It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message from Anonymous UK to the English Defense League

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Its the same as Grouping all 'Muslims' as Terrorists, yet you want EDL to be shut down.

No, really, it's not. I can't call everyone who visits railway stations a trainspotter, but I can safely say all members of the National Trainspotter's Union are.
edit on 30-5-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

EDL LEADERSHIP EXPOSED, ADDRESSES, PHONE NUMBERS, REAL NAMES, BUSINESS DETAILS, EMAILS, PASSWORDS LEAKED, CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS & MUCH MORE. See the racist EDL (English Defense League) Exposed for who they really are.

Anonymous

EDL doxed..There is a pastbin link for the information. I will not post it here because it is against terms and conditions. I am sure it would be easy enough to find for those interested...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc
Anonymous dont you have better things to do?

Why waste time and effort with a protest group no one takes seriously?

Why is it a waste of time. No one is making people do this. It is there own choice. Maybe the best way to look at it is in terms of an online democracy. Evidently it is not a waste of time to those involved and doing. Certainly to me there actions appear more constructive than your comment. Have you anything further to add that is more constructive it.

Its easy to criticise than to actually do something..

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkRift

I agree. They have published a list of EDL members details online. Why are they not publishing the details of radical muslims in the UK who insight racial hatred toward the UK population.

If you think thats what they should do. Why dont you go and post an operation and see how much support you get..

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Maybe the best way to look at it is in terms of an online democracy.

So it's an online democracy where if you have an opinion that other people don't approve of you're allowed to have your details spread everywhere? A democracy as long as you don't think something someone else doesn't approve of and if you do, you're a valid target?

Just checking that's how you're defining 'online democracy'?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dam00

Thank you for your reply....
If you are going to quote me. Please have the decency to quote me in full and dont bend my words.. My comment was in regards to political motivation. Not just breaking the law..

Breaking the law with political motivation falls under the remit of activism or in this case hacktavism. There is nothing wrong with breaking the law to stand up for something you belief in. It can be a very empowering act.

That kind of mutes your comments.. As these are not politically motivated.

Some believe A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old. A man can beat his wife for insubordination. these are all against the law in my country, empowering! it kind of make my skin crawl

Civil Disobedience plays an integral role in a free democracy. Women in the UK only got the right to vote because they took the law into there own hand.. Laws are not based on moral decisions and sometimes the laws of the land need to questions.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

People that are doxed normally are associated or work for groups or companies that have low moral standing. I do not have a problem with names and addresses being posted... Peeps are wrecking our planet they have names and addresses. They are real people and a little transparency is sometimes required..

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by khimbar

People that are doxed normally are associated or work for groups or companies that have low moral standing. I do not have a problem with names and addresses being posted... Peeps are wrecking our planet they have names and addresses. They are real people and a little transparency is sometimes required..

Right so anyone who has different morals to you it's acceptable to do this?

What about if someone has acceptable morals to you, but not to me? Would the same apply or are your morals the one we're using to define who it's acceptable to dox?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join