It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAE BRUSSELL Happy Birthday Conspiracy Queen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I have been listening to all the Mae Brussell tapes that are available on-line, in chronological order. I am currently up to October 28, 1974. This is program is #168 of Dialogue Conspiracy.
www.worldwatchers.info...

She goes hard on California Attorney General en.wikipedia.org... which is relevant to the murder of RFK, the trial of Sirhan Sirhan and the suppressed facts and knowledge in the case. She does talk about how many bullets were found (10 found) but Sirhan's gun capacity was only 8. She gets into Thane Eugene Caesar the Lockheed employee, member of the Right Wing American Independant party, and he who was in the Ambassador Hotel and he had a gun with him, with a witness who saw him with a gun drawn. And she details all the 10 bullets in her review of the facts and that is why Evelle Younger is important because as A.G. he ignored those facts. The evidence is overwhelming of a conspiracy at the Ambassador Hotel.

Mae also reports on the James Earl Ray case, evidentiary hearings, which is the MLK assassination trial. According to Bernard Fensterwald, Ray's lawyer, the case could open up all the political assassinations of the 1960's. Virgilio "Raul" Rodriguez, a Watergate burglar, probably met in Mexico and in New Orleans. History will show the relationships to Oswald, thus linking the JFK assassination to the MLK assassination.

Mae also reports on some details of the E. Howard Hunt's book conspiracy, where Hunt is using aliases, in the spy novels he published, and those names like "Raul" were obviously connected to those name connected in the Watergate conspiracy.

Robert Haughton's book "Special Unit Senator" is mentioned.

Also mentioned, Secret Service agent Abraham Bolden who was locked up 6 years in a mental hospital. The Martha Mitchell kidnapping (wife of Nixon's A.G. John Mitchell) and how Richard Nixon wanted to put her into a mental institution.

She also goes hard on President Gerald Ford and the aftermath of the Nixon pardon, Ford's feature role in the Warren Commission, Ford's manipulations of the historical narrative become readily made apparent because this is the time that Ford vetoed the Freedom of Information Act, his excuse being 'national security'.

Mae details on the Gerald Ford's comments aboard Air Force One and quoted in regard to his famous "American malaise" lament. Ford knows what happened in Dallas. Ford said to J. Edgar Hoover "It's always an open investigation." but the spirit of his policies are just the opposite, according to Mae Brussell's analysis.

Mae's historical tour even touches base with the Alger Hiss papers , investigations of very dangerous criminal databases, the centrally controlled federal databases, communications and computer instruments, it could result in a potentially abusive centralized federally controlled computer and information systems, according to White House sources in 1974.

"They are wiring all 50 states together." Mae Brussell is telling us a prophecy from 1974.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
JFK "buffs" would truly enjoy this 1975 radio conversation between "buffs" Mae Brussell and Penn Jones Jr. the author of "Forgive My Grief"

Link to radio MP3 www.worldwatchers.info...
Link to Penn Jones book on scribd www.scribd.com...

edit on 8/23/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: add more buffs

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well I said that I wasn't going to bump this thread but actually this is just an update.
I have been listening to the Mae Brussell taped archives that are available on-line and for free... thanks to the incredibly generous people who created the worldwatcher website.

Currently, I am up to September, 1975. Mae has been talking for several weeks about Howard Hughes, Gerald Ford's book about Oswald, and many other conspiracy topics.

Up to this point I have been following along with Mae's thesis that there have been multiple, interlinked political conspiracies, and the same names keep appearing, over and over again, just below the surface of events.

Well Mae blew my mind between July and September 1975 she made a claim that Howard Hughes had been kidnapped and renditioned to a Greek island where he was eventually dead by 1971. So far I have been listening intently to what Mae is saying to try to gather more clues on this very interesting narrative. Mae very easily drifts from topic to topic in order to pack as many facts as she can into the usual 45-minute pre-recorded tapes for radio broadcast. Often she can seem boring because she repeats many, many things, facts, names, dates, so that they will sink into your brain...

If Hughes was dead by 1971, and Mae supposes that there were well over 20 Hughes doubles, her historical conspiracy tapes which have been lovingly uploaded to the internet, her tapes have become very valuable time capsules... because she is reading from the contemporary media and reporting, broadcasting and distributing information to a 1970's audience. That is an incredible historical resource that even William Cooper, as good as he was, can't duplicate.

