It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ladies thread (you can moan about us men here)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So back on track ladies

Relax and enjoy

Cody

edit on 30/5/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

When you hear a woman with spikes on her feet coming towards you, it is fear that makes you look.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

You had to bring up that "Watch this"
That is mean.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well, I was going to post that my only complaint is that there are not more men in the world like mine, and that the majority of the rest of the men in the world need to take lessons. However, as I was getting ready to do so, I hear him complaining about the amount of time I spend on ATS.

My response.... If your computer stops working it was the cat not me!

JK

Truly, I have very little, if anything at all to complain about.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Hey girlfriend....The only reason i look round when i hear high heels tapping, Is to make sure some diva has not stole MINE
.....(obviously this is a joke. I am no way affiliated to any brand of high heels)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46

Hey girlfriend....The only reason i look round when i hear high heels tapping, Is to make sure some diva has not stole MINE
.....(obviously this is a joke. I am no way affiliated to any brand of high heels)

Don't lie doc...we know you wear heels and a certain unicorn outfit

I can't complain about men today. I have one in my mind that I can't get out. And I can't help it and it's wonderful!!
-nat

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Well he sure is a very lucky guy for sure! Just watch out he don't steal ya high heels
....And as for my unicorn outfit...its slick and comfortable

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I need to get a man first then its trouble time

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

Yes i bet when your new man comes home drunk hes in trouble haha. Unless he brings you a few bottles and a bag of chips

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

if i had a man and he came home drunk to her in doors he'd be him out doors in 2 seconds flat

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
flip that sounded very Irish

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

When you hear a woman with spikes on her feet coming towards you, it is fear that makes you look.

That was funny i laughed my cotton socks off

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ballymoney50
flip that sounded very Irish

To be sure
Himself

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

cheeky wee git i do not talk like that there hay

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by HopechestI swear that guys are trained like Pavlov's dogs. They hear that sound and they absolutely must look.
Thanks for the compliments
We're very much like the dogs. We try to be aware of our surroundings as believe it or not, its a Civilized Jungle out there

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Goodie, another great, fun topic by cody!

BTW, I love what littled16 said! Agree!

Anyways, "Why do men always scratch their "boys" before they throw a baseball?"

Why do they like to "pee" write their name in the snow...even when they have a really big, long.....name.
Gotcha! And they don't run outta steam.

"Why do they burp after a good meal and fart after a bad one"? My Texas chilli isn't that bad.

Seriously tho, I can't complain about hubby....so glad to have him. He went into a coma for 3 months after his second by-pass from hospital infection issues, died, they brought him back with heart paddles. That was 10 yrs. ago. I feel so lucky to still have him with me....the good, bad and ugly of it.
Seriously, he's the greatest. Men are all special. Gotta love em.

edit on 1-6-2013 by shrevegal because: error

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

Originally posted by Casualboy100
Do homosexuals count?

I was trying so hard to word it without sounding insulting or patronising and gave up.

Yeah if there are any homosexuals reading this and want to complain about your man go for it.

Thanks for solving my dilemma

Cody

edit on 30/5/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

obliged for attempting!

Single, but i shall add to the conversation whence required

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
There is not enough room on the internet to list all the problems with men but here's one.

Just because you hear a pair of heels coming your way does not mean you need to turn around and stare to find out who's wearing them.

I swear that guys are trained like Pavlov's dogs. They hear that sound and they absolutely must look.

But we need the loud clacking of shoes to take us out of our daydream fantasies and back into the real world. That said, I am in awe of women's hearing. They can hear the sound of a wallet sliding out of man's pocket. It's AMAZING!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by Hopechest
There is not enough room on the internet to list all the problems with men but here's one.

Just because you hear a pair of heels coming your way does not mean you need to turn around and stare to find out who's wearing them.

I swear that guys are trained like Pavlov's dogs. They hear that sound and they absolutely must look.

But we need the loud clacking of shoes to take us out of our daydream fantasies and back into the real world. That said, I am in awe of women's hearing. They can hear the sound of a wallet sliding out of man's pocket. It's AMAZING!

Maybe only the women you choose can, because I can only hear my wallet sliding out of my purse. (**MOAN**)
edit on 1-6-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Eh... I don't like sexist drama.

If I complain about men, I have to complain about women too. Out of fairness.

Men; If you're too pathetic to raise a child, then you're too pathetic to be having sex. Wrap it up or close shop.

Women; Stop raising your little girls to be whores.

Men; Its not ALL women's faults if SOME woman ticked you off, or hurt you.

Women; ^ Same statement as above, only vise versa

Men; Just because the internet says "Real men don't have a ball and chain," or "Real men wear pink," or "Real men wear purses" or some stupid crap like that doesn't make it true. You don't have to be a football worshiping jock to be a man. How about, "Real men don't CARE what people say real men should do, because REAL men aren't that freakin' insecure."

Women; Stop the feminist movement. Seriously. It is fantastic that women have more power now, but the feminist movement is nothing but a hateful bunch of whiners who are looking for something to hate, just like racists, nationalists, etc. Its not all men's fault that women have hard lives. EVERYONE has a hard life in some way or another. Women can't exist without men, and vise versa. A woman wanting to be loved and treated like a woman in a heterosexual relationship is NOT weakness. Its a longing for love, and perfectly natural.

Men & Women; Pride will destroy any hope of having a meaningful relationship. Don't fall for the stereotypes of the opposite sex, and don't let them define your relationship. Your love, compassion, and care for that particular individual should be the only thing determining what happens in your relationship. The hell with everyone else.

That's my rant.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join