It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Warns Obama: Monsanto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Russia Warns Obama: Monsanto

topinfopost.com

The shocking minutes relating to President Putin’s meeting this past week with US Secretary of State John Kerry reveal the Russian leaders “extreme outrage” over the Obama regimes continued protection of global seed and plant bio-genetic giants Syngenta and Monsanto in the face of a growing “bee apocalypse” that the Kremlin warns “will most certainly” lead to world war.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on Wed May 29 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: source: www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I actually think that Putin has a good point, Monsanto has not been up to any good. The only reason that people in the West don't see this is because they aren't seeing clearly and are being misled about the facts.

I'm sure that, since Russia has the resolve, it will have the resources needed to get scientific proof that Monsanto is up to no good and present it.

Putin represents Russia, and a lot of the East. This is probably the result of a lot of evidence or reports coming to his attention from citizens. Notice Monsanto's efforts to cover up the scientist who was doing research on the bees.

topinfopost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 29-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This story has been kicking around the internet for days now, but I have not seen a single shred of evidence to prove it, and there is no reputable news source to confirm it.

Yes, John Kerry met with Putin. Yes, he had to wait 3 hours before seeing Putin. No, they did not discuss bees or Monsanto. No, Putin did not threaten world war.

Let's have some logical thinking please, people.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The source of that article is Sorcha Faal.
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

In case you don't know about Sorcha Faal:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In other words...it's bogus.
edit on 5/29/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Bottom of each page has a "Source" link. 3rd hop back is Sorcha Faal material as the direct source.

Everything seems to be valid enough...except for that little detail of the Kremlin saying anything like that or making any warning. That would be the taco of poo around the nuggets of truth, IMO.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Even if the story isn't verifiable it's a good topic and needs to be addressed. Talked with someone today from the USDA who is convinced that these activities of bee killing and taking food manufacturing out of natures hands will have consequences beyond our comprehension. Organic foods are not guaranteed to be made by nature and are expensive. Farmers markets and gardening if seeds are organic seem to be the only hope and these are seasonal options so my fear is we will have no choice one day but to be the Guinea pigs for these companies.

I wonder if Obama and those who make these decisions dine on these hybrid foods? How about their kids? I doubt it. In fact, how about they do a study with their own health and that of their offspring. Why don't they try to live off of a few hundred acres of land where this is their only source for growing and see how they fare in a decade with no bees, and everything sprayed with poison or made by their inventive brains. If they are smarter than Mother Nature they should not have a problem with such a challenge. Until then they have no right to mess with our world and our sustinence - period. The fact they have gotten this far is pretty bad. It appears Russia has outdone us on this one. Too bad we couldn't be the first in line about putting people before profits.

new topics

top topics

join