It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stuck in the wrong timeline (and hello)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Greetings Friends from the NW US,

After several months of guesting it seemed time to jump in and try to contribute. ATS seems a great place to be. Since I appear to be stuck in a wrong timeline anyway (who moved Australia and Cuba?) who knows, maybe I can even find a few tips on getting back home.

So that said, the 2nd amendment shall not be infringed (or any other part of the Bill of Rights.) Bring home all the troops and we definitely need a FTL/starship. I've been around long enough to miss the America of my birth and I quit the fake political 2 party system when Bush lost it.

Bassago
(PS... not kidding about the timeline, I got shifted in 1985 and things have never been the same

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Oh oh oh a Titor reference

S+F

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Great intro, welcome to the site.

None shall infringe! Well just that little bit is okay... and that, and maybe that...
they are taking us down piece by piece!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Hello and welcome to ATS!

I've heard similar stories of "shifting", truly interesting stuff, that.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

Thanks very much for the welcome GeisterFahrer. I love the Titor story and wish/hope it were true. Not really convinced but I would really like one of those singularity drives.

Bassago

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TurtleSmacker

Thanks TurtleSmacker for the welcome. Yeah I find time shifts fascinating as well but am not real happy with it.

Bassago

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thanks for the welcome intrptr. Yeah I agree we are losing ground here America. I don't know what to do about it but that march on DC on 4 July seems like a bad idea at best or a setup at worst. Hopefully some of the heat in DC around BHO and Holder will stick.

Bassago

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Welcome!
I think you'll enjoy it around here regardless of how much you choose to participate.

I look forward to hearing the story of your timeline shift in '85. It sounds right up my alley.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Welcome to the family! Here are some rules and information to help you get started. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy participating on the forums!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by slowisfast

Thanks for the welcome slowisfast, hopefully I'll be able to contribute. Heaven knows I've read hundreds (if not many more) threads. Normally I am reluctant to speak anywhere that is "permanent" such as the web but I think that here on ATS I make a stand.

It may take me some time to post a time shift thread but I hope to. You seem to have more than a passing interest in this topic. Has this happened to you as well?

Bassago

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Thanks for the welcome and links Iamschist. Yeah this seems like I jumped in the deep end. I've read the rules, etc and many of the howto's. Hopefully I can get my Avatar from my system to ATS (w/o an undue amount of issues.)

Bassago

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

If you have any problems just go to the freshman forums and give a shout out, someone will be along to lend a hand

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bassago
Since I appear to be stuck in a wrong timeline anyway

No. You're not.

(PS... not kidding about the timeline, I got shifted in 1985

No. You didn't.

and things have never been the same

That's not surprising. 28 years have passed since 1985, so a few changes are to be expected.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
OP, I'd be interested in hearing your story about your "time shift". I don't used the " " in a way that I'm calling you a liar. But I'd have to hear the story first. That's all.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Welcome along, I look forward to an explanation of how you shifted time lines as I'm intrigued.

King
edit on 30/5/2013 by kingears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Classic opening!

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Shifted in 85 too. Summer 85.

Had a few experiences since that time one was even shared. I was told that I was being prepared for the shifting of the earths axis. This of course was long before people began to talk about such things.

Interested to hear more of what you have to contribute, welcome.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Andrew? Is that you?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Welcome...

Now...What's with the Time shift stuff?

Really, I'm interested

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join