It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting Concerned

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
He didn't say anything about Mt. St. Helen I'm am just checking that area since the volcano is there I would think some type of activity would pick up also I have been checking all along the coast it looks like in the last hour there has been three small earthquakes in California scale of only 1 and 2 I didn't see any activity in the last two hours in either Oregon or Washington or the Pacific Ocean North or South. I think he is wrong on his vision thank the Lord.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
all the sites that work on detecting Tsunami's in the Pacific Basin and there is nothing so I think Stuart Wilde was wrong on this vision.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
nothing happened, thank goodness.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
all be thankful his vision was wrong nice to say this thread can be retired.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Well, apparantly a story just put up on ATS shows 15 volcanos out of 18 have just become active. So I would not dimiss his vision just yet.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
At any give time there are 15-20 active volcanos erupting in the world. What exactly do you mean by 15 out of 18? Are you implying that there are only 18 volcanos in the world? Just curious.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Emily_Cragg mentioned 15 out of 18 volcanos along the Ring of Fire in her post about recent volcanic activity.
Emily_Cragg's Volcano Thread

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
Recently, fifteen out of eighteen major Pacific Rim and continental US volcanos have started awakening; they are heating up and some of them are now belching smoke and hot lava.

extra DIV

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberSEAL
At any give time there are 15-20 active volcanos erupting in the world. What exactly do you mean by 15 out of 18? Are you implying that there are only 18 volcanos in the world? Just curious.

I think Emily may have been looking at this site as I believe this was part of a conversation several members were having in her thread mentioned above. On the site there are 18 volcanos listed as ongoing. Approximately 15 of these 18 are in the Ring of Fire. Which is also where the Tsunami was predicted. Again...the prediction didn't have a specific date and time. I believe he said he had a strong feeling about the date but wasn't sure the numbers 715 were related. Obviously, there is alot going on in the area and there is a good possibilty there will be more seismic activity in the coming weeks, maybe months. And since Tsunamis are related to seismic activity, I wouldn't be so quick to write this one off. I hope he's wrong but.....

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
.....................AND...................

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I guess I will keep check on this daily I know he wrote November 6th and mentioned the times 7:15 AM OR 7:15 PM. I'll watch earthquake activity, volcano's and the Tsunami Center for any reports they say if a quake is reported over 6.5 in the Pacific Basin they watch closely for Tsunami's.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I have written about my experiences which many don't believe and that is fine but what is concering me are things that are beginning to occur. I remember something about two or three volcano's erupting about two Tsunami's one on the East Coast and one on the West coast hitting. I believe the one on the West coast was stopped as it was about to make land fall by a UFO that flew in turned on it's side and held the wave in mid air so people had time. What I am saying is these are vague memories from long ago and what is concerning me is the eruption in Iceland Mt' St. Helen's being active and the volcano in Mexico that just went. With these occuring all I thought was now I wait to see about the Tsunami's. I just read on coast to coast that Author and Lecturer Stuart Wilde is predicting that today November 6th he has had visions of a Tsunami's hitting the West coast either 7;15 AM OR 7:15 PM with a quake out in the waters that will create a 200 ft. wave let's prey his vision was wrong we shall find out soon enough the 7:15 AM time as already come and gone thank God. I know I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I don't believe any of your experiences, they are all fake, and you just keep lieing around. You have no paranormal experiences, and you have nothing to do with aliens or UFOs. I guess, you are getting really tired of acting the alien-victim, so let's see the real facts:

Performance Art

Aren't you an artist of this website? This has nothing to do with aliens, neither UFOs. So what's the big deal about the Greys? :-)

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think you are running scared I offer no proof let's see you put up or shut up so to say. All you seem to do is cause problems why don't you help and solve a few.
I know who I am do you?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
How about your anonym surfing software? Everyone knows, that only you are capable using it here, buggering the whole ATS. Other proof is simply right behind the structure of your posts-- and those you posted in there.

Want other proof? Then would you kindly send me our conversations to post them in here? You know, the ones about the 419. They would be useful on ATS, people could learn a lot.

Regarding the aliens: I have more knowledge about them, and plenty of proof...!

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
what you are talking about 419 from the beginning you think of me as someone else and I am not going to argue with you it is a waste of time.
I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS but I would appreciate it if you would leave me alone this is the last time I will answer your accusing posts.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Please try to keep this on topic. Save your personal, and seemingly barely comprehensible, argument for U2U, or fill in a complaints form if you really feel the need to.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by minimi
Please try to keep this on topic. Save your personal, and seemingly barely comprehensible, argument for U2U, or fill in a complaints form if you really feel the need to.

Taken care of. Now to the topic.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
geez. someone is mentally ill. i think its vertu....

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Have been keeping a check you can go to:
www.iris.edu...
activity picking up today also check where it says Earthquake headlines scrool down they are saying swarm hit Mt. Rainier 3 hr's ago.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
just checked again I reported about 6 hr's ago now it is saying 44 minutes ago another swarm hit Mt. Rainier

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Mt. Rainer had another quake 3.2 that hit less then an hour ago right under the volcano they are watching this very closely they say Rainier is considered the most hazardous in the Cascade Range. They say it is not related to MSH that they each have there own tunnel systems.
Japan is still having activity so is Taiwan that had a 6.7 the Solomon Islands had a 6.9 and there was one off the Coast of Oregon which was 4.2
I am going to be totally honest with my feelings here and I ask you not to make any smart comments please but my gut is very uncomfortable with this please say a prayer this calms down.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join