commanded us to do.

Would the first century Christian's have smoked when they found out it harned your own health, that of your unborn child & that of others who breathe in your smoke? JWs did indeed smoke if they chose like the rest of the world. Until it came out more & more that it was damaging to health. If you wanna smoke then you don't become a Jehovah's Witness. SIMPLES!

However beleive what you wanna beleive and spout off what you wanna spout off...sniping when not contirbuting at all to the debate...hardly adds to the discussion!

edit on 4-1-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JB1234
Would the first century Christian's have smoked when they found out it harned your own health, that of your unborn child & that of others who breathe in your smoke?

Every post you make, makes you sound like an eediot. Sad that you miss it but nobody expects you to see it anyway.

I said "as a holy item" that means: "for spiritual purposes" as the natives use tobacco. I wasn't referring to repeated nicotine ingestion via cigs.

What's really funny tho? Hitler was HUGE on anti-smoking. That's funny. What's weird is why he bothered to even persecute a few "Bible Students" ...I think there's more to the WT than meets the eye and they have the "guilt > reparations" zionist thing happening, as I've explained CTR was a big zionist long before Jacob Schiff of Co. made 1914 a reality and thereby launched the Russellite church. Seriously: CTR = Ziohead for 20 years before 1914 Zio-schemes. Fact, as I have posted. Therefore since WW2 CREATED Zio-State Israel, then how can any CTR believer or iteration thereof, ever deny that CTR desires armageddon to come through Zionist schemes? That is easily observable from what truths I have posted here. CTR: Desired 90% of the world to die as per Zionist views of the goy. He kissed royal Zio-rump.

However, yes, I like the JW fine as any other person. They came to my door and I told them, "Please come back anytime you want truth!" ...And I am pretty sure they will come back because I made the truth palatable to them.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I really am not bothered how you think my posts make me look and I'm certainly not rising to the bait.

All YOU have done is attempt to sling mud at the messenger as a distraction to negate the message they carry.

Oh I have this against Jehovah's Witnesses therefore what they are saying about Bible prophecy can't be correct. Let's sling some more mud.

It's like saying you didn't like a particular teacher at school therefore what he/she was teaching you can't have been correct. With all due respect that is an illogical argument.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

ask yourself...why do i have to resort to name calling

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day

ask yourself...why do i have to resort to name calling

He said "you want to make me look like an eediot"

So I simply replied with his own verbage, that his own words and avoidance of facts makes it so.

How about you? Anything useful to offer? Any comments on CTR's desires to move "enough rich Jews to Israel so as to start Armageddon?" He was working for decades on the Zio plan before 1914 came about.

Think hard on this: What kind of soul, what kind of person, is GLAD for WW1, the most horrific mass slaughter of all time up until then? What deranged individual would see that as a holy thing? Also, what sort of pyramid scheme would and could be built upon such a holocaust altar as WW1 and WW2? I bet it's a tasty sacrifice to SOME god somewhere, but not the God I worship. My God does need need rich Jews to move to Palestine, nor does my God desire to slaughter 9/10ths of the Earths population.

Anyone can see what's being presented here. I have no problems with the Watchtower, I wish they'd take my advice rather than running all their people into the camps so they can coin their followers blood into gold, as they did during WW2. I'd prefer they step back from their "Armageddon lust" and perhaps they can think like normal, rational people, who dislike global wars. One truth is plain: For all their talk of "we are pacifists" they sure do rely on armies to get "Armageddon" going. So in fact, without global armies to make events like WW1 and WW2 happen, the Watchtower is going nowhere. And that means WW3 as well, they crave it, they need it more than anything.

I'm saying they are simply locked into a "masada flight pattern" and they can pull back on the stick at any time if they seize the reins of the Watchtower horse before it runs off its chosen cliff. I love them as a people, and I wish they could see the pattern. I have tried to help here.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

i add in my own small way....

at least you said love once in your last verbage...i like that. I think you at least still believe in something....but funny how you put so much effort into the defamation of the JW's with vim and vinegar!

Are you an ex? Have you been hurt?...no...then why so vehement?

Its how you come across.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day

i add in my own small way....

at least you said love once in your last verbage...i like that. I think you at least still believe in something....but funny how you put so much effort into the defamation of the JW's with vim and vinegar!

