It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Alimentarius is what gives Monsanto its power

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
New EU seed law. Which they're fighting .
www.realseeds.co.uk...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FDA and S510 Food Safety Act

(NaturalNews) Senate Bill 510, the Food Safety Modernization Act, has been called "the most dangerous bill in the history of the United States of America." It would grant the U.S. government new authority over the public's right to grow, trade and transport any foods. This would give Big brother the power to regulate the tomato plants in your backyard. It would grant them the power to arrest and imprison people selling cucumbers at farmer's markets. It would criminalize the transporting of organic produce if you don't comply with the authoritarian rules of the federal government.

"It will become the most offensive authority against the cultivation, trade and consumption of food and agricultural products of one's choice. It will be unconstitutional and contrary to natural law or, if you like, the will of God." - Dr. Shiv Chopra, Canada Health whistleblower

This tyrannical law puts all food production (yes, even food produced in your own garden) under the authority of the Department of Homeland Security. Yep -- the very same people running the TSA and its naked body scanner / passenger groping programs.

This law would also give the U.S. government the power to arrest any backyard food producer as a felon (a "smuggler") for merely growing lettuce and selling it at a local farmer's market.

It also sells out U.S. sovereignty over our own food supply by ceding to the authority of both the World Trade Organization (WTO) and Codex Alimentarius.

It would criminalize seed saving heirloom seeds into common criminals. This is obviously designed to give corporations like Monsanto a monopoly over seeds.

It would create an unreasonable paperwork burden that would put small food producers out of business, resulting in more power over the food supply shifting to large multinational corporations.

FDA and S510 Food Safety Act

now i doubt that the government will have agents stalking farmers markets but when i looked at some websites there were provisions in the bill regarding seeds... monsanto is the worlds largest and damned near only seed provider left in the world... michael taylor is the president obama's food czar and he'll be overseeing that the act is implemented properly and will also oversee the FDA on the matter... michael taylor was former former vice president of monsanto... talk about things that ya' go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

i read the bill was amended somehow and passed the senate...

since the article identified Codex Alimentarius i figured i'd jump in here... the FDA(on behalf of big pharma) has tried to push Codex Alimentarius through the house and senate four times now... each time the legislation failed only because concerned constituents contacted their legislators in massive numbers warning them to not pass the bill... it just goes to show you the power people actually have when they are motivated... there are plans to present Codex Alimentarius up for vote the fifth time next year...

among other things Codex Alimentarius would tightly control ALL and i mean ALL supplements and herbs in powder, liquid, tablet and capsule form... the bill would only allow regulated pharmaceuticals to be able manufacture them and you would need a doctors prescription to get them... it's also important to note that the dosage would be limited to the established RDA(recommended daily allowance)... the RDA is the minimum amount required to sustain life... in other words, all you may have access to is a one a day equivalent... this is serious #... big pharma has already had this law passed in europe... big pharma has never removed its sights off the US...

It does not apply to citizens growing their own on a small scale ,but they hold farmers to it . Why do you think so many farmers are being put out of business ?
Between the not being able to grow heirlooms ,or infringing on Monsanto's seed patents ,they're killing them all off,one by one .
edit on 05/28/2013 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
New EU seed law. Which they're fighting .
www.realseeds.co.uk...

It's not new law - it is a law that takes a dozen existing regulations, brings them together in 1 place and updates them.

You shouldn't believe everything you read at sites with an obvious bias - do some research for yourself.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
This lady spoke out against codex a few years ago and she had an attempt on her life made as well as being attacked by Monsanto shills she lost her career and went into hiding over it

cant get the vid to embed so heres the full link

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mykingdomforthetruth
This lady spoke out against codex a few years ago and she had an attempt on her life made as well as being attacked by Monsanto shills she lost her career and went into hiding over it

And she is a liar... have a look here, she claims she is Adam Lanza's doctor..... yet at the end of the video says she has never even met him...

So anything she says should not be believed.
edit on 30-5-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

your kidding me right ? that video has been heavily messed with

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mykingdomforthetruth
that video has been heavily messed with

By her, it is on her youtube channel....

