It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Looking At New Zealand After Bush's Re-election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
But NZ shipping is the slowest because they're oceans away from any manufacturer

Hi Vegemite
Hmmm, i say that every morning
Couldn't resist, i'm an Aussie. j/k

Back on topic, i wouldn't describe N.Z. as being oceans away. 'As the crow flies, Perth (Oz) is
further away from the east coast of Oz than N.Z.

Sanc'.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by godsmack
why no talk among the left of moving to a true workers paradise,such as cuba,china,or even n.korea?

Cuba and n.korea are basically ruled by dictators if democrats wanted dictators they wouldn't call themselves democrats but dictatorians or something. This shouldn't be too hard to figure.

Originally posted by godsmack
I mean this is what the left truly wants for the usa

Says who ? Examples ? Links ? Polls ? Or is there a secret plan to make US oppressive communist paradise but you can only show the evidence to 'secret special people' who understand ?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yeah, it's difficult trying to decide on somewhere to move to from the US. Canada could be good, but the climate is too cold for me, and do you really want to learn French ?

Australia and New Zealand have more comfortable climates than Canada, not too hot, not too cold. Australia is so damned big, you get to choose between the tropics or a cooler wetter climate down south. In many ways the climate variations are similar to USA, it depends where you go. If you really like tornadoes and volcanoes, too bad, we don't have those here.

If you are a city person with a 9am to 5pm career, Sydney or Melbourne is the obvious choice because that is where all the manufacturing is mostly located. But if you are more the rural type, there are lots more choices.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
A question mostly aimed at U.S. Americans.. isn't it mildly ironic that the only people who can actually migrate from the U.S. to Aus,NZ, or the U.K. aren't the ones who would benefit the most from the move?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
NZ house prices are relative to Australia, so you had better bring some of that hard earn money...oh! did i mention we have the largest salt water crocs here and 4 of the worlds deadliest snakes, and the largest sharks in the world...

You forgot to mention that NZ has the highest rate of earthquakes per month in the whole wide world.
Someday I wouldn'T be surprised if NZ sank beneath the waves like Atlantis. It sits astride three faults. Better to learn Portugese and move to Argentina.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join