It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it's all starting to fall apart

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Starting

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SQUEALER

Originally posted by RedShirt73
One of the things governments should realize is that you don't piss-off the people whose job it is to save your life in case of an emergency.

Nah..Firefighters don't matter. If a building burns down, then there's opportunity to rebuild. Jobs are created. Firefighters prevent new jobs and new work by preventing the destruction that would normally provide new opportunities. Cut firefighter services. They do less good for the economy that you think.
Yup. Let people burn. Who needs fire and rescue?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Maybe starting fires in public is against the law in Spain?

If you have a group of people starting fires in public shouldn't the police be called out to deal with it or should they be allowed to burn whatever they want wherever they want?

The police don't "deal with" fires, that's why we have firefighters.

"Hello, 911, a man just mugged me, please send the firefighters right away!!!!!!!!!!"

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Firefighters vs Cops now thats something we havent seen before

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
"When people lose everything and have nothing else to lose, they lose it"! ~Gerald Celente

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
this goes to show you, those in power are the ones with the guns ( weapons)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Go Firefighters! Unsung heroes in my books.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Firefighters are one thing but those aren't the ones who save the police man's life normally. That job goes to EMTs...and trust me I would not want a firefighter working on me if I am hurt. My brother is an EMT in Richmond Va and I can say from what I've heard he has had to kick firefighters off calls because their life saving skills are mostly sub par. They tend to focus on fighting fires and not staying up to date or practice with the techniques for saving lives (like improper or lackluster CPR). While this speaks volumes about the growing unrest we all feel. The day I see this pic with a bunch of EMTs is when I know it's time to take to my streets as well. If EMTs refuse to give care to those who fight against the people the oppressors will fall and fast. Also that group of people don't usually refuse anyone service so it's serious if they do...even an abusive crack head pimp father deserves treatment in their eyes. Even if they despise what they're about.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

One of the things governments should realize is that you don't piss-off the people whose job it is to save your life in case of an emergency.

Nah..Firefighters don't matter. If a building burns down, then there's opportunity to rebuild. Jobs are created. Firefighters prevent new jobs and new work by preventing the destruction that would normally provide new opportunities. Cut firefighter services. They do less good for the economy that you think.

It's not all about burning buildings. As a fire fighter once told me, it's not nice cutting young dead people out of a car. Or people squealing in pain for that matter. I think that's part of the job I'd find hardest. But yeah, just cut their services, I'm sure people can make their own way out of upside down mangled on fire cars

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

If you have a group of people starting fires in public shouldn't the police be called out to deal with it

No, the fire brigade should be called. Surely?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
There is no law about creating fire anywhere unless it is indoors, for god sakes i hate policemen sometimes.

Wondering if theres any good guys out there.

btw, S&F.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by userinthesystem

Very good point.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

NAAH wrong. Very wrong about that. I know and have seen firefighters in Denmark and if the fire is to big to use water on. they let it burn down. after they have SAVED AS many People out. SO don't mess with people´s head.

my brother drives a ambulances so. I think I can get some backup on this. And I do think a lot will Agree with me that Fire fighters Save life but also create new Jobs. so its a Win -Win Deal
police and ambulances is win-lose on who is going to help you or does not have time or are to late. of cause fire fighters do not allways save life but heck they RISK their Own lifes too save people from a very scary way too die. Burning ALIVE !!! or sleep in.

so I dare you too stop it and start see that Fire fighters are one of the real Hero´s of the world today. I think

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
I would add more to this thread but i need to head out to work....pay attention to the third pic down...

You know The S Has HTF..when two emergency services go toe to toe......what's happening in this world..

photoblog.nbcnews.com...

That 3rd pic reminded me of this:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

It's extremely important that you listen to this song, while taking in the awe of the photos.

Thanks for the link, and the new desktop background.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Text Navyreply to post by SQUEALER

You have to have a lot of money to rebuild and create jobs. Money they don't have.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Starting to fall apart? Nope. Its been falling apart for a long time. We have just reached the point of acceleration.

and boy are things picking up speed, but I am all for it.......IF we are lucky when it does completely fall apart we can start over, and hopefully this time learn from our mistakes.

edit:

and if you want a heads up on what will really get things moving:

watch Japanese markets (their own QE just blew up in their faces and their stock market is getting hammered, watch US bonds)

Syria / Russia / Israel

continued economic turmoil in the European Union

China slowing down, their money printing / loans becoming less effective.
edit on 30-5-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Wow man the police & fire here in the states share what you could call a friendly back & forth but this is bad. I'm not sure if I would go up against the guys I've worked so closely with ... just feels like turning on your own team.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I am not surprised as I created a thread on 23-02-2013 titled Spanish Locksmiths & Fire Fighters Refusing To Assist With Evictions.

This is what happens when people are in the awakened state - they know that the 'system' is broken and is not working. The Spanish Fire Fighters are heroes - they are speaking up and they are standing their ground. They have given themselves to an occupation that is designed to save lives and property not to assisting with the degradation of a society.

More power to the Fire fighters - they appear to be united in their stance. Hmmmm...wonder what the government will do if they arrest every single Spanish Fire Fighter - the flow on effect would be amazing. I know I hear the skeptics and those without any faith - the government will just bring in the army - will they now??? How do you know that???

I am very proud of the Spanish Fire Fighters - I know they will win because the third photograph shows just how sad the cabal/illuminati/whatever have become - fighting their own and those of their own who save lives. The cabal/illuminati/whatever are in damage control and it is so obvious because they don't know anything but confrontation.

Much Peace...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join