Are you an ex? Have you been hurt?...no...then why so vehement?

Its how you come across.

It's not them so much, its the general failure of all drones in drone-mode religions, to act to control their own religion.

There's lots of drone religions. This one is harmless, except to themselves because they wish to be martyrs. Martyrs create wealth, nations, etc, etc which is why corporate religious forms don't mind creating martyrs.

Also what bothers me about these types of "super-Righteous Super-Groups" is that its all a set up. What I mean is that they roughly define "the new system" aka, "paradise", but as I have explained in this thread, that's a blueprint only. As CTR says, you need to get rich Jews into Palestine to blow up the world. What kind of world remains after Armageddon, isn't known, but cleaning up the bodies can be presumed do be done "by the birds" or something nice. Reality however, would logically be different. Body removal isn't easy, as WW2 events show. How then to have a "new system" without many many years of labor after "Armageddon"? You see?

We can have a new system, without Armageddon. I am happy to explain that, as I have done on this thread, in depth, and in detail. Thanks for asking.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

We can have a new system, without Armageddon.

Not gonna happen because Satan is bent on bringing it on the inhabited earth. He knows that soon his organization - false religion - will be devastated but God's true servants - his Witnesses will remain in tact.

But in his uncontrolled anger - he will try to exact revenge and attempt to destroy God's peaceful people.

Through propaganda of some sort the prophecy says that he will successfully convince the political rulers of the world along with their military leaders to a "grand cause". They will completely be convince that their one goal is righteous / worthwhile.

“They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and perform signs, and they go forth to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.” (Revelation 16:14)

"They are demonic spirits who work miracles and go out to all the rulers of the world to gather them for battle against the Lord on that great judgment day of God the Almighty." - NLT

The alliance will be very impressive from man's standpoint - because never in history did mankind came together as one with one objective - eradicate religion once and for all time in the face of the earth.

As the only remaining religion - true worshipers of Jehovah will face the most challenging test to their faith!

Remain faithful to Jehovah God or perish at the hands of Satan. No more neutrality.

Sadly the scripture say that some of God's servants will lose their life and it will appear that Satan and his minions are succeeding with their one goal - but then comes the rescue - the Final War of God the Almighty - Armageddon!

“For Jehovah has indignation against all the nations, and rage against all their army. He must devote them to destruction; he must give them to the slaughter.” (Isaiah 34:2)

God will send his warrior - Jesus Christ:

“And the kings of the earth and the top-ranking ones and the military commanders and the rich and the strong ones and every slave and every free person hid themselves in the caves and in the rock-masses of the mountains. And they keep saying to the mountains and to the rock-masses: ‘Fall over us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb, because the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?’”—Revelation 6:15-17.

“These will battle with the Lamb, but, because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also, those called and chosen and faithful with him [will do so].”” (Revelation 17:14)

“ And I saw the heaven opened, and, look! a white horse. And the one seated upon it is called Faithful and True, and he judges and carries on war in righteousness. His eyes are a fiery flame, and upon his head are many diadems. He has a name written that no one knows but he himself, and he is arrayed with an outer garment sprinkled with blood, and the name he is called is The Word of God. Also, the armies that were in heaven were following him on white horses, and they were clothed in white, clean, fine linen. And out of his mouth there protrudes a sharp long sword, that he may strike the nations with it, and he will shepherd them with a rod of iron. He treads too the winepress of the anger of the wrath of God the Almighty. And upon his outer garment, even upon his thigh, he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.” (Revelation 19:11-16)

Then

“I saw also an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice and said to all the birds that fly in midheaven: “Come here, be gathered together to the great evening meal of God, that YOU may eat the fleshy parts of kings and the fleshy parts of military commanders and the fleshy parts of strong men and the fleshy parts of horses and of those seated upon them, and the fleshy parts of all, of freemen as well as of slaves and of small ones and great.”” (Revelation 19:17-18)

in that day -

“And those slain by Jehovah will certainly come to be in that day from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth. They will not be bewailed, neither will they be gathered up or be buried. As manure on the surface of the ground they will become.’” (Jeremiah 25:33)

So now you see that what you said - ain't gonna happen because Armageddon is a way to rid the earth of badness and wickedness.

