It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jihadi Motivation (Disturbing Essay Episode 3) Come On In, It's Short.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Two remote controlled cargo/military planes hit the twin towers. There is a youtube video from fox news interviewing the downtown locals saying "those planes were not commerical passenger planes because they had no windows and a strange blue logo." Then someone managed to take a picture of the plane's fuselage and it depicts something protruding from the belly next to the wings.

Who comes up with this stuff?

So, we should just assume that commercial airliners with passengers just mysteriously disappeared and never returned to their families that day and there's no way to check that out for sure?

Who says that passenger planes were hijacked and that they disappeared? The FAA does, and who does the FAA work for? How hard could it be make stuff up? I don't recall seeing a video of any PASSENGER planes impacting the twin towers OR the pentagon. Where are these videos?

But here is one with locals contradicting the official story. No windows and blue logo. From fox news which is "credible" rather than infowars which is "fantasy".

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Forget about the disappearing planes, how do you cover up the disappearance of all the people that were on them?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Forget about the disappearing planes, how do you cover up the disappearance of all the people that were on them?

Perhaps the flights did not actually exist or were misreported by the FAA either intentionally or accidentally. They could "confuse" the transponder codes between american/united airlines and the military plane. So passenger plane continues on course while the miltary plane goes for twin towers.

I think people make the mistake of thinking it must be some enormous all around conspiracy to be successful which it does not have to be. The fewer the folks who are in it, the better the chance of getting away with it.

If the flights did not exist it also implies the passenger lists were fake, and since no one knew the made-up passengers, who could claim they did not exist? If peter sanchez does not exist then who can claim peter sanchez is not dead? See my point??

I don't know the entire story. I am speculating to answer your questions. But I still feel confident that two remote controlled planes hit the twin towers and a missle hit the pentagon. This is what makes sense to me the most after years of research.
edit on 30/5/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Dude, there were interviews with family members of some of these people, but I'm not going to assist in derailing this thread with any more info.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by NavyDoc

I know who orchestrated 9/11, and it was not the US government. I've looked into it deeply, and the conspiracy theorists don;t have any real proof, but lots of speculation.

Two remote controlled cargo/military planes hit the twin towers. There is a youtube video from fox news interviewing the downtown locals saying "those planes were not commerical passenger planes because they had no windows and a strange blue logo." Then someone managed to take a picture of the plane's fuselage and it depicts something protruding from the belly next to the wings.

A missile hit the pentagon probably from a drone. To this day there is no credible video of any commercial plane approaching and impacting the pentagon. I have searched and searched and only stumbled upon a hazey as hell 5sec clip of *something exploding*.

You are right, we should not be involved in Syria at all, but that involvement is helping a group of muslims overthrow a dictator, so one cannot call it "anti-Islamic." OTOH, the mulsim brotherhood would be just as bad or worse than the regime they are going to overthrow, so we are again backing the wrong team.

DOD contractors want to make a few bucks. Poor fellows

The second invasion of Iraq was neither pointless nor "mean." Sadaam signed a ceasefire agreement after the first invasion and he failed to comply with said agreement. We invaded the first time to free Muslims in Kuwait (how soon they forget) and went in again because we stupidly did not finish the job in the first place. The second invasion was actually more justified than the first (RE the violation of the ceasefire) as we did not have any real national interest in freeing the Kuwaitis.

You making stuff up now? There was no ceasefire violation at all! Saddams army was neutered like a dog from a pet store. The man was crumbling from within and it was only a matter of time. Making a few isolated threats is not the same as invading or getting ready to invade.

We went in SUPPOSEDLY because nato had suspicions that saddam was trying to aquire weapons of mass destruction that was NEVER PROVEN by anyone. If they had any evidence they certainly failed to provide any. For the most part it was a unilateral and pre-emptive strike that was wholly unneeded and mean.

You focus on WMDs, but there were numerous violations of the ceaseefire agreement, from violations of the no-fly zone, to renewed hostilities against the Kurds, to firing AA missles against our aircraft that patrolled the no-fly zones (I was on one of those at the time...not fun). Legally and morally...he violated the terms of the ceasefire and legally and morally we were perfectly justified in resuming hostilities.

My wife was on the way to the Pentagon that morning. She saw hte airliner fly into the building as many other people.

No,cargo planes did not strike the twin towers. There were passenger planes that were well identified and the people on them were well documented. Heck, it is obvious what they were from the hundreds and hundreds of times I've seen those videos.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Just a quick comment. While I was hoping that this thread wouldn't be derailed, I never thought it would become a 9/11 thread. I was hoping for something new and thought-provoking.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

I guess we will have to agree to disagree with each other then. It could be that some members, including yourself, have a pro-government bias because they work for the military and cannot afford bad publicity. That is ok my friend. I do not see you as the enemy at all.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Just a quick comment. While I was hoping that this thread wouldn't be derailed, I never thought it would become a 9/11 thread. I was hoping for something new and thought-provoking.

