It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot filmed on American Hoggers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Good catch with that video. Coincidence ?
Also all those hogs as a food source would be a good reason for Big Foot to hang around, unless its a Herbivore

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Negative. Fail.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Gold content provider and thats the extent of your contribution?
Wow standards are low on ATS.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ratings are probably down. Need viral topic to kick start current or new program.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Ratings are probably down. Need viral topic to kick start current or new program.

Isn't that the truth? It only takes a few episodes to become bored. I don't understand why anyone would want to pay to have someone capture wild hogs on their property alive anyway when it only costs the price of a bullet to be rid of them. It's not like anyone is going to make pets of them, and releasing them elsewhere just shifts the problem to somebody else.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
At .13 seconds (AND OTHER STOPS) enlarged it sort of looks like a "old english sheep dog''

edit on 29-5-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

So true. Where I live people hunt them since they are destructive and the state doesn't regulate hunting them. There is a yearly contest also. Hogs can really destroy a field.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

from the anomalist web site (Is it some sort of optical illusion? We are anxiously awaiting the ever-dependable Phil to dissect this one for us. In the meantime, here's a link to the Entire episode of American Hoggers: Turf War.
FYI this is the complete show here : Turf War

Premiere Date: 04/30/2013

www.aetv.com...

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Could be a horse ? speaking of bigfoot ,what happened to the supposed big foot killed recently and the guy is supposedly waiting to show it or something ?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazztrance
Could be a horse ? speaking of bigfoot ,what happened to the supposed big foot killed recently and the guy is supposedly waiting to show it or something ?

That was "Ricky Dyer" (of Georgia bigfoot hoax fame) he's a sociopath. He lied. florida.arrests.org...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Being that the show was about pigs could be a kickass size pig.
Lil buggers can really move it when needed.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Well, here's a break down on what "it is" and it don't look like the money shot. It just a ...

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
lol nice work ruffready

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

It's a person on a bike.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'll echo a few other's comments to the effect that, judging by the way it moves, it does seem to be some type of simian creature, although it does seem rather small to be considered a "bigfoot", which are generally believed to move in an upright, bipedal fashion.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Most plausibly, I'm gonna say it's either a Human perpetrating a hoax to get some ratings, or it's misidentification.

Either way, it's not detailed enough to be able to say one way or another. It really can't be used as "evidence" of anything. And due to the ease with which people can perpetrate video and photographic hoaxes these days, nothing short of a Big Foot in the flesh, with DNA evidence to back it up, is going to be conclusive.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
From what I can make of it, bigfoot has a fanned tail, wattles, and says "gobble gobble!"

The thing in the background running across the screen doesn't look too far from this.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I've seen some pretty amazing big foot videos. I can't tell what this is though. Too inconclusive I think.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It looked like an up-right be-pedal blurry possible bigfoot hauling arse. Or it could be the worlds fasest olympic runner in a bigfoot costume.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
My favorite part of the thread is all the people saying it doesn't look like bigfoot running, like you all know what bigfoot running looks like, loL!

I personally think it does look like an ape.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join