It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the ATS newsletter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hi a couple of months ago my ATS newsletter stopped arriving. I miss it. It would come into my inbox and while i had a chance i could quickly find out what was going on at ATS. I tried re-entering my email and signing up again but no luck.

I would really like my ATS newsletter back.

kode

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Try re-subscribing here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sometimes bulk mail services like MailChimp will remove you from their list if they have a couple of delivery failures in a row, which can happen pretty easily.

ETA: Oops, I see that you did try that
Try using another email address -- some services allow you to create an address that auto-forwards mail to your main address.

ETA(2): I tried signing up for the newsletter to verify that it would show up in my inbox and it appears that MailChimp is no longer managing it, or something similar, because I got an error when MailChimp came up.

edit on 29-5-2013 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Thanks for checking for me. Sure do miss that email in the mornings!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kode

I added a flag for you -- hopefully someone in TPTB will take note of it and see what's up. You could also try PM'ing Springer or SkepticalOverlord and asking them directly.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
We had to cancel the newsletter, it never achieved the subscription levels we needed in order to justify its costs.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Well thanks very much for telling us in a newsletter..

It may be a good idea to have some advisory text on this page, then - instead of hundreds of bods clicking 'subscribe' to no avail.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 31/5/2013 by wreckage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I was wondering if it was a problem my end or something.

I'm really surprised that the subscriptions were low. Oh well just have to check my rss feed or maybe they have an rss feed android app.

I drive a minicab and used to read the email on my mobile early in the morning with a coffee. Really loved that!

Now all I get is Reuters Oddly Enough, its just not the same!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I got RSS Demon from Google apps deleted everything so the only feeds are from ATS. I think this may even be better. Thought you might like to know just in case anyone else was looking for a solution for their ATS mobile fix.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
We had to cancel the newsletter, it never achieved the subscription levels we needed in order to justify its costs.

Print is dead! Thanks for stopping the cutting down of electronic trees just to entertain the masses. Let them eat electronic cake!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I really miss the newsletter.
It was my morning routine for a long time to check on the latest blurred video of a bloke in a ghillie suit running around the north american woodland. I often wondered if it was the same bloke.

new topics

top topics

join