It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marines turn to God ahead of anticipated Fallujah battle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well I've heard more than once that there are NO athiests in a foxhole. Instant religion. Been there done that. Kind of like when you are in a stupor from drinking, praying over the potty, and telling God that "If you make it stop I swear I will never do it again!". Been there done that too!

But as a veteran myself, if you have family or friends in Iraq or Afghanistan now they have my utmost respect, admiration and well wishes that they come home safe when it is all over.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Been there, done that also. Praying to GOD before an assault is a time honored tradition that dates back to the days of Adam and Eve. If you have never been there you just don't understand. Matter of fact, if you haven't ever prayed before, you wouldn't understand, also. GOD bless each and every person in uniform, GOD bless their leaders, and GOD bless the USofA.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I don't think anyone said a prayer for the Iraqi's...so I will.

Oh Allah, may the true believers spend this night in absolute devotion to you. Oh Allah, remove the darkness from our hearts and the slothfulness from our souls. Oh Allah, deliver the Muslims from their oppression and grant victory to our Mujahideen over the aggressors. Ameen.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Over 100.000 innocent iraqi civilians, mostly women and children, have died to this point, that's about one for every american soldier. Great criminals are they.

[edit on 7-11-2004 by Mokuhadzushi]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi
Over 100.000 innocent iraqi civilians, mostly women and children, have died to this point, that's about one for every american soldier. Great criminals are they.

[edit on 7-11-2004 by Mokuhadzushi]

And not only that, but they are proud of themselves.

"Freedom is on the march!"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join