It's the response to this prayer:

10 Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

First of all HE is a SHE

Secondly I did not say what you posted at all... as though it was an excuse for saying my posts make ME look like an eediot..... I said

"Your agenda is to paint us all as brain washed eediots... and we're not, we're honest hearted citizens, who beleive in God and try to do what Jesus commanded us to do"

The world around us becomes more corrupt, more violent, unloving and unjust with each passing day - Mankind is literally ruining the earth in every way he can, encouraged and manipulated by invisible evil forces. Jehovah's Witnesses try & comfort people that these conditions will not be allowed to continue indefintely. However if some or many choose to be in denial and insist things aren't that bad and not listen then that's not our problem. It's each to his own.

If that classifies a particular religion in your opinion as a "drone-mode religion", .....then so be it.

edit on 8-1-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Also what bothers me about these types of "super-Righteous Super-Groups" is that its all a set up

Jehovah's Witnesses do not judge anyone - that is not our role.

The ones who are judged by God and his son Christ Jesus are the wicked amongst mankind who take their stand firmly against God in support of "Satan & his demons- Gog of Magog" - who have been manipulating mankind in secret throughout history.

Anyone professing how cruel Jehovah will be to destroy any he judges to be wicked, perhaps needs to look a little deeper into what the Bible says -

Zechariah 14:13 . . ."And it must occur in that day [that] confusion from Jehovah will become widespread among them; and they will actually grab hold, each one of the hand of his companion, and his hand will actually come up against the hand of his companion".

It appears during the confusion many will turn on each other - and the last century teaches us that THIS is entirely possible from the examples of neighbour literally turning on neighbour in places like Malawi, Ruwandi & the former Yugoslavia.

What kind of world remains after Armageddon, isn't known, but cleaning up the bodies can be presumed do be done "by the birds" or something nice. Reality however, would logically be different. Body removal isn't easy, as WW2 events show. How then to have a "new system" without many many years of labor after "Armageddon"? You see?

Science maintains that mass extinction events have happened in the past & the environment coped with the aftermath.

God's word indicates that Birds & beasts will be involved in the clean up operation -

Revelation 19:17 . . .and said to all the birds that fly in midheaven: “Come here, be gathered together to the great evening meal of God. . .

Ezekiel 39:17 . . .birds of every sort of wing and to all the wild beasts of the field. . .

Afterward Ezekiel states that the clean up operation will be organised -

Ezekiel 39:14-16 “‘And there will be men for continual [employment] whom they will divide off, passing along through the land, burying, with those passing through, those left remaining on the surface of the earth, in order to cleanse it. To the end of seven months they will keep making search. 15 And those passing through must pass along through the land, and should one actually see the bone of a man he must also build beside it a marker, until those who do the burying will have buried it in the Valley of Gog’s Crowd. 16 And the name of [the] city will also be Ha‧mo′nah. And they will have to cleanse the land.’

Ha‧mo′nah [meaning “Crowd (Multitude)”].

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by edmc^2

We can have a new system, without Armageddon.

Not gonna happen because Satan is bent on bringing it on the inhabited earth.

Are you able to read and comprehend the thread?

I have posted the it was Charles Taze Russell who had the biggest desire for Armageddon to come. He worked for years before 1914 for it, he said it required rich Jews to move to Palestine. CTR was "bent" on bringing it, as you say. Not sure about Satan's desire for it, I think Satan's doing fine without 9/10ths of the world being slaughtered.

So who is it that desires Armageddon to come? Is it Satan or Charles Russell and crypto-Zionists like him? I do not see Satan giving huge speeches saying "Let's move rich Jews into Palestine and give them nuclear weapons!" but that's how the Zionists intend to try and get Armageddon rolling.

It is interesting to ask if Satan is on the side of the Zionists since the "star of david" is actually a sex magic glyph, and the whole State of Israel is a blight on the area where CTR's chums finally got it built (thanks to Hitler and IBM of course). It's obvious that sacrifice and profit from sacrifice are the key topics here.

I hear the distinct buzzing of drones, but they're harmless.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Also what bothers me about these types of "super-Righteous Super-Groups" is that its all a set up

Jehovah's Witnesses do not judge anyone - that is not our role.

