It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever had a strange experience with a Ouija board?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
My experience with the ouija board happened a few months ago.
I communicated with a girl who seemed to have been killed and athmosphere of sadness reigned in the room.
Presence was obvious we could feel it and even a moment, the smell of rose filled the room. Near the end of the evening, we heard footsteps around the table where we were.
We had shivers of fear but excitement too!
The important thing is to be respectful to the spirit communicates with us and lots of things can happen!

A future session is coming, I look forward to it!

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
While it's not my experience it's pretty fascinating, to me anyway.

Basically it involves a girlfriend at the time and her sister. My ex was a bit self absorbed girly girl that would have no knowledge or interest in the occult while her sister was the complete opposite which is why I know she wouldn't lie about this.

Anyway her sister ended up buying an Ouija board and messing around with it on a nightly basis while she wanted nothing to do with it. So one day she tells me about this dream she has where she was paralyzed while being surrounded by this entity and his "minions", she then tells me that the entity told her it's name was "Zozo" as she pronounced it and that he wanted to take her soul.

So once I heard that name I went holy # because I've read all about the Ouija/Zoso stories before and I know 100% she would never have any knowledge of that or would want to.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliana
My experience with the ouija board happened a few months ago.
I communicated with a girl who seemed to have been killed and athmosphere of sadness reigned in the room.
Presence was obvious we could feel it and even a moment, the smell of rose filled the room. Near the end of the evening, we heard footsteps around the table where we were.
We had shivers of fear but excitement too!
The important thing is to be respectful to the spirit communicates with us and lots of things can happen!

A future session is coming, I look forward to it!

OMG you are so brave considering you could end up with EEEEVEEL inside of you for ever and natural life!

Darryl Forests

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I havent played with a Ouija board per say but i wouldnt mind getting my hands on this one in particular and playing it.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Forests

No Darryl I do not think so.
Before a session, I connect with myself, I feel an inner peace and tranquility. I am fully in control of my body and what is happening around me can not reach me.
The spirits (or whatever we call them) have no power over us other than what we let them.
I am the master of my space and it is the vibration that I emit.
Moreover, all those who wish to communicate with the beyond should start by knowing the inner strength first. In It, nothing bad can happen!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Two tales-

#1-in the 70's my parents were with friends and decided that the Ouiji would be fun (new 'toy', says magic, could be fun). There were drinks going around, just how the folks did things then. Mom was pregnant so, no liquor for her. The group asked when my mother was going to have her baby, it gave the correct answer (which wasn't known for a few months). They also asked if it was a boy or girl (that was still an unknown in those days unless someone dangled a string over the swollen belly and waited to see if it swung one way or another. It correctly answered "girl". Everyone has a great laugh, and takes a break. Trying to come up with a question that they'd get an answer that was immediately provable. The planchette alone on the table 10 feet from anyone, flew forcefully against the wall, breaking. Everyone was done right about then. Mom was creeped out when the answers proved correct.

#2-in my teens, telling that story, a friend brings his Ouiji out, saying sometimes it worked, sometimes it didnt. Egging each other on, we finally set up the board, sat around and asked a series of questions. Got answers, no one was convinced that someone else wasn't doing it. We pushed at each other, took fingers off one at a time. It still kept momentum. So someone asks: "How do we know this is real?" it told us to look up at the corner. We all saw a face peek down into the room. Like it was kneeling in the attic and put its face down a hole. There was no hole. Just this reptilian scaly rotting head, grinning at us. There was screaming and some crying (not that anyone would admit that. We scooped that thing up, took it to the burn barrel poured a bottle of lighter fluid on it at watched that thing burn to ashes.

I havent touched one since. Just doesn't seem prudent.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Forests

Well, actually, the whole ideomotor response centers around your subconscious operating without forethought. If you were trying to contact a departed loved one, then yes, I can see the ideomotor response being a prime candidate for what was happening to you. Same reason that anyone else who wants so bad to contact a departed loved one will get the kind of sign they expect.

But, hey, I'm open minded. Set up a video camera and go ahead and record yourself performing the experiment all over again. If your discarnate life partner was willing to do it once, they ought to be willing to do so again.

I'll be waiting, but I won't be holding my breath.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by Forests

Well, actually, the whole ideomotor response centers around your subconscious operating without forethought. If you were trying to contact a departed loved one, then yes, I can see the ideomotor response being a prime candidate for what was happening to you. Same reason that anyone else who wants so bad to contact a departed loved one will get the kind of sign they expect.

Huh? If I was trying to contact my Life Partner Discarnate eveshi, why would I be sliding the planchette into my lap? And enjoying that?

But, hey, I'm open minded. Set up a video camera and go ahead and record yourself performing the experiment all over again. If your discarnate life partner was willing to do it once, they ought to be willing to do so again.

I'll be waiting, but I won't be holding my breath.

~ Wandering Scribe

Don't. I won't be trying to contact you when you are dead from no oxygen, Mr. Wandering Scribe Disbeliefer.

Darryl Forests

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I've lived in two haunted houses in my lifetime, no ouija board required.

One house was haunted by a very powerful poltergeist capable of moving furniture, making doors on entertainment center slam shut, playing with power etc, the whole gambit.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjola

The whole thing is bunk. Pure rubbish. I have posted about this before but I'll re-iterate.

Played when I was in school with some mates who were convinced it was real and genuine. I had my doubts but thought it was neat. About 5 of us had fingers on the pointer and someone asked a questions and presto - it started moving. I was quite surprised as I know i wasnt moving it. "Hey are you doing this? No! Are you? No!" and so it went. We all "contacted" relatives who were dead and sure enough, they each knew stuff about us teens, respectively.

