It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does Blood save?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by troubleshooter

Example...1
Q: are humans male or female?
A: the answer lies in the tension of both that creates the dynamic that is human..

Example...2
I have a dog who is a mate.
I have killed dogs.

How did killing those dogs make you feel?

Q: Which person is me?
A: Both are me given different circumstances.

Which feeling did you prefer?

Both are your actions... So that's a mirror of what's it your heart...

but would you prefer the feeling of your dog snuggling with you... Or the feeling your had while, before, or after killing said Dogs...

It was not about how I felt but what was necessary at the time.

Love is not a feeling but an action that sometimes requires killing however bad it might feel.

I didn't say it was about love... but how you feel has everything to do with it... the heart doesn't lie... it aches when we do wrong...

IF it was necessary that is a different story though...

Now... can you imagine any circumstance where you could see yourself killing a child?

Or your dog perhaps?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Example...1
Q: are humans male or female?
A: the answer lies in the tension of both that creates the dynamic that is human..

Example...2
I have a dog who is a mate.
I have killed dogs.

How did killing those dogs make you feel?

Q: Which person is me?
A: Both are me given different circumstances.

Which feeling did you prefer?

Both are your actions... So that's a mirror of what's it your heart...

but would you prefer the feeling of your dog snuggling with you... Or the feeling your had while, before, or after killing said Dogs...

It was not about how I felt but what was necessary at the time.

Love is not a feeling but an action that sometimes requires killing however bad it might feel.

I didn't say it was about love... but how you feel has everything to do with it... the heart doesn't lie... it aches when we do wrong...

Now... can you imagine any circumstance where you could see yourself killing a child?

Or your dog perhaps?

What child are you talking about?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Any one...

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Any one...

It may be necessary.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Any one...

It may be necessary.

Really?!?

IF you have an army... and they've already been conquered?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Any one...

It may be necessary.

Really?!?

IF you have an army... and they've already been conquered?

I was just quoting you...

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

O...k?

That doesn't answer this question does it?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

This is explained by me , long ago , on this page.

/2r2nkh

It is the treatment for all disease.
edit on 31-5-2013 by ironjustice because: link didn't work

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ironjustice

Dead link... and im not interested in making an account...

Why don't you explain it?

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

It is in regards to bloodletting for all disease.

"The message I BELIEVE I have found speaks to the fact we are not supposed to kill and eat the animals.. and this mistake we are making leads to a buildup of iron .. from the meat we eat .. in our bodies."

"This message speaks to vegetarianism and bloodletting/iron deprivation to treat ALL disease".

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Fair enough

That is your belief... but that is spilling ones own blood...

Not the blood of an innocent person or animal...

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

How does blood save anyone?

Only the spirit is alive. The spirit is in the blood. So, the life is in the blood.

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

-- Genesis 2:7

God breathes his spirit into man. Throug his nostrils. And the spirit enters the body and circulates with the blood.

Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

-- Genesis 9:3

But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

-- Genesis 9:4

God forbid man to eat the life. Man is only allowed to eat the dead. Since the life is in the blood, man is not allowed to eat the blood. He must drain the blood from the meat, before eating the meat.

Moreover ye shall eat no manner of blood, whether it be of fowl or of beast, in any of your dwellings.

-- Leviticus 7:26

Whatsoever soul it be that eateth any manner of blood, even that soul shall be cut off from his people.

-- Leviticus 7:27

For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul. Therefore I said unto the children of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood, neither shall any stranger that sojourneth among you eat blood. And whatsoever man there be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, which hunteth and catcheth any
beast or fowl that may be eaten; he shall even pour out the blood thereof, and cover it with dust. For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.

-- Leviticus 17:11-14

So, basically, you don't eat the life of animals, in order not to corrupt your own spirit with animal spirits. The spirit of man is holy, because it returns to God when he dies.

Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.

-- Ecclesiastes 12:6

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

-- Ecclesiastes 12:7

So, basically. God creates man, breathes his spirit into him, the spirit circulates in the blood, man eats only dead meat drained of animal blood, so his spirit remains pure, so that when man dies, and his body returns to dust, his spirit can return to God as pure as god breathed it in, in the first place.

But, if man violates this rule, and eats the blood of animals, then he corrupts his spirit, it becomes unclean, filled with animal passions, and so God "cuts him off" from the flock. God is picky.

Needless to say, man became corrupt anyway, his spirit unclean because of all his many sins.

So, Jesus comes and says. Look, Dad not taking you guys back anymore, let me help. Eat my flesh and drink my blood, since I'm still pure and untainted with sin, thus you'll be able to return to the Father "through me".

That the basic story in a nutshell.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SQUEALER

Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?

18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

A mistake in understanding of the Bible has been made.
Thou shalt not kill , any living blooded creature or man.
It was understood by everyone that blood had to be spilled in order to be saved , that's why there is so much blood mentioned , but they didn't understand it was their OWN blood which was to be shed , blood donation , bloodletting.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

O...k?

This answers the question...

"Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same nature, that through death he might destroy him who has the power of death, that is, the devil, and deliver all those who through fear of death were subject to lifelong bondage." Hebrews 2:14-15

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

O...k?

This answers the question...

"Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same nature, that through death he might destroy him who has the power of death, that is, the devil, and deliver all those who through fear of death were subject to lifelong bondage." Hebrews 2:14-15

No it doesn't...

I asked you the question not Paul.. or Psudo-Paul.. or whoever wrote Hebrews...

IF you don't want to answer just say so... Don't quote me a bible passage that has nothing to do with the question I asked of you...

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SQUEALER

So we must eat Jesus' flesh and drink his blood to become pure? Sounds a bit vampire-ish and morbid to me.

I thought you said that God doesn't want us to consume life? If we drink Jesus' blood, aren't we going against God's wish for us not to consume life? Because, as you said, the spirit/life is within the blood.

I see this kind of thing a lot with Christians, they say one thing one second then the opposite the next.

Matthew 9
13 But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

If Jesus says he desires mercy and not sacrifice, then why did he require both cruelty and sacrifice during his crucifixion to forgive our sins? The whole crucifixion scenario doesn't line up with his teachings.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

This is why they bleed the animal before they eat it.

"you must not eat the life with the meat (food)"

That quote takes one to the passages , found throughout the Bible , which 'hint' at this mistake.
They know they cannot eat blood but rather than abstain from eating meat , they bleed the animal.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironjustice

This is why they bleed the animal before they eat it.

"you must not eat the life with the meat (food)"

That quote takes one to the passages , found throughout the Bible , which 'hint' at this mistake.
They know they cannot eat blood but rather than abstain from eating meat , they bleed the animal.

I realise this, its called Halal meat these days... but that is a Judaic/islamic beliefs, which are based around traditions, and ritualistic symbolism..

This is why I quoted Jesus a few replies back... Nothing that you eat can defile you...

And that is because Life is not within the blood... blood is part of the material world... not part of the spiritual world... There is nothing spiritual about blood... The spirit of a person is not held in the blood...

The entire body is the vessel of the spirit not one aspect of the body... IF this was the case we would lose a part of our spirit if we lost blood... but we don't

edit on 31-5-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Correct.

If the spirit is within the blood, then nothing would be dead until all blood is drained from the body, and we all know that is not true. Someone can die without any blood loss at all, it happens every day with people dying from old age.
edit on 31-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join