Ah yes. You seem to be comfortable speaking for all the bro's and sisters in that church. How on Earth can you speak for them unless every member is being programmed to believe and act in unison? Isn't that what drone modality accomplishes? Yes, of course it is.

Only in a completely regimented, non-thinking church would you be able to spew such theocrap.

Here is the point however: You say "JWs don't judge anyone" but they DO JUDGE THEMSELVES as being righteous. Therefore you are blind, mistaken, and deceived. At this time, you judge yourself right. And the truth is that when a person judges themselves righteous, they are very very dangerous in groups that have that feeling all as one. They look to their left and right and see others judging themselves similarly righteous, though none of them actually think, they're all drones, but it's the FEELING of being righteous inside, that creates true horrors like Jonestown, Masada, etc. Why would parents kill their own kids? ANSWER: Because they feel righteous inside their own hearts. Why do JWs have rules that literally strand their young people and cause them to suicide themselves? Because it is theo-fascism. Why does this corporation not allow suicided children from their church, to have their funeral in the Kingdom Halls? It's because when kids kill themselves, it's a big downer, and so better not to even talk about it, let alone have a funeral service at the hall. Know what I mean? Many many dead kids in their wake, whose souls cry out for this and other theocrapic churches to pay for the blood on their hands. When kids kill themselves, the church that caused it incurs great bloodguilt. Go get the elder from your hall to post here, you know they won't, because their whole modality is to run, defend, and attack anyone who reveals their evil.

What kind of world remains after Armageddon, isn't known, but cleaning up the bodies can be presumed do be done "by the birds" or something nice. Reality however, would logically be different. Body removal isn't easy, as WW2 events show. How then to have a "new system" without many many years of labor after "Armageddon"? You see?

Science maintains that mass extinction events have happened in the past & the environment coped with the aftermath.

You're so cute to call an engineered war in which billions will die "mass extinction". As if they're wooly mammoths or something. But see it's as if the Watchtower itself, is the one who is lusting for the Armageddon "ice age" event to come! All the more proof that rightness is lacking in that church. Who would sit around praying and begging God to kill 90% of the world off and bring mass extinction?? Just because you gave up on yourself and became a drone, doesn't mean everyone on Earth has to do so. If you understood even a little of human psychology ypu'd maybe be able to see out of your formfitting gilded coffin of the future.

You're adorable. Like Pokemon or something. Just the cutest little JW tatertot I've seen in this thread for a while. Thanks for that.
edit on 8-1-2012 by smallpeeps because: hmmm sure

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

And this post is supposed to reasoned debate?

I posted merely what the Bible says on matters you referred to. I'm sure there will be other threads on ATS, which argue against the validity of the Bible.... cue more bile and bringing up subjects that have nothing to do with what's being debated.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Huh?

What does CTR, Jews, Zionist, Palestine have to do with the U.N. and it's adherents destroying false religion?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by edmc^2

Huh?

What does CTR, Jews, Zionist, Palestine have to do with the U.N. and it's adherents destroying false religion?

You could post "Huh?" like some fool needing a teacher

or you could read the thread.

Here is your sketched answer, based on all I have written:

The UN, and Israel, were created by evil people scheming to bring Armageddon about. CTR, founder of the Watchtower (Watching for Armageddon(tm)) was very keen to bring Armageddon to a head (meaning mass deaths mass graves) before 1914, so when WW1 kicked off, it was the result of his level of Zionist-Schemers who got 1914 to be special.

Do you at least know, that the US wasn't even due to jump into WW1? Did you at least know, that the US should have never entered WW2 either?

Did you at least know, that Japan is a Jesuit protectorate?

Did you at least know that the Jesuits and the Vatican work hand in hand?

Did you know that House Rockefeller (UN backers) was made rich by their parental-bankers, House Rothschild? UN, Rothschild (UK Zio), and Rockefeller (US Zio) all the same goals.

Did you at least know that House Rothschild, is the banker for the Vatican (this is from Encyclopedia Judaica)

Therefore, if you know at least the truths above, then it is impossible to see CTR as anything but a Zionist desirous of Israel to be created. The UN and Israel BOTH were created from the rivers of blood from WW1 and WW2. Truthfully: How can you "build toward" Armageddon, unless you create the State of Rothschild and the Rockefeller buildings which were used for 9/11 straussian type events?

