It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My New Kitten Caroline.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Our pets are our family...many times, better than family and humanity in general. I feel so sorry for the OP for his loss and for you too and any others here that have lost a beloved pet. I have lost a few dear ones too...it hurts so bad. I've been crying on and off all day remembering my own pets that are no longer with me and came here and read of the loss of pets to folks here...we can share our grief, I suppose and there is some comfort in that...but, I will never forget each and every pet I have ever been lucky enough to let them own me. They picked me and I am forever grateful for the love they gave me. Human family...that was a different and scary story. Pets filled the void and I cherished their love! Hugs to all.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

That's a heartbreaking tale. At least the little guy found someone who loved him, along the way.

I will judge a person's character, based on how they treat animals. Mankind has trashed the earth, and in the process abused all the animals. I have very little sympathy, for my fellow man.

Although you seem to have a heart, winofiend.

edit on 31-5-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nake13

Dammit, I knew better than to read that. Makes me cry every time. Lost our girl ( a little dog) about a year and a half ago to cancer.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
So sorry to hear you lost your cat.I'm one of those people who Need to have at least one cat at all times,they're essential.A house is not a home to me,without a cat in it.My sincere sympathy.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

You are so right. Cats are so special. I can't buy another one; tired of buying coyote food. I have two feral cats that I have had for over 12 years. I leave my garage door open about 6 inches and they come and go. However, every domestic cat I have ever had was killed by coyotes.

I hate coyotes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join