It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Creazy Illuminaty Stuff

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

At what point did the Illuminati move from being Deists to Satanists? Please use factual information to answer that.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So, pedophiles and reptoids are clearly involved, but Satanists, no?

It is highly improbable that one could use facts to explain any aspect of the modern Illuminati to others.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hell, you don't even need facts; just make it up as you go along.

People will believe anything around here.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by theMediator

Only the oblivious would deny this symbolism!

So what is it?

What is being symbolized by all these logos incorporating the eye, the triangle and the 666?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
reply to post by RomeByFire

Not to be rude, just an observation... You don't really socialize much, do you? Or perhaps you live in Great Britain where a funny joke looks like this: a dog walked down the road crookedly. If you thought THAT was solid gold... well, you should send me a private message, I could show you loads of stuff that will have you in stitches...

Actually, don't...I don't want to be responsible for dying of laughter or ending up in a loony bin or some such thing... Because, well, I'll just say it: You're either stoned or you have a very low threshold for comedy... Just because its so easy, I'll leave you with a little gem that should have you laughing uncontrollably for a few hours, and it got me through some very boring moments when I was in grade school. And, with no further ado, I give you the following to ponder... Penis.

Not to be rude, just an observation, you don't socialize much or if you do how many broken noses have you had?

brilliant contribution, almost as useful as this one.

Just wondering if your having a bad day or something, to attack someones sense of humour on a conspiracy site in a thread concerning the Illuminati is one of the reasons I joined ATS, to point out utter stupidity when there is no need for such.

Your post was as stupid as they come in the context of this thread.

Sorry if you are having a hard time and I have made it worse, but come on man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join