It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questionaire:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
To test your basic knowledge
:

1. How many gods are there?

2. By whom is one saved?

3. Give at least three other names of The Most High:

4. How do we need to worship The Most High?

Be blessed

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
:

Many, but they exist just in beliefs.

2. By whom is one saved?

Nobody.

Highest
Topmost
Upper

We don't, nobody NEEDS to worship anything.

-----------------------------------------------

How did I do?
edit on 30/5/2013 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

A+ for creativity.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

reply to post by nerbot

A+ for creativity.

Just like religion, eh?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

:

Many, for they are legion.

2. By whom is one saved?

Lord Satan.

Lucifer, Beelzebub, Trevor..

Sacrificing the purest of virgins and naked saucy dancing.

Did it just get colder in here, or is .. wow did you see that lightening? oO

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

:

2. By whom is one saved?

Be blessed

1 - None
2 - Usually paramedics or emergency services
3 - Everest, K2 and that one mostly under water
4 - In private. You don't really want people to know you worship mountains

:-)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

1 - unable to answer but have evidence of none

2 - MRT [ mountain rescue team ]

3 - ben nevis , sceafell pike , snowdon

4 - by climbing to the summit , and looking out in awe

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

a number between zero and infinity

2. By whom is one saved?

Why does one need to be saved? (rhetorical)

Gravity
Energy
Time

Any deity that requires worship is pretty insecure and likely to be playing a God rather than being one.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

ONE

2. By whom is one saved?

Jesus Christ

God the Father
God the Son
God the Holy Spirit

with your whole mind, whole heart, whole being, whole soul
with our whole will.
edit on 30-5-2013 by slugger9787 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
1. None
2. The Self
3. Bob Marley, Mr Nice, Snoop Dogg
4. We should not worship anyone but ourselves..

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Ha Ha

I will have a stab at this:

One for every major facet of human nature and one symbol is a circle with a dot in the middle.

According to my early conditioning he whom sacrificed himself for my sins... however there have been a number of those throughout various belief systems.

They are all generic and different depending on what language one picks but I suppose El, Jupiter, Thor etc etc.

Please define worship, is it my Sunday best in the local hewn stone mausoleum along with a lot of people I have nothing in common with, maybe a dead animal or piece of fruit. I don't actually do worship as it has to be earned and I as yet see no proof of any divine operator apart from nature itself. Hope that assists you

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
hate to say, but on this site, it's pointless to post anything about any religion. Idiots come out in droves just to derail it. They dont respect anything here, but they demand you respect their turf and their beliefs in anything else. It makes me wonder what this site is really for. I mean... There are even forums for this stuff, and those trolls done even respect that. They want to trample on anything and everything.

Obviously, they're children, though. Still... it's pointless to have any civil discussions on this site, unless you make a post directly dogging any religion or government.

Funny how that works. And this place is "supposed" to be professional... go figure

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
hate to say, but on this site, it's pointless to post anything about any religion. Idiots come out in droves just to derail it. They dont respect anything here, but they demand you respect their turf and their beliefs in anything else. It makes me wonder what this site is really for. I mean... There are even forums for this stuff, and those trolls done even respect that. They want to trample on anything and everything.

Obviously, they're children, though. Still... it's pointless to have any civil discussions on this site, unless you make a post directly dogging any religion or government.

Funny how that works. And this place is "supposed" to be professional... go figure

Lol don't get upset..

I fully respect your belief, it's entirely up to you.. whether I agree with it or not is a completely different matter and anyway I thought you lot were all about forgiveness..??

As for the children comment, try growing a sense of humour and learn to laugh at yourself.. after all I'm not the one who believes in fairytales

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

why should I join in the "fun"? This is ridicule at it's finest. You might be looking for the jokes and puns forum. This one is specific for religious discussions.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

Absolutely fine..

What would you like to discuss??

The OP has no points for or against anything that can be discussed in this thread, so if you like you can go and "create" a thread that will have a topic that can be discussed?

Cheer up... it might never happen

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Okay,

now I'll ask all of you these questions again, and one should answer them according to the bible.

So, according to the bible, what are the answers to these questions?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Ok I'll play

According to the King James Bible

One

2. By whom is one saved?

Jesus

Old Testament:
Elohim
Jehova
El

New Testament:
Father
Son
Holy Spirit

In Spirit and in Truth...

Do I get a medal??

