It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DragonBall Z theory. Can it be real?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Militarywarfare
Broly was more impressive tha Songgoku or caroto and vegeta.

Try to be Broly instead of those 2.

Broly was a total badass. I couldn't imagine having to fight that dude. His heart was pure hatred and the power of hatred is one of strongest emotions humans can have. Or at least if we are programmed to.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
What if Pokemon was real?

Or do the laws of Sailor Moon cancel this idea out?

Stuffing small animals into a ball seems pretty nasty, also impossible, since in Pokemon they supposedly turn into electrical energy and somehow morph into a physical being and back and forth..... Maybe in a computer simulate projection.

Sailor moon, is very possible, in a god proven world, all they have is a magical gift from the moon goddess etc.

But DBZ concept is definitely possible, i mean you probably can't see beams and energy waves coming out of someone but it is proven that human do have Energy field, just like any other organic and non organic beings...
what if its possible to bend it? Magnets already do it!

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Is this that show with the yellow fur-ball thing or the power rangers?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Oh, it's real. It's all in your mind. So says the Super Saiyan.

EDIT: Watch his power level!

edit on 29-5-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Casualboy100

Same.. I could never get into it. lol

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheherrin
reply to post by irishpackerfan68

Nope. Because, and I hate to break it to you, but DBz is just a cartoon with a reoccuring theme revolving around redemption, and in the DBz world good and evil are presented (as in most stories) as universal concepts that just don't translate to reality any more than the Lord of the Rings or Little House of the Prairie does. You see, what we view as 'good' and 'evil' are just cultural/genetic influences mixed with a whole lot of subjective opinion. Once you understand that and you see it in action in different cultures, it's not hard to dismiss universal concepts of good and evil entirely.

You might want to also research a bit about chi and how some in martial arts claims to be able to harness it. Although I'm not a complete skeptic on chi, I have doubts as to those who claim to be able to channel it in fighting, as in Dim Mak. Most of the cases I've seen where people tried to prove it to others, it was debunked, and it seems in all of those cases, chi only affects those who believe in it.

Absolutely correct. And this is why people assume that beings make of dark matter and dark energy are evil.

When we are surrounded by it and it creates our reality as well as our suns and planets. Im pretty sure that's the opposite of evil. But then again people are retarded and can't put 2 and 2 together. If a being is made of the darkness you can pass your hand through. Then it must be connected to the universal darkness that also you can wave your hand through and not feel.

Use your brain people and ignore all that random crap. Sprituality can be explained with science.
Pretty freaking easily.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Both Goku and Vegeta are aliens. Neither of them have any human blood in them. They possess capabilities that were bound to surpass even the greatest human trainers with flying colors, as proven in the case of Master Roshi. Goku surpassed his skills by the time he was an early teenager, which is really saying something considering how long Roshi was training before he ever met Goku. Goku had to go train with Mr. Popo, whose race has never been revealed (unfortunately) and then with the Kais, who are comparable to gods.

In short, Vegeta and Goku are kinda like Superman in that their powers come not from their training, but the biology that allows them to push their training beyond human standards.

edit on 29-5-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

what about the dragon balls themselves? In the show when you collect all seven dragon balls (chakras) you get to call upon the dragon (kundalini) that has the Power to grant you almost any wish you want. Not to mention the pleadian/aryan motif of the blonde hair and blue eyes when they reach supersayan level. It goes on and on.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by neetkrop7

Have you ever researched the real history behind those details as regards toriyama?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by neetkrop7

what about the dragon balls themselves? In the show when you collect all seven dragon balls (chakras) you get to call upon the dragon (kundalini) that has the Power to grant you almost any wish you want. Not to mention the pleadian/aryan motif of the blonde hair and blue eyes when they reach supersayan level. It goes on and on.

I never even thought of it like that. I never put those together that's crazy when you put it that way.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

NOt in a million years!

and im serioius, think about it even if we were able to harness the chi today, it would probably take almost a million years or more for the human body in every generation to be able to wistand powers like DBZ characters

NOt only do you have to think about it spiritually but scientifically as well. Our whole structure would have to change. Because your litterally have to develop a body that can wistand substantial amounts of energy in order to not blow up. you have to think about what would happen to to our vital organs, our skin , hair everything would have to evolutionize in a stronger form. our skin would have to be thousands of times more stronger than iron if you get hit by a Power wave like those on DBZ. our eyes would change as well in order to fight at tremendous speeds.
just like superman and the kryptonians.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
EXTREME KUNG FU (MATRIAL ARTS COMPETITION)

For those who never/do not believe in Qi Qong. Everyone has Qi. It takes patience and practice. This is just a small demo of Qi Qong

