It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ladies thread (you can moan about us men here)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
And men,

Just because you have the day off doesn't give you the right to not shower and not put deodorant on. This is your chance to take your woman out on an adventure....at least Taco Bell...or something to spend time with us.

Not to drink beer and play Call of Duty all day.

My God..

Common sense

Buy me some flowers and take me out to a nice restaurant. Sweep me off my feet and remind me of why I fell in love with you.
edit on 1-6-2013 by Hopechest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
And men,

Just because you have the day off doesn't give you the right to not shower and not put deodorant on. This is your chance to take your woman out on an adventure....at least Taco Bell...or something to spend time with us.

My God..

Common sense

Buy me some flowers and take me out to a nice restaurant. Sweep me off my feet and remind me of why I fell in love with you.

Yes!

And same goes for women.

Women don't usually have this problem as much as men, but I myself act like a man sometimes. On days I'm free, I wanna stay locked up in the house and forget everyone else exists while playing Fallout New Vegas on my PS3. I am totally guilty of this.

But only sometimes.

Half the time, I'm in the mood to ignore the world.

And half the time, I wanna go somewhere where my fiance and I can ignore the world together.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

And men,

My God..

Common sense

Yes!

And same goes for women.

Women don't usually have this problem as much as men, but I myself act like a man sometimes. On days I'm free, I wanna stay locked up in the house and forget everyone else exists while playing Fallout New Vegas on my PS3. I am totally guilty of this.

But only sometimes.

And half the time, I wanna go somewhere where my fiance and I can ignore the world together.

Yes but a good man should recognize when we are suffering and take care of us. Buy us some chocolate and watch a chic flick with us while we pout about how much the world hates us.

Brad Pitt would do that you know.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

And men,

My God..

Common sense

Hopechest

You must have had some really bad experiences, last day off I had, I took Mrs C to Camden market for food, shopping and us time.

We wandered the market, and bought t-shirts and food from the world over, we laughed and shared our time

We bought wine in a bar went to the outside decking and just sat and chatted and watched the world go by.

It doesn't happen often as we both work so hard, but when it does.

HELL YEAH

It's a no brainer

Cody

edit on 1/6/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

And men,

My God..

Common sense

Yes!

And same goes for women.

But only sometimes.

Yes but a good man should recognize when we are suffering and take care of us. Buy us some chocolate and watch a chic flick with us while we pout about how much the world hates us.

Brad Pitt would do that you know.

Lol,

I am very happily engaged, and couldn't imagine myself with anyone else.

But, if I was single, and I never knew my wonderful fiance existed, then I would be thinking of David Tennant in that sense. Even from a non-romantic I love this character! perspective, he is simply adorable.

My Tenth Doctor.

Total Tennant spam.

I don't have aspirations outside of my relationship, trust me.

But I love David Tennant as a person, his personality, AND his character on Doctor Who.

Same reason I love Jackie Chan and Josh Peck. They have amazing personalities, and they are the kind of people who would coddle you when you need attention, or when you're having a bad day.

My fiance would do anything to make me happy.

I guess that's another reason why I like Tennant so much. He's a sweetheart, just like my fiance (although my fiance is a tad more muscular, lol).

Not to mention... he's adorable.

As a human being, he is simply adorable.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

And men,

My God..

Common sense

Men, please don't assume this is what all women want either.
The only thing I really agree with here is drinking beer all day long.
I don't mind my man playing video games all day long, and if I want to spend more time with him I'll hope on the game myself.
Most of the time I would rather stay home with my man. Once in a while I get the urge to do something but not often.
My man knows not to buy me flowers. Why waste money on something that is going to die in a few days. If i wanted flowers I would plant them in the garden.

Men, women are individuals, find out what they personally want.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Eh... I don't like sexist drama.

If I complain about men, I have to complain about women too. Out of fairness.

Men; If you're too pathetic to raise a child, then you're too pathetic to be having sex. Wrap it up or close shop.

Women; Stop raising your little girls to be whores.

Men; Its not ALL women's faults if SOME woman ticked you off, or hurt you.

