It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape Train: Trolley Rullin' Fools into Suicide [NOOK Book] by Tamerlan Tsarnaev?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Browsin the net when I came across this. A book that appears to have been written by Boston bombing suspect, Tamerlan Tsarnaev. Here is an excerpt. :

Overview The words of this story, as is the case in my other stories, are intentionally directed towards a select group, a limited audience. The main objective: drive them to Level 121. More media coverage more points you score to increase your level. When you read the words, you will know who you are. You will know this was writing by your programmers and stalkers. This is not about book sales, it is about creating a legacy, an urban legend. We hope to be renown as maverick criminal masterminds, the first of our kind in
www.barnesandnoble.com...
This book was published in March of this year. Apparently there is a book called Lords of 2112. It is said to be a modern day catcher in the rye. It has been rumored to have been read by Adam Lanza, and James Holmes, and more. I am too tired to search on it now, but if you google these you will find plenty of stuff on this. Again, I apologize, been a long day. Just wanted to post this and see if the sleuths of ATS can figure out if this is REALLY written by Tamerlan Tsarnaev or not. And maybe more info on this Lords of 2112 and Level 121. My thanks in advance, I cant wait to get back on tomorrow after work to see the results!!

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This page from January discusses a YT user Trolley Rulle, who is apparently referred to by Adam Lanza. Both Lanza and the book in the OP - allegedly by Tamerlan Tsarnaev- mention Level 121, and Rulle. References to an MK Ultra type agenda, of triggering mentally ill people.
projectavalon.net.../page8

From a forum member:

The video contains the following eerie message: "All she wanted was this picture perfect life. I guess me being raped was not in her idyllic plans. F__k her. I choose to go level 121 and kill Rulle. I will swing the sword of destruction and live forever! I am Adam Lanza. People hate me. I will be immortal." That is extremely weird. Encoded messages and may indicated why this ended up being such a botch for them. Raped, whomever posted this is aware of their own violation. Mind control. Mind violation is rape. They are obsessed as we know by rape, pedophilia and mind violation. Without those aspects extreme mind control like that which MK Ultra executes becomes a lot harder. I choose to go to level 121. Okay that is handler speak Level 121. They speak in levels and scripts are located on different compartmentalized or fragmented sections of the pscyhe. Levelss A post hypnotic suggestion of levels within the alter. Perhaps some other level was programmed and the person in question here did the 'unthinkable' choice to go to another level other than what his handler scripted them with?

I am confused by the connections here.

edit on 29-5-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It's pretty weird. I was reading it, looked around.
Publication date is interesting - it was back in March. Makes me wonder if the stats on the 'book' could be changed - IE publication or author name changed.

I saw a link back to another book on Amazon, the one review was saying that one was thrown about on the net as read by Lanza to try to increase book sales but it sucks. There was no sample for that one and it was close to 8 bucks so I wasn't that curious. (That was the Lords of 2112 or whatever.)

Rape Train has a sample so I grabbed that. I read fast.

It leaves me wondering if it is some attempt to make an urban legend, sorta like disinfo.

I dunno though, I have not read a lot about that conspiracy but I just always doubted lanza acted alone. So much in that case was like the other case- I can easily see patsy's being set up....in this case, lanza as the patsy. I don't know though - that's just what I think. No proof at all. Just an opinion.

What was too weird for me though was when reading it, I tried to turn the page and somehow it opened this link:
link to an online dictionary

Which references oroboros, which is a word (and symbol) that just KEEPS popping up around HERE.
So that creeped me out.

(It's horrible writing btw, full of errors, not edited at all.)

Maybe who wrote THIS book, was into conspiracies - it seems - and NLP/Mindcontrol, and tried to set this back to reference back to conspiracy theory boards AND ouroboros, conspiracy begat mind control, begat conspiracy, with real death in the middle, you know?

I hope that makes sense.
(I keep editing it because I don't think I'm explaining well....)

It's sorta like that mental disorder where you want to link yourself to someone famous by any means possible. IE If I shoot Reagan Jodie Foster will love me, aka Hinkley.
But instead of a person wanting to link HIS identity, it's someone wanting to link NLP and conspiracy theorists to these killers, to spawn yet another theory about the theories they think birthed the killers.
edit on 29-5-2013 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I don't think it's valid.

If you google 'rape train' it's a meme. If you google 'rape train' books, you also encounter this;

Rape Train: How We Drove Sissy Gatlin Insane

written by Daniel Marion Mitchell Jr. - allegedly. Yet googleing this leads to a Barns and Noble link, which surprisingly turns into the title of the book in this thread.

And the original title links to Sandy Hook conspiracy nuts.

I think it's another case of someone pulling a swifty to make something out of nothing.