With all due respect I was NOT TRYING to derail your thread, eventhough to be completly honest I really don't like it at all. Folks challenged my assertions/opinions and I simply defended them.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Dear EarthCitizen07,

I'm sorry if it seemed I was attacking anyone. I'm wondering if this thread has run it's course, so people just naturally branch out to find "food" in other topics.

I found the essay disturbing as well. I'm not sure I agree or disagree with it. It seems the point of the article was to ask a question from two different angles. What motivates the Jihadis? A hatred for the West that will never be extinguished? Or a desire to protect their countries, which will be accomplished when we complete our withdrawl?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

No offense taken. It seems to me muslims have a bad reputation, which to some degree is valid, but once you have a bad reputation some opportunist like usa/uk/france colonial powers may try to exploit it for their own personal gain.

I think 9-11 is a pivot point in american politics and that is why people have been polarised either pro official story and bash muslims OR pro truthers and anti-war.

Carry on

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Some ''Jihadi'' quotes from Muslim leaders about their terrorist attacks. There is obviously an International 'agenda', it is not a peaceful agenda nor is it about US and UK forces in Iraq and Afghanistan.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Nigeria

"For peace to reign in the land, all Christians must convert to Islam. Allah has tasked all Muslims in Quran chapter 9 verse 29 to continue to attack Jews and Christians who refused to believe in him and his messenger, Prophet Mohammed"

Abu Qaqa, explaining why his band massacred nearly one hundred worshippers, including children, in a series of attacks on churches in a single Sunday morning.

Libya

“We are in a battle with the liberals and the secularists... I swear by Allah that we can tolerate the killing of all people and wiping all countries off the map but we cannot tolerate a single swear word that could hurt our prophet... Our brave youths will continue their struggle until they impose Sharia"

Mohammad Ali al-Zahawi, the leader of the Libyan arm of Ansar al-Sharia, which has massacred hundreds.

Mali

“All we want is the implementation of Sharia.”

A spokesman from Ansar Dine, a group which has been compared to al-Qaeda for its summary execution of civilians and captured soldiers..

USA

"The Muslim war will continue until Islam is spread throughout the whole world."

Faisel Shahzad, in his farewell tape, made shortly before the attempt to mass murder hundreds of New Yorkers at Times Square.

UK

''Our religion is Islam - obedience to the one true God, Allah, and following the footsteps of the final prophet and messenger Muhammad... This is how our ethical stances are dictated. “

Mohammad Sidique Khan, London subway bomber, explaining his motives on a pre-recorded video tape.

Thailand

"The Islamic warriors of Pattani announce the purpose that we will never stop killing the Siamese kafir (infidel) and will never stop destroying army weapons, the economy, politics, education and the Siamese kafir society until we regain the land of Pattani and establish the state of Pattani Dar al-lslam”

Leaflets distributed by separatists to intimidate the local Buddhist population.

Sudan

"To Fight and Conquer. Death in the name of Allah."

The unit logo of the Janjaweed militia, responsible for “cleansing” Darfur of African people along with the rape of thousands of women.

Somalia

"And your brothers of the Mujahideen Movement are on their way, going forth in Jihad against the occupiers and disbelievers so that the word of Allah is the highest and there is no more fitnah on earth and the religion is solely for Allah."

Deadly Somali terrorist group calling itself, Youth Islamic Movement

Spain

"Allah, may he be praised, said… ‘Kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from where they have driven you out; for internal strife [Fitna] is worse than killing.’"

The Qur’anic verse quoted by the Abu Hafs Al-Masri Brigades in explaining the murder of 202 Madrid train commuters

The Philippines

“We may be small in number, but we have plenty fighting with us--the angels and the hand of Allah. We dream of an entire Islamic world, and we will achieve it. Allah is with us."

Abu Sayyaf terrorist group leader, Khadaffy Janjalani, responsible for church bombings and beheadings.

edit on 30-5-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Dear theabsolutetruth,

Nice work, that's quite a collection of statements.

Would you consider copying that post into this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A poster there, named Malynn, has written this:

Please show us your facts and give us an outline of how they show Muslims "as a whole" are intent on exterminating all non-muslims in the world. I know it may seem like using flowery verbage and a calm demeanor will camoflage your bigotry but you would be wrong.

It seems as though your collection is tailor-made.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Dear theabsolutetruth,

Nice work, that's quite a collection of statements.

