It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another possible 'Mark of the Beast' has arrived!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I watched a Chris Brown video recently that was interesting (research for subliminal messaging blog post). The chip on his neck seemed similar and it sent an led looking identification code down his arms. Given his tattoos and affiliations I liked to check on old smack my chick up to see the messages being sent to the subconscious of the masses.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by redoubt

So instead of stealing your wallet for a few bucks a criminal could instead cut off your biostamp tattoo, deplete your life savings and steal your identity completely?

Where do I sign up??

it would be like in domolition man where wesyl snipes cuts of a guys ahnd to get access to anything

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
It pains me to see so many people in this boards so willingly to submit themselves to a technology that would ultimately result in tptb holding an even tighter grip of their balls. Forget about the mark of the beast, why are people so eager to surrender their own freedom?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Some creepy technology..not much I don't think you can do to stop it.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

My point is that anonymity (like "freedom of ones own property) can be good or bad. For example: The anonymity of the democratic vote is "good," while the anonymity of a hate-rally covered by bed-sheets is "bad."

Let me ask you this...

Assuming such a device as featured here in the OP were to arrive as an official program, would you suggest mandatory implantation on the population... meaning such would be forced upon those who opposed it? Would you favor violating their physical bodies in order to implant said device?

edit on 30-5-2013 by redoubt because: edit

According to the bible. You wont be forced to take the mark. But you will not be able to buy or sell without it.
You wont be forced directly, but indirectly because you wont be able to buy goods without it.

If this is the deal the elits want. It dosent matter what the guy next to you think.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Anything that makes my jumbled life easier is a plus in my book. Its not like identity theft or the government having the ability to track you doesn't already happen you know.

Maybe they can somehow code it to your DNA so nobody but you can have access to the information.

So, we could also have all our politicians be chipped as well for better transparency, and we could even have a powerful enough chip to listen to what they say. They should have no expectation of privacy when working for the public.

You are all for the general public being able to monitor them correct?

Or is it the case that you only want those at the top in the control pyramid to monitor us?

Even so, I would never take a cow brand which would reduce me to another asset to be monitored.

edit on 1-6-2013 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bassago

I didn't see any answer to your question redoubt. Unfortunately I think a great many would advocate forced chipping.

Bassago

When the time comes, they can create all sorts of scenarios where the public will demand it.
They can ironically couch it in protecting the Freedoms and Rights of others, just like they did with the Occupy Wall Street Protesters.

Many were all for cracking down on the Freedom to Protest with the Occupy Wall Street Protests by claiming they were infringing on the rights of others.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Umm it's called technology.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join