It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are a Jihadi , you just don't know it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Your username represents great concept which you have not reached.

As for the wars, we should have just destroyed their countries for their involvement in 9/11 and walked away. I don't believe in nation building,

This is a typical sentence that every one will here from extremist Muslims.

The only difference is that they were not born where you were born. And you don't live in their situation. Be sure that destroying a country is more unjust than killing innocents in NY city.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The way it treats women is not logic or common sense.
The way it treats homosexuals is not logic or common sense.

As a member of ATS I have tried much to talk about how people are treated in wide community of Muslims as well as others.

Women are treated differently in Muslim countries. There are many variables which affects that.

But the main discussion here is Jihad

'Jihad' - the rest that builds off that - MAJOR problem. Not okay.

That sentence remembers me of GWB who wanted Muslims to be silent sheep to let him tear us all apart for false reasons.

The minor difference between us , is how we define common sense. IMO , Germans were thinking that common sense tells them to start war. And common sense was telling Iraqi people to use the opportunity of chaos after Islamic revolution to invade Iran. Common sense told US to sell WMDs to Saddam to use it against Iran......

The major difference is the common sense and the agendas behind beautiful words.

6:112 -translation by 4 different sources. Just pick the right one.

QARIB: as such we have assigned for every prophet an enemy; the satans of humans and jinn, revealing varnished speech to each other, all as a delusion. but had your lord willed, they would not have done so. therefore leave them and what they invent,
SHAKIR: and thus did we make for every prophet an enemy, the shaitans from among men and jinn, some of them suggesting to others varnished falsehood to deceive (them), and had your lord pleased they would not have done it, therefore leave them and that which they forge
PICKTHAL: thus have we appointed unto every prophet an adversary - devils of humankind and jinn who inspire in one another plausible discourse through guile. if thy lord willed, they would not do so; so leave them alone with their devising;
YUSUFALI: likewise did we make for every messenger an enemy,- evil ones among men and jinns, inspiring each other with flowery discourses by way of deception. if thy lord had so planned, they would not have done it: so leave them and their inventions alone.

And another difference is that you flatten every country which is not doing as you say , we are not.

And a difference between you and other members is that I don't reply them like this.
edit on 3-6-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Thats right, lets usher in the Muslim World Order. Like we need another set of problems to deal with

edit on 3-6-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
But the main discussion here is Jihad

YOU claimed that Islam is full of values and common sense.
I showed how it wasn't. You brought it up. I debunked it.

That sentence remembers me of GWB who wanted Muslims to be silent sheep to let him tear us all apart for false reasons.

Man that was easy ... you just proved my point.

I said this -

"Jihad' - the personal struggle to do right - no problem. Excellent.
'Jihad' - the rest that builds off that - MAJOR problem. Not okay.

And you got all uptight about it. So basically you agree with the terrorists. The terrorists think it's their job to make the world Muslim or subservient to Islam. And you have no problem with that or you would have said so. You have no problem with that because you think it's your God given right as you said here -

we(Muslims) should stand up for the rights that god has granted us.

For you to be able to prove your statement about God ... basically that He has granted Muslims the right to Jihad the world into being subservient to Islam .. you'd have to prove God invented Islam. And that's absolutely impossible to do.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

And another difference is that you flatten every country which is not doing as you say , we are not.

Not for lack of trying. If Iran had the capability it certainly would. It's got it's claws into Hezbollah and in Syria and in North Korea and in South America. It's not some little innocent country. It's just like the rest.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi

Originally posted by Fromabove
I'm not even going to rebut you on what the Quran says because you know what it says

I do, yes, and you apparently don't.

And no, I don't support the killing of innocents because they are and were not innocent. They are innocent by Islamic standards so in your eyes and the eyes of Islam they are innocent. But to the west they were terrorist harboring nations that sought to harm the United States and so punishing them for that effort was justice.

Yes, just kill all the farmers and sheep-herders and peasants and city dwellers and nomads and businessmen and engineers and builders and miners and carpenters and their spouses and their children. KILL KILL KILL and then walk away. Destroy "their" country for "their" involvement in 9/11, as you said, and "nation-building" can go to hell, because "those people" are what they are, and that can't be changed.
I'm trying my best to be restrained in my language right now, so....Congratulations on providing your amazing perspective!
edit on 3-6-2013 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

Restrained, Why? Your anger shows everyone I'm right and you're misstating the facts. Those farmers and sheep herders were dancing in the street on 9/11, so they got what they all had coming for not standing up to the fascist rulers of their nations. No, I wouldn't give them a dime to rebuild. You don't want to get your country bombed into the 7th century don't pick fights you can't win. Even the Quran teaches as much.