It's not too comforting to find out that in a lot of Mae's broadcasts that illegal surveillance was a frequent topic in the early 1970's, just like it is today in the headlines of September of 2013.
edit on 9/25/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: add about oswald

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

If you are burned out of listening to the modern day conspiracies...
Take A Moment To Travel Back In Time...
with Mae Brussell... to September 22, 1975.

Mae has a spectacular show. "Howard Hughes: Beyond the Law" printed in the 9-14-75 New York Times sunday edition.
Mae is just totally unstoppable in 1975.

But what happened later in September 1975? She started getting too many harrassments, and she believed, the time was to take a break. And she did take a long break from September 1975 to April 1976.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Mae Brussell's Dialogue Conspiracy #260

Dialogue: Conspiracy March 14, 1977

In March 1977, George De Morenschildt had been missing for about 3 weeks. But that's just the tip of the iceburg.

Here's what she had to say about Jimmy Carter:

...funded by the Coca-Cola, IBM, Lockheed, David Rockefeller combine, and a graduate of Annapolis and Navy Intelligence to boot."

The Cloak of National Security

Mae Brussell indicates that Howard Hughes was involved in the establishment creation of the CIA, CIA fronts, since it's inception in 1947 when the National Security Council was formed "and Hughes was a part of it."
edit on 11/19/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Mae Brussell's birthday is coming up again.. I have been listening to her tapes that were uploaded. I made all the way up to 1979. She had one about 8 tapes in a row on the Jonestown Massacre.

Today, I went to the website where I listened to all of Mae's tapes... but I found that the website was down...

The website you were trying to reach is temporarily unavailable.
Please check back soon.

If you are the owner of this website, please contact Technical Support as soon as possible.

I hope this will only be a temporary outage because Mae Brussell's tapes are, in my opinion, extremely valuable source material.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I need your help ATS. I have never asked for help before.

We need to find a way to get Mae's audio tapes back on-line. The site is down.

I believe there is somebody out there on ATS who knows about this website. This is the website that had all of Mae Brussell audiotapes from 1971-1988. The site recently went down. I would like to presume the site went down because a bill was unpaid. It may be something as simple as a web hosting fee, a credit card expiration date, wahtever.

I would really like to help get this archive back on-line... does anyone have any ideas?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

Hello My Friend,

Do you suppose that some family member of Ms. Brussell may be consolidating her assets so as to augment their retirement?

www.maebrussell.com...

I admire your diligence and loyalty, SayonaraJupiter.

edit on 24-5-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Forgot about that alternate site... hope is renewed! I sent them an email and I'll report back.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Do you suppose that some family member of Ms. Brussell may be consolidating her assets so as to augment their retirement?

Maybe. It's also possible that somebody was working against Mae's family to have "control" of those archives. Mae's daughter brought this subject to light in a radio interview with radio host Dave Emory.
Here is a link that radio show: spitfirelist.com...

There is a webpage now at Baylor University that says they have purchased Mae's tapes. I don't know if that means Baylor bought copies or if Baylor now "controls" the tapes.
www.baylor.edu...
"Poage Library purchased the radio recordings from maebrussell.com. The listing of tapes is online:"

As far as I know, Mae Brussell's other research materials, filing cabinets, books, etc are still in the hands of Baylor's JFK materials collection. Maybe they are just re-organizing the materials in a more coherent way. I'd like to think that's all.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Happy Birthday Mae

Visit MaeBrussell.com

www.maebrussell.com...

Help them preserve the major part of Mae's legacy... the radio tapes.
www.maebrussell.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
FYI: Mae is back on line. www.worldwatchers.info...

Tapes are sorted by year.

Tape #369. World Watchers International 78-12-29

She is reading from the news papers of the day, SF Chronicle, Washington Post, New York Times, etc. about new findings in the JFK assassination which refute the Warren Report. 4 shots. 2 locations.

AIB, the Assassination Information Bureau was a Boston Conference in 1975 that was the precursor to the House Select Committee hearings. But the AIB and the HSCA, set up by Mark Lane, could be a cover operation according to Mae.

