It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - The Great American Psy-Opera

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is a very well done eight part film. It covers every theory out there, from the official to the controlled demolition to no planes, nuclear and the energy weapons from space.

I am still unable to believe the no planes, nuclear or space lasers, but this video demonstrates perfectly why the truth movement is stuck. Too many contradictions. But if you want a refresher this film covers pretty much everything.

This Ace Baker character is a little annoying but he sings funny songs.

01 - Broken News

02 - The Official Story vs. The Truth Movement

03 - Scholars for 9/11 Truth

04 - Phenomena

05 - Legally Challenged

06 - What Planes?

07 - The Key

08 - The Psy-Opera

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Oh come on

American people are tired of these old truth.

Bring some new truth that makes them happy.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
Oh come on

American people are tired of these old truth.

Bring some new truth that makes them happy.

Well the truth would have to change then? Right?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Thanks for posting these videos... I can't wait to watch all of them

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Thanks for posting. I think it is good to remember what happened this day with all the details.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
All I know is the people saying
9/11 happened just as the ofiicial story tells it,
must be exhausted.
Too many anomalies, too many firsts;
Too many completely disintegrated aircraft.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Thanks for the compilation, much better under one roof so to speak, and to keep people reminded especially now with some emerging 9/11 threads, (under the silly banner) that are using a new tack as if 9/11 is done and dusted as per the official version. I see that in other threads too not 9/11 related.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
but this video demonstrates perfectly why the truth movement is stuck. Too many contradictions.

First and foremost, the crackpot "theories" (energy weapons, no planes, video fakery) are not part of or associated with the 9/11 truth movement. I've outlined that and provided some debunkings in my thread here.

There are those debunkers or critics of the 9/11 truth movement that will argue otherwise so as to continue to discredit the 9/11 truth movement with such ridiculous nonsense.

Secondly, Ace Baker is a no-planer, meaning he and several others think that no planes hit the towers. His video series "Psy-Opera" is dedicated to the no-plane hoax. That's why so many "chapters" talk about the hoax, and he even starts it early within a few minutes into the first video.

Lastly, like 9/11 research organizations and many other websites, ATS has also figured out that the no-plane garbage is a hoax as it has been proven to be so many times. You'll find an Ace Baker no-plane hoax thread in the hoax bin here.

I predict this thread will end up there as well.

edit on 2-6-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I thought I made it clear in my OP that I do not believe the no-planers, nukes, or space laser theory. Also I made it clear that these theories are the reason truth movement is going away. If people are just getting into researching 9/11 they should be informed about all theories out there and this film is the best one I have seen that covers them all.

I don't know how you can say that these people pushing the no planes type of theories are not assosiated with the truth movement when all you have to do is google 9/11 conspiracy and humdreds of links with these theories come up.

I don't like them, I don't believe them but they exist and I think people should know what they are about.

Thanks for replying though.

edit on 2-6-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I thought I made it clear in my OP that I do not believe the no-planers, nukes, or space laser theory.

That's all well and good, but Ace Baker is a no-planer (hoaxer), and by posting anything of his, you're promoting the no-plane hoax. Which is exactly what the videos do that you posted.

Also I made it clear that these theories are the reason truth movement is going away.

Since none of the truth movement entertains those theories, and most 9/11 research organizations and websites have banned those theories, then those theories have no bearing on the truth movement.

And, the movement hasn't gone anywhere.

If people are just getting into researching 9/11 they should be informed about all theories out there

His series of videos is designed to ease someone into the no-plane hoax by starting out with the other theories first. His series wasn't designed to "look at all of the theories". You would have to know who he is and how he operates to understand.

And besides that, certain theories like the no-plane hoax aren't allowed here or most other places. So, if people want to learn about that particular 9/11 hoax that has nothing to do with 9/11 truth, they can visit the hoax bin, or look around Google.

I don't know how you can say that these people pushing the no planes type of theories are not assosiated with the truth movement when all you have to do is google 9/11 conspiracy and humdreds of links with these theories come up.

That's because they try to associate themselves with the 9/11 truth movement. And debunkers love to associate them with the truth movement as well to tarnish the credibility of legitimate researchers.