And no, apparently you don't understand the Quran as much as you would like to think you do. It's just that a lot of people haven't read it to see all the horrible things that are commanded in it to do to all those who don't bow the knee to Islam. Convert or die, that's it right? In the Quran there is only peace and love between muslims, not the people of the book nor the Christians. Muhammad was rejected by them both so that's why he said they
should all die. He wanted to claim himself as their prophet but what he taught was heresy in their eyes and he hated them for such rejection. This is why there are two distinct parts of the Quran where he said be kind and loving to them, and later on with him saying kill them all "wherever they may be found"

But you know this is true because it's written in the Quran to kill them wherever they may be found. And you understand Jihad too. And every time a sympathy thread comes up for Islam this kind of truth gets revealed so that others can be informed and understand.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Your username represents great concept which you have not reached.

As for the wars, we should have just destroyed their countries for their involvement in 9/11 and walked away. I don't believe in nation building,

This is a typical sentence that every one will here from extremist Muslims.

The only difference is that they were not born where you were born. And you don't live in their situation. Be sure that destroying a country is more unjust than killing innocents in NY city.

My name refers to my destiny and heritage. As you probably guessed, I am a Christian. I did not have to reach it because Jesus did that for me. As a human there is nothing I can do to impress God. I was lost in sin and Jesus bought me back with His own life. The life I live now has more to do with His work in me and not the things I could boast about. But this is a little off topic and muslims are ripping their hairs out for the mere mention of a savior who "is the Son of God" (not allah).

They were born where they are, and they follow the teachings of Islam, and they do the things that they are commanded to do. Are there any innocents ? That is the real question. Can you be a good follower of allah if you disobey the command of the prophet to kill all the infidels, or if you allow other religions to flourish in your lands ? I rest my case.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Restrained, Why? Your anger shows everyone I'm right and you're misstating the facts.

What are you right about, exactly? Your opinion that Western forces should've just killed everyone and left?
Because you've not stated anything right that I've had the opportunity to mistate- just made vague allegations without backing them up, in such a way that I cannot respond except to say "You are wrong".

Those farmers and sheep herders were dancing in the street on 9/11, so they got what they all had coming for not standing up to the fascist rulers of their nations.

Were they? Every single one of them? EVEN one of them? Which one, exactly? Who exactly was "dancing on the streets"?

I'm not exactly sure what your deal is. Perhaps you're some sort of "self-taught" armchair military historian. Perhaps you're a retired or ex-soldier who hasn't gotten over his brainwashing about how the other are all animals. Perhaps you're just some guy who doesn't get his bloodlust fix from shooting the darker coloured characters in the latest Call of Duty game anymore. Perhaps some muslim "lived among you", "took your woman" to "increase their number", and you're just angry. Or heck, maybe you're just some poor schmuck who had his latent bigotry amplified by the likes of Fox News. Still, I don't know how revelatory this is, but
MUSLIMS ARE PEOPLE. NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE THE SAME.

Do I even have to say this? CLAIMING THAT KILLING THEM ALL WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST SOLUTION IS....INSANE. BIGOTTED TO THE EXTREME. Or just spitefully childish.
edit on 3-6-2013 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Blah blah.

Not all Christians are the same.

Not all Jews are the same.

Not all Muslims are the same.

Not all Atheists are the same.

So what is your point??.....

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

My point? My point is that calling for the wholesale destruction of a country because of the acts of one person in that country is pretty stupid.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I was lost in sin and Jesus bought me back with His own life.

I think there is much to do because Jesus don't like killing other human beings with in the name of empty words.

No, I wouldn't give them a dime to rebuild. You don't want to get your country bombed into the 7th century don't pick fights you can't win

You mean I shouldn't let CIA agents get airplanes into buildings in one of the largest and most populated cities in the USA ?

Or

I shouldn't let my leaders have unseen WMDs ?

Or

I should stop US leaders from helping terrorist groups ?

And no, apparently you don't understand the Quran as much as you would like to think you do. It's just that a lot of people haven't read it to see all the horrible things that are commanded in it to do to all those who don't bow the knee to Islam. Convert or die

I do believe that Christianity was founded on love , but the question is

Is GWB a Christian ? Was Hitler a Christian ? Are war mongers Christian ?

The answer will enlighten the fairness and wisdom.

+ I said before that Qur'an is not descended in same time. It came down gradually and it was memorized and written down by many people. And there are time and occasion for each verse.

But you have kept your ears from hearing this.

Muhammad pbuh , was not even educated. He was a merchant and many people knew for his trustworthiness.

But you don't believe it. You believe in parts that fit your agenda.

And these replies just remind me of a saying in Farsi.

The empty drum will be revealing it self as soon as it is beaten.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

And you got all uptight about it. So basically you agree with the terrorists. The terrorists think it's their job to make the world Muslim or subservient to Islam.

That is what you like to think , but what we do is different.

WE defend our soil and our resources.

And you have no problem with that or you would have said so.

Suppose that I have said , would you believe me ?

I hardly doubt that.

Oh I remembered where I said that

But your govt and MSM tells you that killing innocents and without warning in masses is Jihad , while it is not

OP

But as I mentioned , those who kill innocent and wrong people are ignorant and manipulated people.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But you don't remember the parts you don't like to hear.

And you cut my words to fit your agenda because you are afraid to come out of your tiny world of believes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join