I started doubting it pretty quickly, I'm cynical that way. By that point i was convinced it was someone in the group moving it. So I asked a question only I knew - and it somehow answered it. Ok, so they didnt know - so it must be me..?

This time i let go and and asked a basic question - and it got it wrong. How could it? This was my grandfather who knew me well. This time I said, How many fingers am I holding up behind my back? It got it wrong. Each time we tried, it got it wrong.

I knew it was crap - the whole thing. It was working on our subconscious and our desire to experience something unique and personal.

At the end of the day - if you believe in it, and it makes your life better - great, I'm happy for you. But in reality, it's utter b*lls**t. The people who believe they've contacted demons and ghosts makes me laugh.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Forests

Huh? If I was trying to contact my Life Partner Discarnate eveshi, why would I be sliding the planchette into my lap? And enjoying that?

Oh, I don't know... maybe because you're trying to contact your life partner?

The idea of psycho-sexual interaction with ghosts, spirits, and demons is not entirely unheard of. You have creatures like the succubus and incubus who would probably also do something similar, were they to operate through a Ouija Board.

Don't. I won't be trying to contact you when you are dead from no oxygen, Mr. Wandering Scribe Disbeliefer.

Right.

Because if I were dead, and capable of psychokinetic motion, I would totally stick with a piece of plastic on a cardboard game. Instead of, you know, doing anything else with my ability to move inanimate objects.

And I bet you think crystals can cure cancer too.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
yeah, here's my experience.

I was about 16 and was at the parent Caravan park in Ayreshire.
six of us in a Caravan dabbling with the board....I had previously arranged with someone a cunning plan

He would be outside the van and when i gave the signal he would turn the gas off...Caravans used Gas for everything in those days.
Anyway, here was me and three girls and a couple of mates round this board we had paper letters and numbers and yes/no etc....everyone's finger on glass.....

Question....are you a good or bad spirit..?
Answer....Bad..

Question...if you are are the Devil show us a sign....gives secret signal.

Lights flicker then go out...i got trampled all over as i was nearest the door in a cramped caravan, end of story...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
My ex-girlfriend and I used one a couple times and one of the questions I asked was where was the lost remote to the TV which had been missing for a couple of weeks sure enough it told me where it was. Funny thing is her son had hid it in another room. It gave us a name and everything it was kind of fun but strange things started happening once in a while so I got rid of it.

I will mention the information it gave was pretty accurate but it couldn’t tell the future the lotto numbers never panned out.
Other thing is at the time I was living in Savannah Georgia from what I understand that’s a spiritually hot town. As time has passed I have become more pessimistic about it but seriously I would have never found that remote without it.

True story.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Guys, I just found a site about ouija, interesting and well done. it seems new and promising. Take a look!
wherecanifindaouijaboard.com

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Guys, I just found a site about ouija, interesting and well done. it seems new and promising. Take a look!
wherecanifindaouijaboard.com

Thank you Eliana but I clicked on your link and nothing happened!

DARN IT!

Darryl Forests

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Quija boards invite demonic forces into both your home and your life. When you allow them to be 'invited' in, they will take that invitation and be a very very 'bad' guest. There is great power given to demons when a group of people gather around and literally invoke and summon their presence. Why such violent and sudden reactions from these boards? [as may in this thread have described] These demons on the other side have such hate for you, such divine and unimaginable hate for humanity and God, that if you give them the slightest invitation, they will burst through with all of their force. Trying visiting a prison and getting too close to the bars of the jail cell of a violent criminal for a real world example of what I am saying. When you invite demons into your life, they stay there.

If you have invoked these demons and realize now the spiritual side is real, then you need to know Jesus is your salvation. Pray to Jesus and invite Him into your life instead.

"For God so loved the world that He gave his only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Forests

Maybe if I put the full link

www.wherecanifindaouijaboard.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I used to be one of those people that would tell you right off the bat that ouija boards are nothing but pure crap. At least I would have until one night when a friend of my wife's invited us over to her house. She had a ouija board that was supposedly blessed by a real witch and wanted me to try it out as she knew I was interested in the paranormal.

I have no idea if the witch thing is true or not since we haven't seen her in years but anyways we began to play with it and I was just going along with it just thinking it was them moving it when one of my wife's friends there started drinking and was acting really drunk. We then stopped playing for a few moments and I put a finger on the planchette just to get a better feel on easy it would move with just me touching it. I was just resting my finger on it as I looked up to see what the others were doing.

That's when the drunk girl did something that made me think She's really drunk isn't she? I didn't say it out loud and just as I thought it and I wasn't looking at the board at all that thing nearly took my finger off when it shot to yes at 90 mph.
The only thing I could think was Holy Sh*t, you're real. I then got real interested in wanting to try more but that's when my wife's friend put it away because she was suddenly worried about what it might do to us. She wouldn't let us play with it anymore.

It was like she saw that look on my face and seemed to get worried. Thought I or all of us would end up possessed.

And while I've been curious I haven't played with one again. Wife told me not to ever bring one in our home but every now and then I do think about getting one anyways.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Forests

Maybe if I put the full link

www.wherecanifindaouijaboard.com...

Now that is a LINKY!

Thanks, love!

Darryl Forests

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Me and my friend were thinking about trying one. There is this park by my house that is supposedly haunted by a ghost clown named Al. We were possibly going to do it next week on the Summer solstice. We've tried it before but nothing happened. I've read there is certain precautions to take such as placing a silver coin and properly opening and closing the session. I also think there are certain questions you should NEVER ask like, "How will I die". I really don't believe in this sort of stuff but plan on bringing a bible, cross, and salt just in case. Any other recommendations I should take to heart. Can I ask who's going to win the Super Bowl?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join