It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer Questions 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Paul Hellyer goes on record with his question regarding 9/11.

Before the debunkers come in here and start calling him crazy, let me say that I know he also believes in UFO's and to me that means that he is open minded individual and that makes me like him even more.

I searched ATS and found nothing with him talking about 9/11, so here's the interview...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
Paul Hellyer goes on record with his question regarding 9/11.

Before the debunkers come in here and start calling him crazy, let me say that I know he also believes in UFO's and to me that means that he is open minded individual and that makes me like him even more.

I searched ATS and found nothing with him talking about 9/11, so here's the interview...

Yes, I don't think it is naive to say that he understands the human cost of 9/11, while also understanding that things were not quite right. Early on that was a dominating issue, as if you should not even question the possible duplicity or possible incompetence that surrounded 9/11. Later that had to change, when relatives of those lost, or even affected in the aftermath started asking questions. That boiled down to, (officially) the intelligence agencies, doing their job, but just not talking to one another, and that the blame was political interference as to how they should do their job, just more crap to only make things more conspiratorial.
CIA director George Tenet 'knew immediately' who were the supposed culprits, saying so at breakfast attended by the press on the morning of 9/11 as the events unfolded,

doyoueverwonderblog.wordpress.com...

If he could say that then, he would have known much more, but about exactly what is the question, bingo! culprits identified moments after it happened.. you could make the story yourself if you were in the know.

Also, this is G.W, Bush's programme from 6am onwards on that day, you may be interested, you need to copy and paste the whole URL.

www.historycommons.org.../11=bush&timeline=complete_911_timeline

edit on 30-5-2013 by smurfy because: Link.

new topics

join