It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toastman's Tarot readings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Thanks for doing this! You can post mine here: Red hair, brown eyes.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

And while you are speaking for God, since you are so inclined, maybe you should ask God for spelling lessons. Abomination is the correct way.

Please forgive me, was around 4am when I posted and I hit the O on the keyboard instead of the I next to it in my fatigue. My bad and I totally deserve a wrath for such offense delivered

One can only wallow in their love of sin so long before our debts are eventually measured and Called in.

Deuteronomy 18, "10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD, and because of these detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you.

Gal. 5:19, 20a, 21b (NIV)
The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft… I warn you, as I did before that those who live like this will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

"Tarot cards and other occult practices should not be a part of the believer’s life. Instead, we should be living by the power of the Holy Spirit and seeking it's direction in our lives."

There are enough bible beaters that knock on doors and waste their time daily here in the south....don't really need the preaching on a forum as well. Try starting a thread of your own next time and tell everyone just how evil tarot cards are instead of muddying the waters with off topic garbage.....

I realise your hostility isn't with me in essence, it is with the Law and Instructions of our Creator---and I'm just a messenger in that regard. And this will be the last in this thread as I came only to warn those tempted or unsure of these occult elementals.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are the ones doing His commands, that their authority will be over the Tree of Life, and by the gates they may enter into the city.
Rev 22:15 But outside are the dogs and the sorcerers, and the fornicators, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and everyone loving a lie, and making it.
edit on 31-5-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Hello buster2010! I had your reading typed up ans ready to go last night, but then my đad kicked me off due to some bad storms, so here we go again....
you are represented by the King of Wands.

Position 1- 9 of swords reversed: Your current situation is one of patience and unselfishness. Perhaps you are expecting something or someone.

Position 2- 3 of Wands: The obstacles in your way deal with either a realization of hope or established wealth and power. It's not necessarily a bad sign, but it coulđ cause issues.

Position 3-3 of Pentacles: In the past, you gained a material increase, possibly through success as a skilled artist or master in your work.

Position 4- 6 of Çups reversed: But you have also felt a needto cling to old memories and manners, possibly from a gift you have received in the past.

Position 5- The Hermit: you will need to seek guidance for your matters, perhaps from an expert in your field of work. This could also mean that you may have to take a journey to acquire this knowledge.

position 6- Page of Pentacles: In the near future, you will recieve good news, most likeyly about money or material matters. There isalso a posibility that you might be approached by a student seeking your knowledgé and eager to learn from you.

Position 7- The Fool reversed: The fears you have on your situation pertains that you have made a faulty choice or that you will make one through thoughtless action. Position 8- The Tower: Despite your fears, those arpund you believe that you will overcome the selfish ambitions that could be guiding your fears in card 7. Position 9- Queen of Pentacles: Your hopes pertaining to your matters deal with encountering a dark-eyed woman who isintelligent and thougntful, yet lavish with gifts. This could also be interpreed as making good use of your practical talents and gaining security.

Position 10- Ace of Pentacles reversed: The outcome serves as a caution, as despite your material gains, do not fall victim to miserlyness or greed as they will surely bring you ruin and unhappinéss.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

I'm not sure if you are still doing this, but if you are, a reading would be great.

Red hair. Blue eyes. You can post here.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

and thus comes the God Squad to ruin a fun thread.

I know you believe that occultism is the Devil's work, but if you dig to the origins, tarot started out as a card game.
I'm just doing this for entertainment and giving people who like this kind of mysticism an insight into what the cards have for them. Please keep your Bible quotes to yourself if you want to comment ány more on this thread. It's nothing against you personally, i dont tolerate religious bs in my threads.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack3d

Hack3d, your card is the Knight of Pentacles.

Position 1- 6 of Cups reversed: In ypur current situation, you seem to be clinging to old memories or living to much in the past.
Position 2- Déath: Bedore youget concerned over this card, realize that death in tjis sense refers to change, destruction that leads to renewal. Death as your obstacle in this semce means that this change will be dificult for you, especially since you are clinging to the past.

Position 3- 10 of Cups reversed: This reluctance to change may have been brought upon a betrayal of some sort, possibly through a broken friendship or criminal satisfactions.

Position 4- 10 of peñtacles reversed: The btrayalwas probably caused by a family misfortune or a project that was a poor risk.

Position 5- Queen of Wands: In spite of these setbacks, you will find success in your undertakings if you accept the change.

Position 6- Wheel of Fortune reversed: But take great caution, as there is a chance you will be faced with setbacks toward your goals if you are not careful.

Positiin 7- Strength reversed: The fears you have on the matter are that you might not have the strength to over come the changes you are about to face and will lead you to failure rather than success.

Position 8- 8 of Pentacles reversed: Others around you share these fears of failure with you, or that you will use your talents in a negative way.

Position 9- Queen of Swords: Your only hope to avoid these setbacks is to practice keen observation of your surroundings and others, be kind yet firm.

Position 10- 4 of Wands: Worry not, for by exercising your judgement, you will have perfected work or peace and harmony inyour life.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Red hair green eyes and p2p

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

oh gosh...i'm sorry then

I guess I can go by eye color for you.