Women; ^ Same statement as above, only vise versa

Men; Just because the internet says "Real men don't have a ball and chain," or "Real men wear pink," or "Real men wear purses" or some stupid crap like that doesn't make it true. You don't have to be a football worshiping jock to be a man. How about, "Real men don't CARE what people say real men should do, because REAL men aren't that freakin' insecure."

Women; Stop the feminist movement. Seriously. It is fantastic that women have more power now, but the feminist movement is nothing but a hateful bunch of whiners who are looking for something to hate, just like racists, nationalists, etc. Its not all men's fault that women have hard lives. EVERYONE has a hard life in some way or another. Women can't exist without men, and vise versa. A woman wanting to be loved and treated like a woman in a heterosexual relationship is NOT weakness. Its a longing for love, and perfectly natural.

Men & Women; Pride will destroy any hope of having a meaningful relationship. Don't fall for the stereotypes of the opposite sex, and don't let them define your relationship. Your love, compassion, and care for that particular individual should be the only thing determining what happens in your relationship. The hell with everyone else.

That's my rant.

All T All Shade Girl!

Reading both genders to filth!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Thank you, calstorm.

Material gifts are sometimes just a superficial band-aid on something deeper that needs to be addressed.

Whenever my wife wants something, she will just up and buy it. Whenever I do, I do the same. Aside from small little indulgences here and there (her vice is Starbucks, mine is tools) anything that would qualify as a "big ticket" item we're already on the same page about.

She doesn't crave pricy jewelry just as I don't crave fancy rims on the truck.

Time, however, is precious to both of us, it cannot be bought, and we are mindful of how well we spend it.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Why? Do women have bad memory?
Why can't the woman remind the man why she fell for him?
Its a two way street.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Hey, if we bust our butts all week, give us a break, sometimes we wanna unwind, be lazy and just veg, you gals do the same thing, in your own way too

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I've noticed that men tend to be loud eaters.
Sitting next to them at a dinner table it sounds like the washing machine swishing.
Sometimes like a washing machine with pebbles in it in addition to the water and clothing.
Out to eat ... BBQs ... camping ... fancy eatery ... doesn't matter. ALL of 'em seem to do it.
I don't get it. Do they do that on purpose? Chew and swish extra loudly?
I've never known a girl to do this.

Anyways .. that's my 'moan about men' thing ....

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You never met my ex wife

Even worse she would chew gum with opening her mouth.

I however, am a gent at the table and was brought up to eat quietly and make sure the ladies needs are seen to first.
Cody

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I'm off to Reading this weekend to spend sometime with my other half to see if i like it or not

Hope he puts me of by farting snoring and smacking his food it'll give me an excuse not to go back lol tut!!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

So....what day IS a good day to do this?

Answer: A day she goes out with her girlfriends to do something you have NO interest in doing!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'm the gamer of the family.

I'm the one laying on the couch drinking beer and playing Call of Duty all day long.

Come to think of it...

I need to gently remind the hubby again that my third beer won't open itself... the poor dear, I guess he's lost his sense of timing again.

Be right back.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

I'm off to Reading this weekend to spend sometime with my other half to see if i like it or not

Could you define "it" please, if it is what I'm thinking you should find it most pleasurable

But I won't spoil the surprise for you

Cody

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
I'm the gamer of the family.

I'm the one laying on the couch drinking beer and playing Call of Duty all day long.

Come to think of it...

I need to gently remind the hubby again that my third beer won't open itself... the poor dear, I guess he's lost his sense of timing again.

Be right back.

May I suggest a bell to ring when beer is running low

And a couple of links for him

Linky 1

Linky 2

Cody

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
reply to post by ballymoney50

Could you define "it" please, if it is what I'm thinking you should find it most pleasurable

But I won't spoil the surprise for you

Cody

Shut up Cody your just being nosey and want to no the gritty details

I'll private pm you when i get home and let you no about "it" but don't tell anybody ok

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Lol nice thread cody. Shes moaning already and shes not even met him yet

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

I have met him yah edjit or i wouldn't be going over

Iv'e known him longer than me weans

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join