I am saying the Watchtower has their part to play in this horrible scheme. Their job is to create a suitable lamb to be slain, a la Masada of Jesus' time. The magic working in the 20th Century is exactly the same simple magic of sacrifice that worked 2000 years ago.

UN and Israel came from WW2. Without the millions of dead bodies in WW2, there is no Israel, there is no UN, there is no war chests built up. WW2 was like a giant war-machine that spits out gold coins to the builders of the war.

All that warmongering Zio-banksters like Jacob Schiff and their puppets like Charles Russell and Chaim Weismann and blah blah blah badguys by the dozens had to do, was to feed soldiers and innocent blood into the machine, and it made them rich and powerful.

As I said, we can have a "New system" without Armageddon. It's not Satan who wants Armageddon. You are wrong there. Satan doesn't want to destroy the Arabs. he wants to use them. It's folly to think of Armageddon as some kind of healing moment for Earth, that's just plain stupid considering the truths above. Step back and think for yourself. Keep your wits about you, don't surrender your reasoning skills.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Monday's daytext explains a bit more of why when mankind turns on false religion Jesus termed it the "Great Tribulation"

"There will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again.—Matt. 24:21"

Jesus stated that the days of that tribulation would be cut short “on account of the chosen ones,” the remnant of anointed Christians still on earth. (Matt. 24:22) Jehovah will not allow this destructive attack on false religion to wipe out anointed Christians and their other sheep companions. Jesus added that “after the tribulation of those days,” there will be signs in sun, moon, and stars, “and then the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven.” This will cause the nations of the earth to “beat themselves in lamentation.” Not so the anointed, who have a heavenly hope, and their companions, who have an earthly hope. They will ‘raise themselves erect and lift up their heads because their deliverance is getting near.’—Matt. 24:29, 30; Luke 21:25-28. w10 9/15 5:13, 14

Article which also links to talk about all this from the District Covention's of 2011 and an updated meaning of the word "generation".

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

This isn't a thread about Ron Paul.

There are 10,000 other RP-related threads. You couldn't post in one of them?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JB1234

If JWs are so legitimate, how come they spend so much time harassing kind folks?

It gets to the point where they feel the need to send people who know sign language to bug me. How did they know this? They must have some kind of database somewhere.

Doesn't sound like a religion to me. Then again, neither do mormonism or scientology.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by JB1234

If JWs are so legitimate, how come they spend so much time harassing kind folks?

It gets to the point where they feel the need to send people who know sign language to bug me. How did they know this? They must have some kind of database somewhere.

Doesn't sound like a religion to me. Then again, neither do mormonism or scientology.

There is not a database but lots of brothers and sisters have learned sign language to reach out to deaf people and share the message about God's Kingdom to as many people as they can reach..... and they ask around in neighbourhoods to see if anyone is deaf.

I'm sure if you made it clear that you didn't wish them to call on you again they will not do so, if it offends you so much. I certainly wouldn't!

Likewise, many JWs have learnt different languages so that they can communicate with people living in their neigbourhood who speak a different mother language.

It was Jesus command that Christians "Go therefore and make disciples...." Math 28: 19,20.

Jesus also gave one of the identifying signs of the time when God would put matters right on the Earth that "This good news would be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations and then the end will come" Math 24:14

Going from door to door sharing the good news with people in their homes follows the lead also set by the first century Christians as we can see from Acts 5:42. . ."And every day in the temple and from house to house they continued without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ, Jesus"

Therefore despite the fact that YOU think Jehovah's Witnesses are harassing kind folk, ALL they are carrying out is exactly what Jesus commanded ALL Christians to do and following the example set by first century Christians.

I can assure you and others NONE of us would carry out this work unless Jesus had asked us to. Knocking people's doors does not come naturally to any of us, but we do it out of our love for our neighbours to share with them the hope of God's government but to also warn them of the coming tribulation, as discussed in the OP. Whether people listen is not the point - we are obligated to carry out this work. However Many people DO listen, however they are contacted. Which is why almost 18 million persons worldwide attended this years memorial of Christ's death.

