It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toastman's Tarot readings

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

No Christian should ever take delight in the judgment and subsequent suffering of their fellow man.

I take delight in a True Justice with humility served, however our Father delivers it. I don't argue with His ways and I joyfully submit to His Will in any way He desires to use me as an instrument on this earth and beyond.

But feel free to twist it all around like the other guy who seems to have a problem comprehending each word in a sentence that I would have thought forms a clear context of meaning. Cringeworthy 'deciphering' on both your parts. You want to see the bad guy so bad in baiting, just so you can discredit the message with the truths that I deliver. It's a bit silly if you ask me, but feel free to persist in the insults/attacks/distortion that is only a reflection as to the condition of your own souls. Nothing new under the sun, nor at ats. And you sir have been guilty of distorting my posts on numerous occasions during my time here without so much as a measly apology once even when you used another's quotes, falsely claiming they were mine to attack me. It all revealed plenty of what you're all about in heart. A real piece of work and the grips you are in run very deep going by all your 'sentiment' toward our Father.

Nothing cuts and gets the snake to writhe quite like the Truth. Metaphorical of course

edit on 2-6-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

amazing, your card is the Knight of Cúps.

Position 1- 8 of Pentacles reversed: You are indanger of failing n your ambitions or that ypu have used your talents in a mistrustful way.

Position 2- 2 of Swords: The obstcle you face is one of indecisioñ. You need to ask yourself if your ambitons are worth your time or if you have to shelve them.

Position 3- 10 pf cups reversed: You have previously suffered a loss of a driendship, possibly by betrayal. Position 4- The Tower reversed: This could have been perpetuated by oppression or false accusations over tje matter.

Position 5- The Fool reversed: It seems here that you might be prone to giving in to thoughtless action soon, so take great caution.

Position 6- Page of Pentacles: Luckily, there is favorable news coming your way pertzaining to material or money matters.

Position 7- 6 of Cups: Fears that you have is that you will be distracted by good memories, causing you to lose sight of your goals.

Position 8- 10 of Swords: Unfortunate£y, your environment will be one of pain pr misfortune for a while.

Position 9- 4 of Cups reversed: But this will pas, as you hope to find new goals and new ambitions.

Position 10- 6 of Wands reversed: The outcome of your reading is to be wary of a very succesful rival, as they can delay your rewards.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
nm.

edit on 2-6-2013 by Tribunal because: (no reason given)

Just one more thing, you believe Adam and Eve were the first and only people right?

So they had sex, and their offspring had sex with each other too? Do you agree that this means that all those folks in the bible, and you, and the rest of us, are all pieces of inbred?

How do you feel about the incest? Do you think only the offspring had sex with each other or did Adam have sex with his offspring too?
edit on 2-6-2013 by Tribunal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribunal

Again, who are you to judge when your religion says that only god can judge. Are you god now?

Firstly I didn't mention anything about what religion I belong to if any. But you surely have me all figured out don't you?

Secondly deeds can be judged by humanity and we were even provided an outline of sins, however we are not meant to judge the person, only the sin with behaviors deemed as right and wrong---You and others here have scored a huge fail in this regard, but that's ok you're still my peeps hehe. I could compile a dossier on all your venom and trash talk, but that's ok also, for our Father records it all and I'm not expecting any apologies from the likes of you that's for sure as I heard the hissing in your midst from first post to me--and I praise the Holy Spirit that alerts me to those who bear little or no good will toward me, seeking only to strike.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Firstly I didn't mention anything about what religion I belong to if any. But you surely have me all figured out don't you?

Speaking as you have, there is only one type of religion you can belong to - Judaism, or one of its affiliates.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

however we are not meant to judge the person, only the sin with behaviors deemed as right and wrong

Can you qoute the part where I comitted the sin that would justify the punishment you wish upon me, and which would make you laugh in joy.

Speaking of hissing.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribunal

Just one more thing, you believe Adam and Eve were the first and only people right?

Metaphor for the first race of humanity.

We are all interlinked genetically although corruptions have occurred to the original bloodlines over the millenia. This has introduced the 'serpent' (fallen angel) seed into the genetic structure.

That is all I will express on this as it is totally off topic. If you have sincere questions that I gauge to be in better spirit, then you can PM me and we can discuss. Sleep time and good night/day to you all sincerely wherever you are in the world.

OP I apologise for all the back and forth in reply taking up the pages and I will now depart from this thread respectfully to all your wills of choosing as the main message has been brought forth and more. Thank you to all whom did not agree with the messages and still bore a good spirit of tolerance and acceptance within them seeking not to censor or make calls for removal.

This battle is not at all against my brothers and sisters in flesh, but against those entities that seek to overcome and snare souls at every opportunity. I call out that you know thy enemy, for such workings are by stealth, guille and cunning to seduce as they have through the ages and cycles past.

Yehushua Ha Meschiac Christos, I plead your precious Blood over this thread and over all who encounter it to Purify and Cleanse them of all wicked desirings in the appealing illusions of the enemy. I pray that you provide a clear opportunity for them at to recognise your Truth however you Will via your Holiest Spirit-- that they may repent accordingly from these works, forsaking the temptations of wickedness amongst occultic divination in opposition to the workings of your Graces and Leading.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Metaphor for the first race of humanity.

So you take some parts literally and some parts you don't, based upon how it works out for you?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Hello Argyll I have finally made it to you!

