It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DragonBall Z theory. Can it be real?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by irishpackerfan68

I remember Piccolo teaching Gohan how to charge an energy ball in his hands.

He said the he would feel his finger tips tingle and he needed to focus the tingle in his palms. I remember as a child trying this and getting to the tingling part.

Unfortunately when I looked down there was no kamehameha wave waiting for me at my palms.

I would love to turn into a Super Saiyan one day (or as Hitler would say "Aryan") Maybe some people would take me more seriously

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This is our problem, when we do something we expect results immediately. Remember there are monks who spend their entire lives in monasteries, take oaths of silence, and basically exist simply for meditation and pursuing the pinnacle of human accomplishments. Imagine the things these guys could tell us if they were allowed to speak!

Maybe its just me being hopelessly optimistic but I think sometimes authors will take ideas or things they may have experienced themselves and put them into a fictional book because otherwise putting a nonfictional claim on them would instantly make them lose credibility.

If you have the willpower to pursue something like that OP, I say give it 110%.. some posters claim something like this won't happen for thousands of years, could be that much sooner if we give it a go today and not tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mrdeadfolx

No you're right. F*ck it I'm going to practice it and become it. People will tell me I can't do it but people also told me I would never be an awesome football player, make A honor roll, get a girlfriend, and I proved them wrong (mostly). Great points on immediate results ill keep that in mind as I'm training for it. Thank you I will become it.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Good to hear it! Maybe you'll be a real life Master Roshi, just don't be as perverted lol

Also if you do manage to pull this off, you gotta take me under your wing so I can learn to fire Kamehameha blasts! Deal?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
my friend taught me this weird energy thing a couple years ago where if you move your hands into a position right near each other so that your fingers and thumbs are nearly touching you can feel this magnetic sensation between your hands, the trick is you have to actually think about doing the magnetic energy feeling before it works

it doesn't do anything besides make a vibration feeling sort of but if that were the beginning stage...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
reply to post by InhaleExhale

But if you have the idea of chi balls and such like street fighter and DBZ utilize in their storytelling then you are missing the point of what chi is.

I have chi balls and they are not pretty.

A good scratch should do the job,

or talcum powder after a shower

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Dragon ball z is very real, you've just been all dumbed down to not see the truth. See there a race in the cartoon we know as Kai Aka shin jinn. Now there nothing fake about that race they are very real, the Muslims call them jinn also, the word translates to geni
you know like I dream of geni. There another hint in that show also, astronaut brings back geni bottle from the moon hint hint again.

So just think about the universe it's self then you will start to understand who the jinn are and how this is there universe. One of the head jinn Shaytan, aka Satan is even in the
DBZ cartoon as mr Satan it say he was banished to hell in the cartoon or something to that effect, he's not the leader, there higher jinn then him. That cartoon is an anagram for what's going on, take cell for instance stem cell reasearch, and the nuclear plant melt down Fukushima seems a lot like cell to me. Early this year Russian comet or what ever comes out of no where. There a lot going on behind the sciences that if the mass public were to be aware it would cause
panic and kaos. And piccolo is the first reference of an alien, he's green and has attenas on his head like old alien movies.
The guy who made this cartoon knows something he put to many story lines that are relevant today in that cartoon. Your freakin governments ain't gonna tell you that the reason we having all these storms, earth quakes, tsamani etc is from super being fighting. Just think about it when they fight
in the cartoon the planet gets messed up
earth quakes, flooding etc. They cover it all up by saying natural disaster erc. That's all lies it's happen right now and has been for who knows how long before egyptians I can tell you. One day there will be undeniable truth that no one is going to be able to ignore or say that it's not real, it's gonna be and eye opener.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HAUTE

I have read BS on internet some so silly you would think it impossible for anyone to believe it but this post or yours wins the palm.

Usually when a mangaka creates a new manga he will use various knowledge/myth/fantasy already existing to make his story. Thats where come from the onis...

About mr satan im sorry to say but he got nothing to do with hell. You dont even know the story proper lol. Mr satan is just the baffoon earthling martial arts champion. He serves no real purpose beside adding some cheesy humor. There is no one named satan/shaytan in hell.

There is no geni bottle anywhere is the whole story. You are making this up and with no real imagination. There is the pressure cooker in which piccolo is first locked in but surely you can make the difference between a pressure cooker and a bottle? And not on the moon too. By the way the moon serves no real purpose in the manga (exept at the beginning of dbz): for the werewolves, when destroyed the plague of werewolves is no more and the moon being whats required to awaken the sayanjin's true powers, when destroyed it prevents them from becoming the savages they become when they look at full moon.

Anyone that truly thinks there are hidden fights between superstrong aliens going on on earth the way it happens in dbz got deep issues.

That is not to say KI manipulation doesnt exist. This is real but again, it existed BEFORE dragon ball came to existence not the opposite... Seriously made my day.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Kroshka

And the whole spirit bomb thing, I would think "He's charging that spirit bomb, he's in the weakest position right now, and why are you talking for an episode?!"
But that's all besides the point.

I remember when Gohan was teaching his girlfriend how to make a basic ball of energy. He explained it so perfectly and I tried it, for like 5 minutes because I was 11. I always wondered if I would have gotten it with more practice.
As someone said, they did have to train their bodies to be able to handle how much energy they were using.
The process I think was something like this
- train the mind and emotions
- train the body
- train the spirit.

At first they trained with giant turtle shells. Then they trained in areas with higher gravity. Yeah how does one get the 2nd type of training anyways?

I its basic essence Dragon Ball isn't any different from Harry Potter, The X Men, and just a host of wizard vs wizard movies, shows, ect out there. Folks laugh but Pokémon is actually a fair tutorial to certain dark arts that can be traced all the way back into the Sumerian world.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

shells4u

what is dragon ball z??? Is this a TV show about lawyers mediating??? OP please explain what a dragon ball is???

it's a show with drawings of cartoons that don't move and have voice over dialog, they switch drawings out when a new person talks, or when a different point in the plot unfolds. sometimes the still drawings are switched out quickly and sometimes not. the dialog is basically the same in each show...bad guy shows up, starts kicking butt, good guys rally, and kicks the bad guys butt.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join