Would you consider copying that post into this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A poster there, named Malynn, has written this:

Please show us your facts and give us an outline of how they show Muslims "as a whole" are intent on exterminating all non-muslims in the world. I know it may seem like using flowery verbage and a calm demeanor will camoflage your bigotry but you would be wrong.

It seems as though your collection is tailor-made.

With respect,
Charles1952

Thank you.

Reposted.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

reply to post by NavyDoc

I guess we will have to agree to disagree with each other then. It could be that some members, including yourself, have a pro-government bias because they work for the military and cannot afford bad publicity. That is ok my friend. I do not see you as the enemy at all.

Actually, my time in the military has made me very anti-government as I have seen first hand how bloated, oversized, and corrupt it can be.

I do appreciate your polite and yet spirited debate and I humbly consider you one of my friends on the site.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

reply to post by NavyDoc

Actually, my time in the military has made me very anti-government as I have seen first hand how bloated, oversized, and corrupt it can be.

I do appreciate your polite and yet spirited debate and I humbly consider you one of my friends on the site.

meeeee tooooo

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Thats quite a list you got there. How long did it take you to amasse it?

Even if muslims wanted to take over the world I doubt they would have any luck at all. We outnumber them quite a bit and we muucchh better weapons they could ever dream of. They might as well stay low key.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Even if muslims wanted to take over the world I doubt they would have any luck at all. We outnumber them quite a bit and we muucchh better weapons they could ever dream of. They might as well stay low key.

The list is only a part of the list on the link provided.

Perhaps if they stopped their ''jihad'' and went back to their lands it wouldn't be an issue at all. They have no place in western society, their ethics will always be denied in the Western world and in non Islamic places. International human rights should be made standard if there is to be international trade and relations at all.

Tainted beliefs are under the realm of 'castles made of sand', ie. destined for failure.

The west does have vastly superior arms and WHEN action is taken, they best stop their religious agenda completely. It isn't some crazy time warp, becoming devolved as a species is not the plan of evolution.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Maybe you should tell that to obama and clinton who are HELLBENT with installing the muslim brotherhood and spending american taxpayer dollars to accomplish such a misguided agenda. I lean center-left on the political spectrum and such I am agnostic.

Christians are not as backwards as muslims generally speaking, but we are much more imperialistic then they are. Two wrongs don't make a right!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

The list is only a part of the list on the link provided.

Perhaps if they stopped their ''jihad'' and went back to their lands it wouldn't be an issue at all. They have no place in western society, their ethics will always be denied in the Western world and in non Islamic places. International human rights should be made standard if there is to be international trade and relations at all.

Tainted beliefs are under the realm of 'castles made of sand', ie. destined for failure.

The west does have vastly superior arms and WHEN action is taken, they best stop their religious agenda completely. It isn't some crazy time warp, becoming devolved as a species is not the plan of evolution.

Thats not a bad idea however in reality never work until countries can get rid of their dependency on oil. The only other way would be becoming self sufficient and thats hard as well. I do believe though that all members of the UN should make a human rights pledge to sit at the table. But the UN would never do that they want their dues.

Now back on topic Its not the west's fault that jihad exists this is smoke and mirrors used by extremist groups to get the west to agree to their terms, The reason terrorists use terrorism is simple it works. When a group cant get others to agree with them that leaves only two choices agree to disagree or force them to agree with you. when countries are controlled by dictators and tyrants they use force and intimidation to control the people. And then you have to create a common enemy to blame when things go wrong. For example Hitler he took power with his ss as enforcers and jews as the enemy. In middle eastern countries they rule with an iron fist but they use the west as the common enemy. So in order to change the middle east you need to change governments but this cant happen until they get away from the tribal mentality. The problem becomes no motivation for them to change the people they subjugate are all ready used to it their religion does it to them.True revolutions only occur when you also remove the shackles of religion.

In the middle east Mohamed used religion to control his people you can see this as islam kept changing as his priorities changed. Didn't help that he was illiterate and often times forgot what he said and change it later but neither here nor there. The stricter the control of isam on the people the less freedom they have thats why Turkey is great they separate religion and politics most of the time.
edit on 5/30/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Maybe you should tell that to obama and clinton who are HELLBENT with installing the muslim brotherhood and spending american taxpayer dollars to accomplish such a misguided agenda. I lean center-left on the political spectrum and such I am agnostic.

Christians are not as backwards as muslims generally speaking, but we are much more imperialistic then they are. Two wrongs don't make a right!

That is a valid point, whereas I would disagree that we are more imperialistic than them and they, not us better fit the definition of imperialism, we should not be getting involved and our support if the Muslim Brotherhood will bite us in the ass. When there are no "good guys" in a situation, we should stay the hell out of it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join