I've made it clear in my link that I posted that most 9/11 research organizations do not support, and many have banned the discussion of the no-plane hoax.

I don't like them, I don't believe them

Then don't give them any attention by posting their garbage.

but they exist and I think people should know what they are about.

Again, the no-plane hoax is not allowed here (and most places), and if people need to know about it, they can use Google.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
First and foremost, the crackpot "theories" (energy weapons, no planes, video fakery) are not part of or associated with the 9/11 truth movement.

Yes they are. They are as every bit as silly as every other truther crackpot theory. All because you do not like their silly theories does not mean they are not part of the movement. They probably think your silly theories are the crackpot ones.

You are only saying they are not part of the "truth" movement as they show how silly all the 9/11 "truther" theories actually are.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
You are only saying they are not part of the "truth" movement as they show how silly all the 9/11 "truther" theories actually are.

The above statement reflects exactly what I said earlier. Debunkers and critics love to lump all the theories together to discredit legitimate 9/11 research. But that's not how it works, sorry.

9/11 research organizations, and other 9/11 websites have made it clear what theories are and aren't part of the 9/11 truth movement.

So, try as you may, "hellobruce", but those research organizations and websites have spoken for themselves, which goes against what you're trying to claim.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I like your posts BoneZ, I read most of them and I respect what you have to say, but you are taking this a little too personal. I am not promoting any theory especially the no planes or nukes and space lasers. But these theories ARE associated with the 9/11 researchers whether you like it or not.

9/11 truth movement is unfortunately dead and these theories are partially responsible for it being dead. I think it's important to know all of them to understand what happened to the movement.

Again, the no-plane hoax is not allowed here (and most places), and if people need to know about it, they can use Google.

If it's really not allowed on ATS then mods should delete it and I apologize for not knowing about this rule.
edit on 2-6-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

They are as every bit as silly as every other truther crackpot theory.

If you really think about it they are as silly as the official theory.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

you are taking this a little too personal.

I am because there are those who continue to claim that those hoaxes and crackpot theories are a part of the 9/11 truth movement, when they have never been. Ever.

Just because someone wants to make up some BS theory, and then claim they're part of the 9/11 truth movement, doesn't make that BS theory part of the 9/11 truth movement.

But these theories ARE associated with the 9/11 researchers whether you like it or not.

I'm not sure which part of my thread and my posts are so hard to comprehend. The 9/11 research organizations have said no those theories are not part of their research.

The DEW disinformation was debunked years ago. It ceases to be a "theory" when it's debunked.

The no-plane/CGI/tv fakery disinformation was proven a hoax years ago. It ceases to be a "theory" when it's debunked and proven to be a hoax.

A "theory" cannot be part of the 9/11 truth movement when it's been proven to be a hoax. Those "researchers" who created the hoax are also not part of the 9/11 truth movement.

The 9/11 truth movement was started by the victims families. It now consists of professional research organizations like Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Scientists for 9/11 Truth.

None of the victims families support the debunked disinformation hoax theories. None of the professional research organizations support the debunked disinformation hoax theories.

How can a crackpot theory, or someone who made up the crackpot theory, be a part of the 9/11 truth movement when nobody supports those theories?

There isn't one single real 9/11 researcher or "truther" who will ever acknowledge that those debunked, crackpot, disinformation, hoax theories are part of the 9/11 truth movement. Especially when no 9/11 research organization supports those "theories", nor do the victims families.

And to sit there and try to drive into peoples' heads, especially new people just getting into 9/11, that those "theories" are part of the 9/11 truth movement when they're not supported anywhere, shows me there is some kind of an agenda going on. And it's not real 9/11 research.

And yes, I will take it personal when there are those select few who misinform others in attempting to equate that garbage with real 9/11 researchers. It's offensive and disrespectful to 9/11 researchers like myself, 9/11 research organizations, and to the victims families.

**Edit to add** that I won't sit idly by while a couple people try to erroneously and incorrectly associate debunked and hoaxed "theories" with people and a movement that has made it clear they don't support those "theories". I can't fathom why that's so hard to understand.