2 Chronicles 36:15-16 . . ."And Jehovah the God of their forefathers kept sending against them by means of his messengers, sending again and again, because he felt compassion for his people and for his dwelling. 16 But they were continually making jest at the messengers of the [true] God and despising his words and mocking at his prophets, until the rage of Jehovah came up against his people, until there was no healing"

edit on 9-1-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hello JWs and others who think they know anything...

This year "1914" was the result of much work.

The main thing, was the engineered panic of 1907 which capitalized on the devestation of the 1906 San Fransisco Earthquake. UK/Zio globalist firms used the traumatic event to fluctuate the US economy which was bankrupt already from the UK/Zio/Vatican "Civil War" where the Pope supported Jefferson Davis and the Southern plantations giftted by royals/Popes.

So in 1907 they crashed the US and caused the NEED for NEW LAWS. That's the Hegel dialectic in action: The New Laws are the destination, the Panic of 1907 was the crisis and the Aldrich-Vreeland Act was the vehicle that got them where they needed to be. The Hegelian dialectic is three part: Crisis, Solution, Resolution.

en.wikipedia.org...

Panic of 1907 [Wikipedia]

[...]

Aftermath

The frequency of crises and the severity of the 1907 panic added to concern about the outsized role of J.P. Morgan which led to renewed impetus toward a national debate on reform.[57] In May 1908, Congress passed the Aldrich–Vreeland Act that established the National Monetary Commission to investigate the panic and to propose legislation to regulate banking.[58] Senator Nelson Aldrich (R–RI), the chairman of the National Monetary Commission, went to Europe for almost two years to study that continent's banking systems.

Europe UK/Zio scumbag thieves were consulted, on how to create the theft of Palestine, which is what they were always building for. That includes Teddy Roosevelt and everyone who allowed Aldridge and Schiff and all these criminals to screw us over and build up the Rothschildian State of Israel:

If you go to this link:

select.nytimes.com...
you'll see the words from the 1908 (post crash events) headline from the 1908 NY Times:

Article Preview
WEARY CONGRESS ENDS ITS SESSION; Adjournment Comes Quickly After Currency Bill Is Forced Through Senate. ONE ROOSEVELT VICTORY Government Employers' Liability Bill Put Through -- President Says He Is Pleased with Results.

Special to The New York Times.
May 31, 1908

The first paragraph is not available for this article.

So essentially the UK/Zio owners of what became the Federal Reserve Bank, loaned money to US Inc (The DC Corporation) and those loans came due in 1912 and the US couldn't pay. These events set the stage for the metoric rise of Charles Taze Russel and his "Look out for 1914!" set up.

en.wikipedia.org...

wiki/Aldrich_Vreeland_Act

Congress modified and extended the law in 1914 when British and other foreign creditors demanded immediate payments, in gold, of amounts which would ordinarily have been carried over and paid through exports of commodities.

Senator Nelson W. Aldrich (R-RI) was largely responsible for the Aldrich-Vreeland Currency Law, and he became the Chairman of the National Monetary commission. The co-sponsor of the legislation was Rep. Edward Vreeland, a Republican from New York.

A usage of the law occurred at the outbreak of the World War I in 1914 when the first great financial panic of the twentieth century befell the world, necessitating the closure of the New York Stock Exchange. Secretary of the Treasury William Gibbs McAdoo appeared in New York City and assured the public that ample stocks of emergency bank notes had been prepared in accordance with the Aldrich–Vreeland Act and were available for issue to the banks. As of October 23, 1914, $368,616,990 was outstanding.

The Federal Reserve Act of December 23, 1913 took effect in November, 1914 when the 12 regional banks opened for business. Ultimately the emergency currency issued under the Aldrich-Vreeland Law was entirely withdrawn.

references:
[SEE ABOVE NYT NON-LINK:]
^ "New currency bill passes the House". The New York Times: p. 1. May 28, 1908

So this all stands in utter contrast to the JW idea that CTR just sorta "predicted" WW1. He didn't even get lucky, he and his handlers had worked tirelessly for years to bring the State of Rothschild into existence, according to the master God that they all worship.
edit on 9-1-2012 by smallpeeps because: yeah hmm

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join