It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another possible 'Mark of the Beast' has arrived!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Never. I hope that is clear enough.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by redoubt

Never. I hope that is clear enough.

Thanks for the response

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Oh cool, I will be able to see text messages through my FACE!!

This device is great and will be use to keep track of pedophiles, lifers, government owned and their fancy employees.

This device will be EVIL if some sinister corp/gov decides you'll have to have this to receive health benefits and so on, so on and so on, get the point?

Again, everyone welcome to the future of our new age

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Here is a link to another source talking about taking a Pill.

Motorola Pill Source

The thing that raises my eyebrows is that Motorola's SVP for Advanced Technology and Projects is Regina Dugan. At one point she was in charge of DARPA.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Hopechest
I happen to think this is a great idea.

Anything that makes my jumbled life easier is a plus in my book. Its not like identity theft or the government having the ability to track you doesn't already happen you know.

Maybe they can somehow code it to your DNA so nobody but you can have access to the information.

Said the ATS Borg......honestly is there anything this government can do wrong in your play by their rules book....

Des

You're very generous.

Far more generous than most of us.

Seems there isn't a collective soft spot for innane ploys for bad attention. Don't throw food at it.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
hehe you got a birth certificate and a social sec number you are already in a grid depending on your nationality... wakey wakey rise n shine !
edit on 30-5-2013 by GRS1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by redoubt

So instead of stealing your wallet for a few bucks a criminal could instead cut off your biostamp tattoo, deplete your life savings and steal your identity completely?

Where do I sign up??

New biometric devices can tell if a body part is alive or dead. For example, you can't kill a guy, take his eye out and use it on a retinal scanner because the scanner knows that they eye is not alive. The same goes for hand print and thumb print scanners.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
That photo is reminiscent of the placement of tattoos on prisoners in WW2. You know, the death camp prisoners, the Jews and the gays and the other people the Nazis made to be criminals. Except Motorola man has it on his left arm, but yeah, that's about the same location as the prisoners had it, except it was on their right arms. You know, the ones they were forced to take on their arms under the threat of being shot to death if they said no.

So, I still have this Judeo-Christian, Abrahamic religious point of not putting marks on my body and interpret it as no tattoos. I don't care if it's a cyber tattoo, the answer is NO.

It is a forerunner of the mark of the beast. Total prophecy coming around for everybody to see. It's a mystery how the totalitarian nation that the Antichrist will be running, how they'd get people to run around with a tattoo that big on their foreheads.

Motorola man is a terrorist to the Christian kind.

So I gather a billion Chinese will think this idea is groovy, and they have the money rankings.
edit on 30-5-2013 by Sandalphon because: i want off this planet

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The problem with any technology like this being implemented at this particular time in history, is that it will without a doubt, be used for totalitarian purposes.
In a world where you can be put on watchlists for visiting websites such as this, for attending screenings of enviromental documentaries, and for all other types of inane everyday activities, this will be ultimately used to track you.

The government has different scandals popping up every day like mushrooms on a field of cow manure. Wiretapping phones and snooping through emails are going to seem such quaint examples of overstepping bounds when this thing is fully distributed amongst the population. Why go through the hassle of hacking a computer when you have a direct line to the person, 24/7.

With the current willingness of our duly elected leaders to encroach on civil liberties, and the eagerness of segments within our population to surrender those rights, all in the name of safety from those pesky T-words, this will only lead to the control grid.

For your protection.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I'm sure they've got plenty of seemingly good reasons into implementing it in a way nobody realizes its true motive.
It has too much monitoring and storage of personal data in it for my liking.
I don't need anything else to help me organize. There is a pesky moth fluttering around, if it can swat that then cook me a gourmet meal I might think its cool.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Wonderful idea for you Hopechest but don't limit yourself here , why not go for a full frontal labotomy and just have the latest super-computer chip inserted as well. Perhaps some robotic legs and arm might also be valuable. But be cautious as the odd EMP might throw up a few glitches and you may end up behaving like a real human being and we can't have that now can we?

edit on 30-5-2013 by Pinkorchid because: typo

edit on 30-5-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Except, of course, it's not really a tattoo and can't be one. It's more of a decal.

On top of which, it looks like it's h-field, so it won't be an issue with distance reading the thing. Maybe 4".

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythos13

Motorola Pill Source

The thing that raises my eyebrows is that Motorola's SVP for Advanced Technology and Projects is Regina Dugan. At one point she was in charge of DARPA.

There's such a blending of government agencies and private corporations with individuals jumping back and forth it's impossible to tell who exactly's agenda is being advanced. Is it simply greed driving the advancement of these personal monitoring devices? Welfare of mankind? Implementation of a system to catalog and monitor everyone? Definitely not the good of all lol.

This is one of those things that is a red line for me, for reasons way beyond just a religious standpoint. If we are ever forced to take these or face punishment it is going to really make me re-think my view on Christianity.

If anyone thinks this is even a remotely good idea, they have obviously had their head buried in the sand for at least the past decade.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The pill's also h-field, they're using a NFC part in the phone. Again, it's very short range. And lame.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

My point is that anonymity (like "freedom of ones own property) can be good or bad. For example: The anonymity of the democratic vote is "good," while the anonymity of a hate-rally covered by bed-sheets is "bad."

Let me ask you this...

Assuming such a device as featured here in the OP were to arrive as an official program, would you suggest mandatory implantation on the population... meaning such would be forced upon those who opposed it? Would you favor violating their physical bodies in order to implant said device?

edit on 30-5-2013 by redoubt because: edit

I didn't see any answer to your question redoubt. Unfortunately I think a great many would advocate forced chipping. Not happening to me though, it's off to the FEMA camp for me if they can catch me. But then my cell phone stays off unless needed battery removed. No tats, barcodes or chips needed either.

Don't get me wrong, my laptop uses biometrics to log on. Not totally against them. Only against the biometrics I don't have complete control over.

Bassago

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
i would love to know what they will do to the people that refuses to put any kind of these thangs on, like me for example they are gone have a VERY HARD time getting me to wear anything like this.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dman456

Probably wont be able to get paid, get a job, participate in society. Scarry huh?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

not really, i guess they just gonna have to get rid of me. if they have to put some kind of tracker are whatever you wanna call this thing on me, so i can get a job and anything else i need then i guess im be dead.....which still aint scary. seeing as im more fasnicated with death than with life.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Not really buying into anything the daily mail has to offer. Let's assume its from a different source....

I can think of a few issues a chip, tattoo, or a pill may have. For those reasons I assume something like this in the OP will not have a long duration if it ever takes a hold of society and or governments.

Besides, the Earth goes through cycles and one day in the future we will not have the capabilities we do now.

We will be lucky to have power. You remember the saying, "history repeats itself"?

I wouldn't be concerned with the mark of the beast.... buy candles. lol

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythos13

Motorola Pill Source

Funny how these corporate execs shift from gov jobs to corporate and back so seamlessly isnt it?
Motorolas "new"ideas sound riight out of Darpas darker endeavours.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join