Codex Alimentarius is what gives Monsanto its power

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

You could stop believing the scaremongering nonsense.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

As a Chinese herbalist ,my ENTIRE PROFESSION HAS BEEN AWARE ,of the codex alimentarius implementation of 2009 .
As it will completely change the scope of our LIVELIHOODS which the nestles thread clearly shows.
Nestle and WHO want MDs to prescribe herbs ,and given they can barely prescribe western meds,and kill 1000s with them,yearly ,giving them herbs is insane.
I have been at herbal conferences ,as have colleagues ,where big pharm reps stand up and say,WE WANT EVERY AMERICAN ON DRUGS TIL THE DAY THEY DIE .
That is big harm's goal .
They want to give chi ans blood tonifiers to people too healthy for HTN ,cardiac ,diabetes etc,drugs .
Their ineptitude will kill 1000s more,and they will claim its the herbs that are the issue ,not the fact therrs no way most MDs can also get a four year herb degree under their belt in the 6 weekend seminars they will probably have to take to do this.
Spare me your comments as if I'm a blithering layman . I was a western medical professional for almost twenty years ,and completely turned my back on it ,when i saw which direction it was going.
I'm a doctor of oriental medicine ,and we have known since the early 90s ,what they wanted to do .

Patients are fodder. They could care less if you get well ,just so long as your obamacare is in order .

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Ah - so you are actually a SOURCE of the scaremongering BS...ok - well in that case no, there's nothing you can do.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

*rolls eyes*
No ,a direct victim of it . Anyone who knows the facts,and claims this is scaremongering,works for them ,no matter what they say to thr contrary.

If we believe any of this,what do we lose ?
Nothing ,except my livelihood ..duh ...
But given I am a mere cog in the machinery ,I can do nothing.

However,conversely ,if we belieive this,what does big pharm have to lose ?
How many millions did they lose when no one ran out and got the h1n1 vaccination ?
Thousands of doses went ununsed.
So if we believe it ,they lose MONEY ,so it behooves them to claim we are all hysterical washer women who know none of the facts.
Pander your wares elsewhere . It falls on very educated ears in my case.
You can try to belittle me all you want ,it will get you nowhere . The threads I posted ,PROVE what I say,backed by actual experonce ,whereas your rhetoric is backed by money talks and lies.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join