So sorry for the misunderstanding.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

no need to be snarky, bedlam. You try typin out a bunch of tarotreadings on a wonky smartphone in the countryside.
I'm trying to get to everyone that I possibly can despite the tech availiable to me. |:1

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

oh gosh...i'm sorry then

I guess I can go by eye color for you.

So sorry for the misunderstanding.

Wasn't necessarily referring to me, but thanks. Does that reduce the accuracy? How much faith do you have in your readings? Just for the heck of it, Hazel.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'll bite:
Brown hair , Blue eyes
PM me here

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Light brown hair, blue eyes.
Thank you.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
reply to post by PrimeLight

and thus comes the God Squad to ruin a fun thread.

There are enough of us rooting for you Toastman. You can see all the interest there is. So you just do your thing and we will all share the supposed damnation.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pennylemon

pennylemon, you are represented by the Queen of Wands.

Position 1- 9 of pentacles reversed: Your current situation is one of great caution, as it seems you have had loss of home or a friendship.

Position 2- King of Wands: The obstacle in your way involves a married man with blond hair and blue or hazel eyes, perhaps a father, husband, brother or close frieend. Although he shows positive traits like loyaly and passion, he might be a hasty or brash person.

Positin 3- 9 of Cups: The influence that has come to pass for you was one of material success and satisfaction, as well as pysical well being.

position 4- Page of Swords reversed: Before tis, you were either dealing with ill health or frivolity concerning material goods like money.

position 5- Wheel of Fortune: Good fortune is on the horizon, possibly through a creative evolution in your life.

position 6- Knight of Pentacles: The good fortune from the previous card could pertain to the coming of am important money matter or you will encounter someone who is trustworthy and accepts responsibility.

Position 7- 6 of Cups reversed: Your fears ón the matter involve holding on to old memories, which can preven t you from moving on.

position 8- 9 of Swords: Those around you feel that if you keep dwelling in the past, some harm will come to you, either as sckness or a heavy burden they feel you cannot bear.

position 9- The Star: Luckily, you should have a strong feeling of inspiratin and imagination to help guide you to your goals.

position 10- 7 of Cups: The overall outcome is to not go overboard with your imagination, as it can lead to deception, but keep focus on uour goals.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Thank You Toastman,

Your reading is surprisingly accurate. The obstacles and family influences are particularly meaningful to me. I have been focusing on my own creative endeavors and am glad to see this reflected in the reading.

Again, thank you,
Penny

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
You quoted Prime Light

"One can only wallow in their love of sin so long before our debts are eventually measured and Called in."

This is the truth that humans try to evade and sadly wait until the very last moment if they are so fortunate. I don't know what it will take to waken people up short of an absolute catastrophe affecting all humans for all time. Many will perish sadly instantly without being given a chance to repent and truly seek the truth abdicating what they know in their hearts is wrong. Those that perish instantly without a last chance cannot say that they were without many opportunities. Our Creator always provides plenty of chances and has created us with an internal compass pointing always to HIM. Whether we choose to listen to that or not is of course up to each and every one of us. HE will never stop us from our own free will even if that means our own demise ultimately.

You speak truth however difficult it is for people to accept or even be willing to hear.

Hard truths indeed!

edit on 31-5-2013 by LacrimaeWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Brown hair, green eyes, and either is fine. Thank you!

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LacrimaeWarrior

Why is it when someone wants to do tarot readings on ATS for members interested in the subject, the 'fire and brimstone, God is truth repent now, this is the devil's work, Jesis is the way' people have to spoil the threads?

If you want to preach about damnation añd witchcraft, please take your Bible to the nearest street corner or find a working time macine amd propel yourself back to the dark ages.

This is not the time, nor the place for your rhetoric.

Tó all the otjers who want readings, I'm still slogging through tje first page, so expect a crop of posts tomorrow, as it's late where I ame now. Thank ypu for neing so kind amd patient in the meantime, and I will have your reading as soon as i can.~Toast.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
For the record, I enjoyed the bible thumping from the two posters, it is always entertaining to hear other speak that they know the ultimate truth in this life and the next. Brings out a chuckle. Now back on topic.

I have jet black hair and dark brown eyes which are frequently mistaken as black (no person has naturally black eyes) . I will take a U2U as I have no idea what page the public reply will eventually be on.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Research the origin of where Tarot reading came from and what the true meanings of the cards are. There you will find your answer. Hope that will help you on the road to enlightenment and Truth.

Warning's are not always a bad thing they often save a person's life. If you think your soul is a metaphor than that is where you are mistaken. Things matter and what we do and what we delve into in this world has an effect as all things do. We can't always see what is right in front of our eyes but that doesn't mean things are not there influencing us.

The powers and forces involved in this world connected to 'hidden knowledge' typically utilize these dark forces whether you want to believe it or not. Preferably I would like to think that you will do your own research and discovery.

Warning's however are always a blessing even if one does not like them at the time.
edit on 1-6-2013 by LacrimaeWarrior because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join