Then Mark Lane went on to represent Rev. Jim Jones and People's Temple.... makes you go hrmmmmmmm

Mae Brussell collected news clips of every member of the Warren Commission. In doing so, she profiled them all and studied them, finding the connections, the surreptitious links to organized crime, the Hughes empire and Robert Maheu.

Also in the first half hour... Pharmaceuticals... and more on Jonestown, Guyana... fingerprint classifications... WOW...
Information OVERLOAD

Whoops. There was a problem with taking the fingerprints on the bodies at Jonestown.... descriptions are gruesome and she takes the story all the way to Hughes Medical Institute founded in 1953

"33 babies delivered in Jonestown..." What did they do with these babies? Genetic research? She's going deep into the Jonestown literature and research of 1978.

Mae sees the Jonestown massacre as a murder massacre to cover up genetic experiments, not as a suicide cult controlled by a charismatic charlatan. That's all in the first half hour folks.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
There is an episode where she says nazis are planning to kill jfk children and make it look like an accident .... She died before jfk JRS "accident " ....you really should listen to all the recordings ... There is so much morea reply to: Hopechest

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Just Bumping this thread because Mae's birthday is coming up on Friday.

Back in the 1970's and 1980's there was no internet. Mae Brussell was getting her information by taking over 15 news papers per day and even more papers, magazines and books that were sent to her by listeners from across the country. Dialogue Conspiracy was a cassette tape & pamphlet operation. No streaming... no video.... until now. Now the technology allows us to propagate Mae's message at a time when it might be most useful.

Mae Brussell's audio archives are probably more valuable than the moon rocks and I don't say that facetiously. The greatest quality of Mae's broadcasts is that they were contemporaneous accounts, weekly digests and lengthy investigations, and we can use those radio shows to time travel (just a little bit) to go back in time to the Nixon era, the Ford and Carter years, the Reagan presidential charade... RFK, Sirhan Sirhan, James Earl Ray, Mark Lane, Jim Jones, People's Temple, Richard Nixon, Howard Hughes and the Nazi's. It's all in the tapes, contemporary research, which have survived long enough to use them as a source, a source with exceptional credibility, a voice from the past that wishes to connect with us on JFK and Chappaquiddick, on John Lennon and Prescott Bush or George DeMorhensheldt. Listen to Mae.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I'm just bumping this thread because I've just started listening to Mae's broadcasts and can't believe I've never heard of this woman before.
I've only Listened to two of her interviews, one being about Charles Manson being a patsy and the other one about the moon landings.....which I found very informative.

I'm shocked I've never heard her name mentioned on ATS before until I found this thread in the search engine.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56
I'm just bumping this thread because I've just started listening to Mae's broadcasts and can't believe I've never heard of this woman before.
I've only Listened to two of her interviews, one being about Charles Manson being a patsy and the other one about the moon landings.....which I found very informative.

I'm shocked I've never heard her name mentioned on ATS before until I found this thread in the search engine.

Hey that's cool you found Mae Brussell!

She reminds me a lot of one of my professors in college. She just unloads a ton of sources on you - you take notes scribbling as fast as you can - and tomorrow (or next week) she has another ton of sources for you.

If you have the time to listen to all of her tapes in sequence, from the beginning in 1971 to about 1980 (John Lennon shooting) You will get a real political science education listening to Mae Brussell tapes!

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Liking the thread, curious - are you going to keep replying to your own replies?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Liking the thread, curious - are you going to keep replying to your own replies?

You must be referring to my tendency to talk to myself in this thread. Haha, well, yeah, I have accidentally bumped this thread a few times... I intentionally designed this thread to be bumped at least once per year... on Mae's birthday.

Mae's body of research covers subjects such as JFK, MLK, RFK, Richard Nixon, Howard Hughes, the Nazis, Watergate, Jackie Onassis, Lee Harvey, Marina, the Paines, Evelle Younger, Sirhan Sirhan, the Power Control Group, whatever... Dallas, Viet Nam, Wild Bill Donavon, LBJ, The Zapruder film, E. Howard Hunt, Cuba, Miami, Project Paperclip, Chappaquiddick, John Lennon, Jim Jones, Mark Lane, Jim Garrison, Penn Jones Jr., George De Mohrenschildt,
en.wikipedia.org...

Perhaps you are already a Mae Brussell listener?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join