It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obama..ugghh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
first off let me say im a righty wayyy right but i dont think all dems are evil looking to destroy the country

but this administration , is driving me insane !!!!
this man has no clue of running a country i mean give me clinton back anyday , @ least that man understood compromise & would work with the otherside & jimmy carter as sad as he was at least he had a heart & meant well.
but i digress, the whole ramming down our Throat of the obama care disaster ,the rates for 2014 are going to be unbelievable if you have insurance & if you dont well you can forget ever getting a tax refund in this lifetime

then you have eric holder invesigating eric holder

then you got the bengazi screw up that left our guys undefended & dead ,the admin telling everybody that the ft hood shooting was 'workplace violence
are you kidding me !!!!!!!!!!!
our commander inchief apparently getting his briefings from the news shows not from his own staff ....really

& dont forget the IRS proving the teaparty right lol
. even the left is amazing some of this stuff .funny thing is i watch the obama humpfest called MSNBC & even they run away from all this , they have been running stories about the tornado damage & any other filler they can just to avoid touching on it . rant off

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blackz28

Although I have no liking for the current leader of our country and feel he is doing a bad job we, the USA, are getting exactly what we "paid for". In his first campaign he basically came out and said that he hoped to function as a PR rep for the United States, a "face" of the USA- a head cheerleader. Well, we all know a cheerleader isn't the sort we'd choose to run a business, but yet we elected one to run the country. Bad enough the first election, but then we did it a second time (not me personally, I went the opposite route). Fool us once- shame on you! Fool us twice- shame on us!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
i agree 100% we did it twice why cant this country see it ???? i mean clinton getting a nut on lewinskys dress looks tame now at least his cubby chasing didnt hurt my bottomline

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Every presidency has its share of troubles and scandals...this one is no different.

I will say its probably one of the most partisan administrations I know about but everything else is fairly normal when compared to other presidents.

join