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tlexlapoca

Valid argument. Great points. You seem to be suggesting evolving into this process. Well I have a feeling humans are able to harness these energies just not to those extremes. Besides you have to take steps towards that goal to adapt/evolve into it
edit on 29-5-2013 by irishpackerfan68 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

No I have not. But..... I have studied eastern mythology and the correlations between the cartoon and myths in
Hinduism, Shintoism, and Taoism are so tight that it would be almost impossible for Akira not to have gotten the names of his characters as well the motifs expressed in the cartoon from the folklore native to his Japan let alone that entire part of the world. Check for yourself, the names and concepts are all there. It's exactly what George Lucas has admitted to doing for his movie ideas.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Only if my boy. Spiritual enlightenment is real. Anyone who takes mediation serious for about a month or so will understand it's effects and come to know the reality of the self and how powerful it really is.

DBZ though? haha nah.. I wish, I wish.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

S N F just for mentioning DBZ
and S n F because thats a theory I think every DBZ fan thinks of, also I'm shocked I never would of guessed some of these ppl were dbz fans...

Anyways to answer your OP, yes I know its possible, look at high level master martial artist, they can punch with the force of a crashing vehicle, they can punch through objects, not feel pain, etc etc...chi ki qi chakra whatever you wanna call it is real, and imo logically if those are real, one should be able to harness that power
So I'll see you in the Hyperbolic time chamber and we can get to work.

And for those who don't no dbz or just want to live through some great moments of the characters depicting what OP is talking about look bellow

for people who don't know or need a refresher or wanna know what dbz is about watch this, hears a special that explains the world of dbz

a clip from the ep ppl talking about

Gathering energy for spirit bomb + making a wish

When you master these powers you can teleport anywhere

during a fight

across a galaxy

you can blow up planets

Heres a quick example of the different forms of the main character watch as he ascends

a great explanation on how vegeta became a super sayain

resisting mind control/possession

PINEAL GLAND ACTION

Some cool fights

ehh theres much more but yal should get the idea, hope you enjoyed some or all of the clips, I know I did, I also tried to choose scenes that didn't have many spoilers, just incase someone new is interested in starting the series. Also I apologize that some of the vids are from different dubs, also none are amvs just official clips

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by D3AD537
EXTREME KUNG FU (MATRIAL ARTS COMPETITION)

For those who never/do not believe in Qi Qong. Everyone has Qi. It takes patience and practice. This is just a small demo of Qi Qong

Watched, still don't believe

I've actually sparred with a qi gong/kung fu "expert" when I only had basic skills in MMA...and he couldn't hold a candle to me

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

Only if my boy. Spiritual enlightenment is real. Anyone who takes mediation serious for about a month or so will understand it's effects and come to know the reality of the self and how powerful it really is.

DBZ though? haha nah.. I wish, I wish.

Nonsense. Been meditating for decades now, and I threw away the spiritual dogma away a long time ago. You don't have to believe in spiritual ideologies whatsoever to explore meditation and it's effects.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewRevolution
To finalize, to doubt the idea and existence of energy is ignorant and foolish.

edit on 29-5-2013 by TheNewRevolution because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I don't think anyone here doubts the idea and existence of energy. lol

Although I'm not a complete skeptic to your claims about how we might possibly be able to manipulate energy, noone has ever proven even one of your claims, despite the fact it would be fairly easy to prove.

Also, brick and board breaking can be satisfactorily explained, no chi woo required whatsoever. In fact, there have been tons of studies which shows how it's done. There is nothing mystical about it whatsoever.
edit on 30-5-2013 by jheherrin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by xNightwing

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Originally posted by xNightwing

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by xNightwing

i have done some studying on chi, and im not understanding why your discrediting chi. Can you embellish?

I've never seen someone would could harness chi into forceful, physical manifestations

any time someone tries without an acting partner, they're debunked immediately

Have you seen everything?

Forget those that attempt to use partners to show their chi energy, its a show like an illusionist performs shows.

Just view a person attempting to break a brick in a single blow, this is done by both training the body to strengthen it and training the mind to focus on the situation at hand which is breaking the brick,
watch as concentration is gathered and focus on a point to where if the fist reaches this point the brick cannot occupy this same space, this in my understanding and experience is a way to use what is considered as Chi.

I believe it is not harnessed energy but realized energy that has always bound our reality together.

If that is the angle you're going with

Is opening a bag of potato chips using forceful chi?

come on man

Yeah it can be.

But if you have the idea of chi balls and such like street fighter and DBZ utilize in their storytelling then you are missing the point of what chi is.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join