About Natural Solutions Foundation The Foundation is an exempt non-governmental organization (NGO) that educates national and international decision makers about health & food freedom & justice. It was founded by Gen. Bert Stubblebine and Dr. Rima Laibow

edit on 30-5-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Don't put people in a position where they have to appear to defend Monsanto and don't make people who speak against Monsanto one of those "crazy conspiracy theorists" so that we're automatically dismissed. Monsanto is an actual problem and they have way too much influence over government, we don't need this kind of crap muddying the waters and making it oh so easy for detractors to be laughed off our soap boxes.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

And its quite obvious obomba protects Monsanto, at every turn . That too,is a problem .
Do you know Oprah has an organic vegetable farm on Hawaii .Maui I believe .
She is one of those people who go to all of those billionaire meetings,with the likes of Bill Gates etc.
She claims to want to sell the produce locally ,but I would bet money she gets all her seeds from Bill Gates ,and she probably has deals with all her pals ,to ship all the organics to them ,because what you can buy on the mainland in the USA ,is all very questionable at this point.
That is just hypothosizing on my part,but I don't think its that far fetched .

Bill Gates hoards heirloom seeds . For some reason he's allowed.Supposidly to protect them,while he says e everyone else needs to eat GMOs .

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
www.thelibertybeacon.com...

If no one knows ,Bill Gates owns 27 million in Monsanto stocks ,and works with eugenics and chemtrails companies.
His agenda is to push gmos and vaccines on everyone.
They spray stuff via chemtrails all over the USA ,to "test" them ,all unbeknownst to the local peoples.

The agencies he works with ,tested vaccines in Africa,and many babies died .
Just google it.
If I say something you have never heard or think I make up,google it. It's all quite public .

Bill Gates seed vault
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mykingdomforthetruth

Thanks for the posts .
Rima Laibow is quite famous as a medical conspiracy theorist . She tends to mix truth with exaggeration .
She exposes many things,but then tries to make everyone hysterical with exaggerated claims .
Be careful believing everything she posts .
Figure 50% of it is true .
She was right about much of the swine flu pandemic lies .

I'm pretty sure she doesn't even live in the USA ,so I don't see how she could be Adam Lanzas doctor .
I haven't watched that vid yet ,but I'm assuming she's hypothosizing about what may have been wrong with him,not saying she was really his MD .
Shes not a psychiatrist ....I don't think she is ...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

And its quite obvious obomba protects Monsanto, at every turn . That too,is a problem .

Yes it's obvious and yes it's a problem... a legit one. No corporation should receive the kind of favor Monsanto does by government.

The rest of your post is really side issue stuff that can't be connected to credibility, even if it's all true it's not provable, and stems from the government and very rich favorability problem that infects our entire country.

If no one knows ,Bill Gates owns 27 million in Monsanto stocks

Yes it's known, there's nothing we can do about it... his money, his choice. It's good to point it out so people may be wary of buying anything that makes him richer but it can be left at that, there's no need to delve further into unprovable things like your next bit.

and works with eugenics and chemtrails companies. His agenda is to push gmos and vaccines on everyone. They spray stuff via chemtrails all over the USA ,to "test" them ,all unbeknownst to the local peoples. The agencies he works with ,tested vaccines in Africa,and many babies died . Just google it. If I say something you have never heard or think I make up,google it. It's all quite public.

If people are going to get active about standing against something, it's best to keep it simple and provable. We have plenty to work with. Already there's knee-jerk responses to people who speak out about Monsanto.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Greetings.

What are chemtrails companies?

And how do you know Bill Gates works with them?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

It may *seem* like extraneous information ,but its all connected .
And it is provable,if you follow the money ,but no one will a actually put it out into the media .
Who owns the media ?

Yup

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Chemtrails is a method of spraying the atmosphere to control the weather and climate .

disinfo.com...

Here is a link about the spraying of sulphur above New Mexico
aircrap.org...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

My friend, I know what some think chemtrails are, what I would like to know, is these chemtrail companies you speak of?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

It's not necessarily a company ,but interested parties who can do what is proposed .
It says quite clearly in the articles,who Gates funded,to do it .

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Pseudonaut

The actual gov docket of the document

rense.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

It is funny though that threads like these and the other ones you made attracts little or no attention.
I guess they all want to see alien and ufo stories or the end of the world( deliberatly set up by the big guys to keep your attention from the real stuff that's going on)
The ones about our health, control and manipulation for us and future generations are laughed at. It's a mindset of, it's happening and can't do nothing about it so don't bother to look for conspiracies(which they are not, the game is played before your eyes and you won't see it),.... but i'm sure i'm going to find that alien in the forest who will free us from our evil governement and save me from the end of the world.

Thanks for the links you provided in my thread.

And no you won't find this in mainstream and even many alternative news sites, it's beeing controled and set up.
One's you understand their agenda you know what to look for and what it all means.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
All of this has directly affected my livelihood ,and we fought to keep codex and bill 510 from being passed ,to no avail.
Interestingly enough ,they all went down on obombas watch .
Not even Bush passed it all .
And yes,my threads about this are seemingly ignored,ans bashed by the usual *yawns* suspects .

What can ya do ?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join