You are represemted by the Knight of Cups

Position 1- 2 of Wands: You are enjoying success in business, if not financially, possibly in your work or with your customers.

positio 2- 8 of Swords: But You harbor a nit of discontemtment, peraps you are bound to your work and there is no opportuniy to advancé.

Position 3- 10 of Wands: The past shows that you were overwhelmed by a projext or by people working close toyou.

Position 4- The Magician reversed: This was probably caused by ineptitude, eitjer your own or someone elses, and there was more work to be done than needed.

Position 5- Death reversed: With this feeling of restriction and overwhelmong, You will fall into a period of stagnation and anarcy in the figurative sense. Confused at what dirextion to take.

Osition 6- Queen of Wands reversed: Thos will also lead into having revengful feelings for thóe who have made you be stick in this rut that is bothering you.

Position 7- 7 of Wands: The fear that is bothering you os that you do nt believe you have courage to take on your situation, that you feel you will be stuck forever.

Position 8- Strength reversed: Your environment reflects these fears as you may have doubts of the unknown- whether you will sink or swim.

Position 9- 4 of Wands: Your hopes reflect a need for stability and peace in your life so you can get back on track.

Position 10- Ace of Swords: Do not givve up your hopes, as they can be attained by facing your problems head-on, thus ending up as a victory and finalky excelling.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

isnt there another thread you can fill with your holy-rolling instead of mine? Members would really like to see their readings, but unfortunately they have to scroll past your posts and those of others who are trying to make you not derail from the topic.

How would you like itif I came on a thread of yours and started extolling my beliefs and get in to heated discussions with others to prove my point? I'm guessing you would not like it at all.

Sóin the meantime I am going to tottalky ignore your posts as you have wasted mine and others with genuine intrest's time and hope...no PRAY...that you find something else beter to do then derail threads that go against your beliefs.
Thank you.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

I have a habit of offending in the Truth where I go often and I plan to do so until my final breath on this earth, even if it kills me at the hands of those full of intolerance and venom. Such is life as the saying goes.

p.s--if I ever start a thread, every member is free to post whatever they see fit as I am not in the business of control, aiming only to steer positively via sharing knowledge with prayer. I am content to let the mods do their job also as they determine (unlike some seeking constraint simply due to disagreeing/being offended by posted content in a public forum).

Control is the enemies business, and let's not get our wires crossed on that.

p.s.s--Curious as to what kind of person makes a playful tagline in regards to a sick serial murderer who cannibalised his victims? I'm sure you wouldn't be so blase about all that if it was your child who was a victim of such atrocious monstrous acts. To my sight, it's an indicator of something terribly wrong in the mind with a lack of empathy---and those who 'follow' you on your rainbow of 'fun and play' are on that same ill path. Lady luck and her many stars of the night are in deed on your side.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

" Control is the enemies business, and let's not get our wires crossed on that."

An interesting turn of phrase for you to employ, given your attempts to control how we amuse ourselves and given the edicts of the god you answer to.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Marid Audran

Marid Auran, ypu are represented by the Knight of Swords
Position 1- The Hierophant reversed: Your current situation is one of accepting new ídeas. maybe some that are unconventional.

Position 2- 5 pf Pentacles: What blocks your way of inventing or developing these ideas to reality, is you are probanly lacking funding or do not have the financial means to do so.

Position 3- Knight of Pentacles: You were patient and responsible, in hopes that you would have your ideas realized.

Position 4- Knight of Wands: Perhaps there was help from another person who helped spur you on with your ideas.

Position 5- Queen of Pentacles: In your future, a woman of inteligence and thought might bring you the funds you need and overcome your financial obstac;es.

Position 6- The Sun: Thus, you will be able to attain your goals.

[osition 7- Ace of Pentacles: you may have some doubt of your projects giving you profit

Position 8- Ace of Cups reversed: And the environment does hold for instability and clouded joy for your enterprises.

Positoin 9- 4 of Pentacles reversed: Your hopes rest on not being too covetous of your ideas amd inventions, you want others to have access.

Position 10- 6 of Pentacles: Expect your efforts to be rewarded with gifts justly given, possi ly through the charitable Action of a bénefactor or business.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

My apologies for my part in the off topic BS.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I am not sure how you are acquiring stars when you are definitely
derailing a great thread. Shame on you & I really hope the MOD's
pick up on you. I have never really said it before, but you have been
such an extreme annoyance to this thread & I am sure I am NOT the
only one feeling this way. You need to move on & start your own thread for
your agenda or get lost as you have nothing to offer here...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

I am not sure how you are acquiring stars when you are definitely derailing a great thread.

Those stars obviously came down from heaven, directly from god himself.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I would like to make a suggestion:
EVERYONE ignore anything primelight posts on this thread not directly relating to the function or interest in the card readings!

Once we get that out of the way maybe we can cut a few pages from being wasted and get back to our readings. Don't forget me toastman, dark brown eyes jet black hair.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Thanks ToastmanCometh.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
I would like to make a suggestion:
EVERYONE ignore anything primelight posts on this thread not directly relating to the function or interest in the card readings!

Once we get that out of the way maybe we can cut a few pages from being wasted and get back to our readings. Don't forget me toastman, dark brown eyes jet black hair.

Hey...I have ignored he/she from the start. Thxz ...DYedpes

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Thank you Toastman! This appears to relevant on quite a few levels. Very relevant. I'm impressed and deep in thought! Almost shocked! Hmmmmm

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join