It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting Concerned

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I have written about my experiences which many don't believe and that is fine but what is concering me are things that are beginning to occur. I remember something about two or three volcano's erupting about two Tsunami's one on the East Coast and one on the West coast hitting. I believe the one on the West coast was stopped as it was about to make land fall by a UFO that flew in turned on it's side and held the wave in mid air so people had time. What I am saying is these are vague memories from long ago and what is concerning me is the eruption in Iceland Mt' St. Helen's being active and the volcano in Mexico that just went. With these occuring all I thought was now I wait to see about the Tsunami's. I just read on coast to coast that Author and Lecturer Stuart Wilde is predicting that today November 6th he has had visions of a Tsunami's hitting the West coast either 7;15 AM OR 7:15 PM with a quake out in the waters that will create a 200 ft. wave let's prey his vision was wrong we shall find out soon enough the 7:15 AM time as already come and gone thank God. I know I am keeping my fingers crossed.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I heard the show last night. It was real ominous. Morning came and went, so we need to wait till tonight. scary stuff. The man says he's NEVER been wrong on his predictions.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

The man says he's NEVER been wrong on his predictions.

Well, I'm willling to bet he won't be able to say that again after tonight.
I'm going to have to stay up for this one.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
let's hope he is wrong for the first time in his life and if he isn't let's hope that UFO does fly in. All I know is I will feel a heck of a lot better after 7:15 PM when nothing happened hopefully. A good day to pay attention to the news I guess.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This is interesting. Would anybody happen to have a link to this guy's past predictions. I'd like to to learn more about him.

(p.s. To all the west coast - I hope he's wrong!
)

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
This is interesting. Would anybody happen to have a link to this guy's past predictions. I'd like to to learn more about him.

)

Actually, I've been looking since I read the thread. The gentleman seems to have become a bit elusive. Stuartwilde.com is down and many links to info about him are not valid.

Though there is a fair amount of info on his writings I still can't find anything about any particular past prediction, not even anyone attempting to debunk him. Interesting.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

)
Here you go, he did say he might have a problem with his website on account of not enough bandwidth.www.stuartwilde.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I saw a show on Tsunami's. The people who study this said if one was to occur there was equipment placed that would pick up the activity and there would be a little time to watch and warn maybe an hour to several hours depending.
I don't feel as if anything is going to happen myself but things I have been shown or told long ago have been unfolding so I observe.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I just hit where it said Stuart Wilde and went to his site then followed it to where it said visions, it is all there.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I feel that it is highly doubtfull that stuart is going to be correct on this prediction

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I have checked Mt. St. Helens volcanocam and nothing new is reported there as far as higher earthquake activity that I could find. I think something would show by now in that area so I am feeling better. It is 5:20 here in the East 2:20 on the West coast

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Prior to a tsunami, the water draws out to sea, exposing a vast amount of beach. It is drastic, there is time to flee. The danger is for the people who are so taken with the spectacle they venture out instead of moving inland.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
logical I didn't think about that but it is good to know. I never heard of this Stuart Wilde I only brought this to attention just in case something were to start happening. At least the vision he supposedly had was for today and the prediction will be over by 7:15 Pacific time and 10:15 E.S.T. then this thread can close.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

the West coast was stopped as it was about to make land fall by a UFO that flew in turned on it's side and held the wave in mid air so people had time. What I am saying is these are vague memories from long ago and what is concerning me is the eruption in Iceland Mt' St. Helen's being active and the volcano in Mexico that just went.

November 6th he has had visions of a Tsunami's hitting the West coast either 7;15 AM OR 7:15 PM with a quake out in the waters that will create a 200 ft. wave.

What BS, if this happens i will personally walk up to Mt.St Helens and tell any UFO's i see to sod off back home.

I will be keeping an eye on this even though its abit "Far out" its still a nice prediction to look foward to and its even tonight in a few hours so i dont have to wait months only to fail!

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
with you I don't think anything will happen but I only wrote because long ago I saw things like this that were going to happen in our future but I wasn't given any dates or times. I also have no gut feelings so to say.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It would be cool for this prediction to come true (aslong as no-one is harmed) but the chances are million to one.

Thanks for posting it anyway its something to look foward to and write about for the night.

Also "if" this vision doesnt come true this guys reputation is fecked.

Whats the point in getting every prediction right then come out with something like this?

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Mt. St. Helen's volcanocam and the steam that was coming out has completely stopped for the last 15 minutes looks like it is quieting down am going to keep a check on it you never know could be the calm before the storm but I don't really think so will keep you posted if I see anything.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'll just step out on a limb here and call this guy a false prophet.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
Actually, I've been looking since I read the thread. The gentleman seems to have become a bit elusive. Stuartwilde.com is down and many links to info about him are not valid.

I researched this last night and the sites were there then.

Actually, in telling the story of his vision he said that he wasn't sure about the date and time. He saiid somehing like....He was wondering what time it would happen and he changed the channel on the tv and there was someone calculating something and the answer was "The first pulse would come at 715" or something like that. He wondred if that was a message for him, possibly an answer to the 'when this would happen' part of the prophecy.

He also didn't say anything about MSH in this prophesy. I think the comments about MSH came from the auhor of this thread.

Valhall...those of us on the west coast hope he's wrong too. I have a friend who is psychic and she says it will happen. Just not sure about the timing.

Mark...I'd like to see you walk up to a UFO at MSH and tell it to sod off!! ~lmao~ That would be hilarious!

[edit on 11/6/04 by HarmoniusOne]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Mark...I'd like to see you walk up to a UFO at MSH and tell it to sod off!! ~lmao~ That would be hilarious!

Could'nt resist!

What time is it over there?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join