Just because you say those theories are a part of the 9/11 truth movement completely opposite of what the major research organizations have already publicly stated, doesn't make it so, and is quite baffling.

edit on 2-6-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
I am because there are those who continue to claim that those hoaxes and crackpot theories are a part of the 9/11 truth movement, when they have never been. Ever.

In your opinion.... to the majority they are all lumped together.

Just because someone wants to make up some BS theory, and then claim they're part of the 9/11 truth movement, doesn't make that BS theory part of the 9/11 truth movement.

But the BS you push IS part of the "truth" movement.... so who gets to decide what BS is part of the "truth" movement?

The 9/11 research organizations have said no those theories are not part of their research.

But the 9/11 research organisations that push the theories that you happen to disagree with think they are part of the "truth" movement....

The DEW disinformation was debunked years ago. It ceases to be a "theory" when it's debunked.

The no-plane/CGI/tv fakery disinformation was proven a hoax years ago. It ceases to be a "theory" when it's debunked and proven to be a hoax.

So according to you as the thermite theory has been debunked and the explosives theory has been debunked they are just hoaxes and not part of the truth movement....

A "theory" cannot be part of the 9/11 truth movement when it's been proven to be a hoax. Those "researchers" who created the hoax are also not part of the 9/11 truth movement.

So you think the thermite and explosives theories are NOT part of the 9/11 "truth" movement....

It now consists of professional research organizations like Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Scientists for 9/11 Truth.

"Professional" as they make money from it....

How can a crackpot theory, or someone who made up the crackpot theory, be a part of the 9/11 truth movement when nobody supports those theories?

So crackpot theories like thermite being used, explosives being used etc are not part of the 9/11 "truth" movement.... according to you!

There isn't one single real 9/11 researcher or "truther" who will ever acknowledge that those debunked, crackpot, disinformation, hoax theories are part of the 9/11 truth movement. Especially when no 9/11 research organization supports those "theories", nor do the victims families.

So anyone pushing the crackpot theories like thermite, mini nukes, explosives, cruise missiles etc. are not part of the 9/11 truth movement.... OK then.

And yes, I will take it personal when there are those select few who misinform others in attempting to equate that garbage with real 9/11 researchers. It's offensive and disrespectful to 9/11 researchers like myself, 9/11 research organizations, and to the victims families.

So the crackpot theories that you push are OK, but anyone else pushing a crackpot theory is bad....

that I won't sit idly by while a couple people try to erroneously and incorrectly associate debunked and hoaxed "theories" people and a movement that has made it clear they don't support those "theories".

We understand, only you are allowed to push crackpot theories, or people are only allowed to push crackpot theories that you agree with.!

I can't fathom why that's so hard to understand.

Oh, it is easy to understand - only you and those you support are allowed to push crackpot theories, no one else!

edit on 2-6-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

It was not my intention to offend anyone. I do not support any of those theories and honestly haven't met anyone who does in real life. But I acknowledge that they exist.

The official story has been proven to be a hoax too, so with your logic people should avoid looking into it and go straight to the Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Scientists for 9/11 Truth?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
In your opinion.... to the majority they are all lumped together.

Which majority is that? The majority of 9/11 truthers, 9/11 research organizations, and 9/11 victims families do not lump those crackpot "theories" with legitimate 9/11 research.

The only majority that does are debunkers and critics attempting to discredit the 9/11 truth movement.

It doesn't matter how many times you say "they're all lumped together" over and over, it will never make it so when victims families, 9/11 research organizations, and most other 9/11 research websites and researchers have stated otherwise.

And with that, I'm getting off this broken record train. Anyone who does any real research into 9/11 will be able to distinguish between which theories are real and supported and which are not.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Anyone who does any real research into 9/11 will be able to distinguish between which theories are real and supported and which are not.

And that is exactly what I'm saying... I you want people to distinguish which is real and which isn't, you should allow them to know all theories.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Dr. Judy Wood never said "space lasers"....

That shows you how the conversation is controlled and people are made to belive what they want us to believe.

It's very possible the perpetrators made that video in order to get that disinfo out there - "space lasers".

John Hutchison's technology has nothing to do with lasers.... the effects in his experiments are the same seen in the Twin Towers building remains....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join