It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Alimentarius is what gives Monsanto its power

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hi all . It was suggested I post a thread,and get ny feet wet ,discussing something I am familiar with .
I made a post about this somewhere else ,so no,I am not plagarizing .

Preface :
My suggestion is to all do your own research . A cursory search of Codex Alimentarius ,just tells you WHAT IT IS .
Not what it does.

Codex is what makes Monsanto omnipotent .
The scope of Codex far exceeds control of seeds as well.
It behooves us all,to know what it is,and the ramifications therein .

I will have to edit this a few times,so please bear with me .

As an alternative health practitioner ,we have known about Codex for over two decades . It stayed in limbo until 2009 ,when Obama signed it into being ,giving Monsanto omnipotent power over seeds,in the USA .

If no one noticed ,the entire escalation of gmos on our table ,started after 2009 .

If you go to SNOPES,it says Obomba didn't sign it . I know for a FACT he signed it ,because it changed the scope of some of my livelihood . SNOPES appears to lie quite a bit when it comes to Obama ,but that's a whole other ball of wax.

Trust me,he did ,because the scope of Codex is much more broad than just seeds. It gives them the power to also control things like vitamins and supplements . Which is back burner for now,but assume they will get around to it. That's the part that affects me directly ,so it sent a chill through the entire profession .

We fought to keep Codex from being Monsanto's bible ,for over a decade ,and we still lost . Many more people are now aware of Monsanto's cancerous growth ,due to Codex ,both figuratively and literally .

Read more about Codex here ,and how info is in a full media black out about it ,and I highly suggest you do your own research .

farmwars.info...

edit on 05/28/2013 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The key points about Codex ,is that it gives the power to whomever controls the seeds. Part of this was making it illegal to own heirloom seeds . Initially we wondered if it meant for home gardens. No,but farmers keeping any heirloom seeds,can go to jail .

Second ,it can make any and all supplements illegal,unless prescribed by an MD. This includes things like vitamin c ..... All herbs ....this is a very deep issue. When you do a cursory search of Codex ,all you basically get is what you find on the wiki . Which is misleading. And ,as you can see,numerous world powers are members ,ergo,their citizens are subject to all codex rules .

There are numerous other bills in place,to keep the constant fortification of Codex law ,going. We fought Bill 510 ...lost . It passed just about the time the whole TSA scanners thing was all over the news. When the media is engulfed in some story that goes on for days ,its a good idea to check what's about to pass the house and senate . They media black out ALL of it . Obama signed Codex on Dec 31 2009.

saladin-avoiceinthewilderness.blogspot.com...

worldmysteries.tv...

www.survivalorganicseeds.com...

And yes,Codex is what would give the governmemt the power to say it owns our DNA .

sites.google.com...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Codex Alimentarius.

Learn the facts. Don't believe the lies.

Originally posted by PtolemyII
And yes,Codex is what would give the governmemt the power to say it owns our DNA .

Bollocks.
edit on 30/5/13 by Sankari because: added quote...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Where is your proof that Obama signed it? Your 6th sense isn't enough.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Just as it gives Monsanto the power to sue farmers for infringing upon their seed patents,they are working on DNA modifications in humans ,which they would claim ownership of.
Hey,don't believe me *shrugs*
You obviously didn't read any of the links I posted .

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Pseudonaut

Again ,read the links. Nothing to do with my sixth sense . They deny he signed it. We KNOW he signed it .

I'm a licensed Chinese herbalist . If they start to push the herbs and supplements by prescription only agenda ,my livelihood ,and my peers livelihoods,will be ruined.
They are already doing it in EU.
It would mean people can no longer go to an herbalist for herbs. They want to put it under the auspices of the FDA and MDs.
Ask me what a disaster that would be .
We fight them from passing these bills all the time. We call senators and congressmen ,on a weekly basis .

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Pseudonaut

If he didn't sign it,how is the USA ,a member ?

www.codexalimentarius.org...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Part of this was making it illegal to own heirloom seeds . Initially we wondered if it meant for home gardens. No,but farmers keeping any heirloom seeds,can go to jail .

care to show us exactly where that is stated in the codex....

Second ,it can make any and all supplements illegal,unless prescribed by an MD.

care to show us exactly where that is stated in the Codex....

Obama signed Codex on Dec 31 2009.

Sure about that? Care to show us exactly where and when he signed the Codex....

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

It will never say it,anywhere . It is in the Bill they pass ,because Codex is now in place.
All Codex tells you ,is who it is. Not what they do ,or what they enforce .

foodfreedom.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This is Bill 510 ,which we fought tooth and nail .
It passed Nov 2010
As always , things within these bills are veiled as something else. But most of it speaks for itself .
This is the bill that gives Monsanto omnipotent power over seeds ,and what the FDA can label as they see fit.
Like walnuts are drugs,and pizza is a vegetable

www.govtrack.us...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
A Bill to make vitamins prescription only .
If you look at the labels of many vitamins in the USA now,you will find they say things like Merck ,Pfizer.
Pharm is buying out supplement companies ,to gear up for it. They want Chinese herbs too ,but MDs dispensing herbs ,will kill so many people ,its not funny.

www.hcbl.com...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Nowhere does it state vitamins will be prescription only....

edit on 30-5-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

This is the bill that gives Monsanto omnipotent power over seeds ,and what the FDA can label as they see for.

Where exactly is that stated in the bill?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

A Bill to make vitamins prescription only .

What bill exactly are you talking about?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

There's about a dozen of them ,all the numbers of which ,I don't know by heart
anabolicminds.com...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Calling me a liar,just outed you as a shill .

Once again, exactly what bill states what you claim. You appear to be the one shilling all the unneeded vitamins and supplements here!

All you appear to be able to do is post links to biased websites flogging unneeded crap.
edit on 30-5-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join