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

1 Timothy 2

5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed to at the proper time. 7 And for this purpose I was appointed a herald and an apostle—I am telling the truth, I am not lying—and a true and faithful teacher of the Gentiles.

2. By whom is one saved?

Not simply by whom, but also by what process. We are saved through faith and a gift. The gift cannot be given to one without faith. We must show up to the marriage supper. Faith is given by God in measure. Faith is given in preparation for coming before the Son (John 6:65 65 He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.”).

Once God has prepared someone, His work of faith must produce good works or that faith is dead. We still have not received salvation. The preparation process involves water baptism. We are baptized into the name of our character. By taking on the Name of Christ, we are baptized into His character. Being born again is the process of involution (Baptism into the Jordan / River of Life) for one purpose: We are born into the waters of life to repent of what masters us in life. Good works do not save us, Christ saves us. Good works are part of the process of preparing our soul for salvation. Christ is the Shepherd of the process and taking on the name of Christ, without the character, is taking the name in vain. Salvation can neither be earned or taken. It is imparted through a process. In Hebrew tradition, the child grows to be a man and the inheritance is given. Like living many years to receive the inheritance, the soul lives many lives to do the same. Involution and Evolution 1 Kings 17 is the key to knowing how Elijah prepares our way to meet the Son and Father. We are the body of the Son of God and we must be turned toward the Father.

Water puts out fire. In Hebrew, Truth is EMET. That's Aleph Mem Tav. Aleph is being born. Mem is the waters of the Jordan. Tav is two crossed sticks (The Cross that brings salvation). What does the cross represent? The vesica pisces (Measure of the Fish). John 21 outlines the number 153, which is the 17th triangular number. This number can be represented in the vesica pisces as the ratio of the square root of 2 and 3. Where they meet forms a cross. It's the difference between unity and multiplicity. Involution is the the Son of God in multiplicity. Evolution and the return to God is UNITY. We must return with the Son and the gift of our salvation is the process to get back to God.

Head of Day
Adonai
Elohim

John 4

"God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth."

The trinity can be associated with the three properties of light. Science says that light is particle and wave. This leaves out spirit, which is consciousness. The godless see the world without Spirit. Believers know the Spirit by a personal relationship. Light makes up matter, both particle and wave (WORD). Spirit (Consciousness) animates matter. We are to worship in Truth (Aleph Mem Tav). Define Truth as past, present and future. The present is our experience in the waters of life. Spirit in Latin is breath.

Mankind is Carbon (6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons). Nitrogen is 777 (God's heptadic humber of completion) and Oxygen is 888 (Christ in Greek Gematria). What is spoken with the breath? The Word. What is the Word? The wave of creation. What animates our soul to life? The Spirit of God. This is the second aspect of Spirit.

The third aspect of Spirit is the combined meaning of the first two. The Life we have is the culmination of the other two (The Way and the the Truth). Christ is the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but HIM! Why? We must pass through the waters of truth first. The Time is always now. God is past and future. Christ is the one who was, who is and who is to come. The Son is being raised in the wilderness and gave of himself so we can have life eternal in God's presence. Multiplicity is with Unity in one place.

What marks us as unprepared by God for salvation:

2 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

MARK THIS! 18 items listed (6+6+6).

Selfishness (Mark of the Beast / Animal we are involved into). What marks us for salvation? Giving and Altruism by faith in the one that gives us breath and life. Unity over multiplicity (Tav - Two Crossed Sticks).

Do we do anything to earn the gift? No, God does the work. We must be marked and prepared by him for the gift. We can keep this from happening and there WILL be a final judgment that denies us the chance. A prodigal that does not come home is left in the mud.

The End

Can you hear it in this song?

edit on 30-5-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

:

...none and also an endless number

2. By whom is one saved?
...one can only save oneself

....spicoli comes to mind, is this a '4-20' thread?

...oh, i see you mean your 'god'.
one should avoid all forms of worship and learn to identify and reject foreign
thoughts/ beliefs place in the mind.

i win yay!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787
reply to post by Angle

ONE

2. By whom is one saved?

Jesus Christ

God the Father
God the Son
God the Holy Spirit

with your whole mind, whole heart, whole being, whole soul
with our whole will.
edit on 30-5-2013 by slugger9787 because: (no reason given)

That is quite an outstanding test you've made.

Only for the names, I thought more things like, The King, The creator, The Destroyer, The Forever Forgiving, etc.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join