The author of the original supposed title, also wrote

The Lords of 2112:
The Poignantly Vulgar & Vulgarly Poignant Chronicle of America’s Future

which seems to be about a version of America that has succumbed to islam and chinese threats..

someone wants you to keep playing along. it seems. and I guess there are no shortages of willing participants who are eager to do so, thinking they are discovering truth...

I fear, you're being trolled, big time..

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Okay this sucked me in and just got the book and am reading it now its only 99 pages but since reading puts me to sleep i probably wont finish it till tomorrow...BTW...it only costs 99 cents so no harm no foul...If by reading this and it does what author says and I go crazy and shoot a bunch of folks and then kill myself I will probably be too busy to comment on this book...lol...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Got a name for you to Google Daniel Marion Mitchell Jr. aka Trolley Rulle do i need to say more, other than well you asked, here is a Video waring xterm laungange

edit on 30-5-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
At 9:07 that sounds like Jim Jones.

I think I've heard Jim Jones preach that somewhere.

voice in daycare doesn't sound the same, but guy on youtube video is right, VERY CREEPY.
edit on 30-5-2013 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So is there any truth to the claim that "Daniel Marion Mitchell Jr" committed suicide on 12-12-12? This is from that ProjectAvalon thread posted earlier:

The author of the book, The Lords of 2112: The Poignantly Vulgar & Vulgarly Poignant Chronicle of America’s Future, committed suicide on December 12, 2012.

R.I.P. January 21, 1976 to December 12, 2012 Update: Daniel Marion Mitchell Jr. was a troubled soul and tragically committed suicide. Thanks for all the support and love for our Gentle Giant. His words: My range of experiences include everything from prison to the dean's list in college. I have met all and lived with people from all walks of life. From a spiritual journey living as a homeless man to firsthand religious investigations, I have seen nearly everything. I have lived with murderers and self-proclaimed saints. My stories are more real than fiction, regardless of the format in which I tell the story. I have grown up in the small town environment of rural Michigan and traveled the world, physically and metaphorically. My life is dedicated to the constant pursuit of evolution and growth. Life is my adventure and, for better and worse, I am living the dreams constructed within my own imaginations.

Source: bookstore.trafford.com...

UPDATE/ADD

The same man also had a Linkedin profile.

Here is a summary from his profile:

Promising student who was incarcerated whose potential for brilliance was forever ruined in 1994 for a series of violent crimes. Released from prison he never fully intergrated with normal society ever again. Apparently damaged from the years of incarceration, he went on hold sporadic odd jobs, progressively deteriorating mental condition. Huge pieces of missing time, was known living as a mostly homeless man in the Salt Lake City, UT region from 1999-2002 and the San Antonio, TX region around 2004-2006. Spoke fondly of Papa Ray's. Spent many days in libraries writing bizarre stories and papers. In a brief moment of reconnection and seeming lucidity, family published one of these stories for him as a gif in 2011. After which, he became severly violent and unpredictable. Seemed to enjoy drawing strange pictures and doing his various "art projects." Some were coherent, some were not. Recently commited suicide. May Daniel have the peace that he never could seem to find here on Earth.

Here are his interests from the same profile:

Psychology, writing, MKUltra, marketing, manufacturing processes, Marines,machining, astronomy, physics, New World Order, goats, religions, existentialism, altered states of consciousness, remote viewing, psy ops

Source: webcache.googleusercontent.com...

edit on 30/5/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

someone wants you to keep playing along. it seems. and I guess there are no shortages of willing participants who are eager to do so, thinking they are discovering truth... I fear, you're being trolled, big time..
reply to post by winofiend

I don't believe I am being trolled as you say, and I think you believe I am pretty naive my friend, I assure you I am not. I am simply bringing something to share with those that may find it interesting. The only way I am being trolled is by you it appears.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This whole thing is very interesting. Thanks for bringing this to ATS. I fear we haven't heard the last of this particular strange connection of books, killers and mind control...

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I remember discussing the Trolley Rulle thing in the Newtown threads. Some thought the youtube page of Tolley Rulle was Lanza. There was some speculation that Lanza and this trolley rulle thing was all about going out and killing people and a competition for the highest body count. I found a reference back during the Newtown threads to the level 121 statement. It is actually a level you reach in a certain video game. I will see if I can find it.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

This is just disfino.

Propaganda to set the stage for another false flag event.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

I found a reference back during the Newtown threads to the level 121 statement. It is actually a level you reach in a certain video game. I will see if I can find it.

I worked out that much, but I couldn't find what game has a max level of 121. I thought the old Runescape had a max combat level of 121, but now that I look it was actually 123.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Oddly, I used to play this game.

The number itself, 121, has certain unique, numerological, traits to it.

For one, 121 is 11 x 11, or 11:11.

top topics

join