It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - The Great American Psy-Opera

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
John Hutchison's technology has nothing to do with lasers.... the effects in his experiments are the same seen in the Twin Towers building remains....

So you think the towers were pulled down by a piece of fishing line....

Hutchinson is just a fraud.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

John Hutchison's technology has nothing to do with lasers.... the effects in his experiments are the same seen in the Twin Towers building remains....

Hutchison is always putting up weird videos.. go look on his Youtube site... he says the only reason he is still alive is because he comes off as a raving lunatic. If you look at others who got as close as he did they are dead.

Having said that though, this whole thing is so immense Hutchison could possibly be discrediting himself for a reason.... he could be part of the immense group who is in the know on this. People may be under the impression that all these things they do are necessary evils to protect humanities long term survival. I don't agree with that view but I have seen indications that that may be how this has stayed secret for so long.
edit on 2-6-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !...........
And you say this is the work of Hutchinson ?

Is this even his lab ?
This looks like a fake video to fool people into believing its Hutchinson.

Embarrassing........

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
New video. RIP Ace Baker's CGI / luma-key composite theory:

edit on 4-8-2013 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
i jusr got reminded again in an article :
mylogicoftruth.wordpress.com...

about NAZIs getting sanitized to work respectfilly in the U.S, and to get clean records for eventual citizenship

I am brought to rememberance that i already spoke of the 911 related Anthrax attack ---1 week after the 911 arrack! a forecast is cleraly spoke of both in 1969 and again in 1991 when a GF (Red Feather Gardiner, DD) in Phoenix AZ was overly distraught about Gulf War 1 & end-times

I restated the info i had long ago been given... that after the WTC & Pentagon attacks by zealot Musilims commandeering aircraft jets... in the 7 days following ,there would be a mail box drop of envelops with Anthrax which could be absorbed thru the skin sent from a NJ street mailbox... and the person that does this act of anarchy is a left over NAZI (or neo-nazi) that worked in Fort Deitrich MD

yeah it sounds like a fantastic movie plot line exercise that never got OKed...

now with the renewed interest in 'paperclip' NAZIs with the recent article (linked above)

i want to know why the idea i put out there in '91 and reinterted on CT forums has never got any traction ---

that a NAZI adherent or dreamer of NAZI longevity ... who had access to anthrax product or even developed their own brand of Anthrax because of the Ft Deitrich experience...has no been followed up upon

hey there's only a small crowd or a loner individual that could be a NAZI sympathizer working in the weaponized bio area of the Ft Deitrich complex

thanks

edit on 24-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join