It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot filmed on American Hoggers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This is pretty cool. What do you think it is? I don't know yet when this show aired yet.

"All we can say about this latest from taken from American Hoggers is: Wow! We don't normally like to call something a Bigfoot unless we really think that it's a Bigfoot, but this is a freaking Bigfoot! This thing is fast! OMG. Holy-mother-of-Jesus man. This is an incredible footage."

edit on 29-5-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
A blurry video of something running in the background and they jump to Bigfoot? There is no detail or anything about it that makes me think bigfoot.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Yep. This is it folks. This is the undeniable proof of Bigfoot. there is no way on earth this can be ANYTHING other than bigfoot. No way. Grainy 2 second clips are an automatic green light to Proof Town

/sarcasm

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
This is pretty cool. What do you think it is? I don't know yet when this show aired yet.

"All we can say about this latest from taken from American Hoggers is: Wow! We don't normally like to call something a Bigfoot unless we really think that it's a Bigfoot, but this is a freaking Bigfoot! This thing is fast! OMG. Holy-mother-of-Jesus man. This is an incredible footage."

edit on 29-5-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

I was about to post the video, there was only a blank page before. Anyway, it's very indistinct but does look a bit odd.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I read that it is from Season 3 episode 2 on the "Bigfoot Evidence" site from a poster FYI. I thought it looked pretty good and thought "maybe its a Emu?" but, It is hard to tell. Just thought I'd post it for all to see

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Whatever it is it didn't appear to be running on two legs in a human like fashion. It looked more like a regular old gorilla to me- which would be odd, but it depends on where the episode was shot. It could be an exotic animal sanctuary or something. Will investigate after consuming more coffee.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Very interesting. Do you know where this was filmed?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
Very interesting. Do you know where this was filmed?

Not yet, It was just put up. I guess if you can find the episode I posted Season 3 episode 2 it will give that info.

Man! That thing is running !! Maybe there is a better resolution on the episode?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Whatever it is it didn't appear to be running on two legs in a human like fashion. It looked more like a regular old gorilla to me- which would be odd, but it depends on where the episode was shot. It could be an exotic animal sanctuary or something. Will investigate after consuming more coffee.

Yes, it does. If you find anything post it ! (I'm drinking a Frappuccino) This film is a real
I like these

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

looked like it was running on all fours to me, you can see the front legs/ arms stretch out and the rear legs pull into the front.

also, the way they film and edit the all the shots i'm sure someone would have saw it, and the shows producers would have broke a story like we filmed a bigfoot.
edit on 29-5-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Well, Its definetly running on two feet. Its moving fast, but really nothing to compare it to, for height, size, etc.. The mystery animal or human cannot be determined just by the film, it could of been a crew member. Not that convincing

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

When I searched season 3 episode 2 the episode that came up seemed to be shot in Florida in the swamp. It is possible that the animal seen running in the clip you posted may indeed be a gorilla that escaped or was set free during any one of the larger hurricanes of the past several years- at least that would be my guess.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hey that thing is pretty freaky.
It's not an Emu the legs are to thick by the looks.
It looks like an upright biped, not a gorilla though.
Maybe a gorilla suit though, or a bigfoot.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Found this FYI : American Hoggers: Krystal And Lea's New Job May Involve Bigfoot

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

When I searched season 3 episode 2 the episode that came up seemed to be shot in Florida in the swamp. It is possible that the animal seen running in the clip you posted may indeed be a gorilla that escaped or was set free during any one of the larger hurricanes of the past several years- at least that would be my guess.

Yes, I agree. I'm near the Skunk ape area. Lots of stuff out there. Thanks.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
well it could be a gorilla, check out this one running and see what you think.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Can anyone post a screenshot?

Some of us in here don't have access to YouTube links and Videos... At work...

Thanks!

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It looked to me like a silverback gorilla.Of course i'm sure it isn't unless one escaped from a zoo?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I don't think the video contains enough substance to conclude that is Bigfoot. By the way it moves it looks more like an Orangutan to me.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

you do realise how many production crew it takes to film a series like that , dont you ?

an alledged bigfoot could not just run across the filming area un-noticed

further - the claim that it did falsifies the common claim that " they are so stealthy and elusive "

cannot have it both ways

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join