It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message from Anonymous UK to the English Defense League

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
In the light of recent actions Anonymous have sent a warning to the EDL. Personally I do not like these people and I hope they give them hell..

Video Message in text below.

Good morning members, and leaders of the English Defense League. We are Anonymous UK. We have been patiently observing your organisation, as you have inflated, indoctrinating our young with your criminal mindset. You have capitalized on the misfortunes of our peoples, taking advantage of moments of fear, of terror, and of reconciliation, to spread hatred and animosity towards your fellow man. Your constant belligerence, like a pack of raving ignoramuses, furthering only bigotry and segregation. You have angered us considerably, and summoned our wrath irrevocably. Last week, an innocent Drummer, Lee Rigby, lost his life at the hands of two vile and demented human beings in the most horrific, and heinous manner ever witnessed on the streets of Britain. This villainous public display has thrown the United Kingdom into mourning; every community, and every congregation, extending their deepest condolences. You however, have used this as another excuse to further spread your campaign of hate, bigotry, and misinformation. Under the guise of national pride you have instigated crimes against the innocent and incited the subjugation of Muslims. We will not allow your injustices, your lies, and your stupidity, to further radicalize our youth into fearing and despising their fellow man.

Our people are desperate for hope, in a hopeless society where our own government neglects us, where society has failed us, it is only natural to seek a relatable change maker. This sort of desperation, this quest for feeling of worth, is what you have taken advantage of. In this operation, we will begin the systematic and comprehensive desiccation of your cult. We will further expose your falsities and your attempts to censor, to your members, to the British public, and to the world as a whole. You will fall, we can say this with complete confidence. We are everywhere, you cannot hide, you cannot win We are the voices of all and the voice of one. It will not happen over night, but we WILL be victorious.

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

#OpEDL

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I've seriously cooled in my enthusiasm for Anonymous after several very poor cases of judgement, in my view....but this one? Hey, they have a pretty good point. Watching as an American from a distance? The EDL did seem pretty far off the reservation on this one for exploiting events. I'm watching from a very long distance though and sure do admit that for lack of context.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Whilst I wholeheartedly admire what they threaten, how about they go after the CIA/MI6/MI5 funded Muslim extremists whilst they're at it?

It's a Government's wet dream what's going on currently. Divide and conquer, everybody turning on each other whilst all the while attention is deflected from the real culprits.

Nice words, now let's see some real action from them!!
edit on 29/5/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
LOL turned it off once I realised they were using a classic take on youtubes go to dramatic music. Cannot take any video seriously that uses that. Thought new INSERT T&C VIOLATION WORD HERE RHYMES WITH GAGS would have better taste.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dam00

Heres my problem with villinizing the EDL...

The EDL are mostly British men who have grown up in their respective towns and over the years watched the influx of muslim immigrants try to take over.

In my opinion the EDL is no more a hate group than the muslim community in large is. They are just British folk proud of their heritage and protesting against what they dont like happening. Isnt that their right???

They are'nt killing people... they are'nt causing riots. Wherever they demonstrate their rights the police have to show up because of the mostly muslim counter protesters that get violent.

You can't tell me that the Muslim community isn't quick to point out things that offend them....but chastise another group for pointing out that which offends them?

It is'nt the EDL that institutes the violence, its the counter protesters

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Anons are declaring war on a protest group.
Attempting to remove their right to free speech and placing their families at risk by
posting personal details.

This looks very bad for Anonymous.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinner07
reply to post by dam00

The EDL are mostly British men who have grown up in their respective towns and over the years watched the influx of muslim immigrants try to take over.

In my opinion the EDL is no more a hate group than the muslim community in large is. They are just British folk proud of their heritage and protesting against what they dont like happening. Isnt that their right???

They are'nt killing people... they are'nt causing riots. Wherever they demonstrate their rights the police have to show up because of the mostly muslim counter protesters that get violent.

You can't tell me that the Muslim community isn't quick to point out things that offend them....but chastise another group for pointing out that which offends them?

i,m british and yeah don,t like where the countrys going with the immigration situation but to say the edl don,t cause riots is a bit naive.........when they set out its exactly what they are looking for.........for what i,ve seen they are racists pure and simple.........and to me i hope anonymous expose them for what they are.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

reply to post by dam00

No, incorrect. There is usually such a large Police presence because the Anti-Fascists gather to counter the EDL.

In fact there are practically no Muslims present.

The EDL are mainly skinheads who are National Front, it's just that Muslims are flavour of the month because of our Government's actions.

The U.K has been used as an experiment with multiculturalism and it hasn't worked. Extremism is what has thrived in these conditions and Imperialistic attitude of the U.K Government certainly hasn't helped the situation.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandStrategy

Ok try again.

Please provide evidence for your claims.
I have witnessed these same accusations (same wording) posted on various social
networks by political trolling groups.

I'm sure you will be able to clear this up and prove me wrong.

Thankyou.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Awesome..
Another person that is brainwashed by what they think Anonymous is..
When an alphabet agency is judge , jury and executioner they are the IluminatedMASONtemplars of doom.
When Anonymous is judge, jury and executioner it's win!
Well keep believing that just because someone says , "expect us" it makes it ok.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I agree with everything Anon said; however, EDL makes a few points that Muslims want it their way or the highway.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

reply to post by dam00

No, incorrect. There is usually such a large Police presence because the Anti-Fascists gather to counter the EDL.

In fact there are practically no Muslims present.

The EDL are mainly skinheads who are National Front, it's just that Muslims are flavour of the month because of our Government's actions.

The U.K has been used as an experiment with multiculturalism and it hasn't worked. Extremism is what has thrived in conditions and Imperialistic attitude of the U.K Government certainly hasn't helped the situation.

I thought he was talking about the anti-facists, the anti-facists who counter demonstrations for the likes of Charline Downes, they disgust me everyone of them

If you do your research its not hard to discover what the NF actually think about the EDL They have a particular nick name that starts with a Z that they just cant seem to get rid of

The U.K has been used as an experiment with multiculturalism and it hasn't worked. Extremism is what has thrived in conditions and Imperialistic attitude of the U.K Government certainly hasn't helped the situation

The first part about an experiment that hasnt worked I can see your point but it would be good if you where to provide more evidence

the last part about imperialism concernes me though

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy

reply to post by dam00

You must not know many EDL members. When they're not on EDL marches they're on the Jeremy Kyle show, out on the rob or, if society is lucky, scrounging from the system at the job centre

You have seen and confirmed an EDL member on the Jeremy Kyle show, sorry but you are Hope not Hate's wet dream
go on tell me another

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

Riot you say!
But no footage

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hilarious. The EDL exposed, humiliated and lectured to all in one swoop. Probably by a teenager in a few minutes of his spare time. Completely spot on of course.

And no surprise, the closet racists to which this site they have immigrated to are butt hurt. Well, tough.
edit on 29-5-2013 by spacedog1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dam00
reply to post by sparky31

Riot you say!
But no footage
1 video is here, www.youtube.com... there was 1 on sky news for just other day at protest at the lee rigby killing,we are all 1 in this world and skin color or religion does not make a difference in my eyes.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well I posted my response to the OP and I'm glad a lot of you quoted it...mostly against my opinion though lol...

I live in small town town america. Now I dont know everything about the EDL ...I'm just saying that if my town got an influx of muslim refugees and they wanted to change the culture of my town to suit them, I would be offended.

Maybe the EDL got too big too fast with the whole crazy soccer mentality of people. Soccer fans are cukoo....but I believe Tommy Robinson has a legitimate right to protest his feelings on the Islamization of his childhood neighborhood.

Tell me he doesnt have a right to be concerned

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join