It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks Carol, You are the best.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
A big thanks to my wife Carol. You have made me happy every day Ive known you. I wake up to your smile, it's like that sunshine coming in the window. You are my rock. You are my best friend. You are my lover. You are my partner in life. You are the smartest, strongest woman I have ever meet. You are what a good life is made of. I can't imagine myself on those front porch rockers without you. You have stood by me in all my ventures, as support and as a partner. Simply put woman, I love you and could not exist without you. You are by far the best thing that ever happened to me. I owe being the man I am now to you. Thank you woman, I love you.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Did you go and buy a rifle without discussing it with her first??
I do things like that and I feel the same about mine as she just kind of looks at me like a dog, then scratches me behind the ears and tells me to go play!
But good for you either way!

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Whatever you did to get in trouble go fix something on your "honey Do list" that you've been putting off for too long and all will be forgiven- and if you wash the dishes as well you might just get "lucky"!

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I aint in any trouble. I simply love my wife. I would be more worried she would go buy a firearm and not tell me. Instead wrap it up and give it to me for fathers day. ( Hint Hint ). Browning Model 1911 please....... No guys my wife is a great woman. The best. Just want to shout it out loud some times. I got lucky the day I meet her.
edit on 29-5-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Trouble was just the first thing that came to mind. When my hubby writes me a love letter the immediate thing that pops into my mind is "What did you do- and how much is it going to cost?" Left over habit from the early days of yore I'm afraid!

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Ah, the cynic in me also wondered what mess you got yourself into.

However it's wonderful to read positive messages of love. I am happy being single, but for a small teeny fraction of a moment I felt the pang of envy... until I read your request for a gun. Ulterior motive maybe?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Why couldn't I find a man like you?

It is wonderful that you love and appreciate your wife. She is lucky to have you.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Why about face with the gun issue? Men and women who happen to love each other can also happen to love the shooting sports & be gun folks. We are that couple.Not unlike couples who ride bikes or garden as a hobby. I have just wanted that particular model for a long time. And she asked me what she could get me for fathers day. So a little or BIG HINT was given.LOL. But being serious, having her in my life is gift enough.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
that's a sweet sentiment but.... why post it here? Why post it at all? Looking for accolades? It looks like a personal note to a loved spouse to me. And what could be less personal than to post it here? I hope you spend a lot more time telling it to her while looking her in the eyes than on the computer putting it here. It seems like a kind of trolling to me. She needs to know it far more than anyone here.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

yeh but it brings a bit of hope for the rest of us girlies on the look out for guys who we now think are all twats, ahhhh there's hope at the end of the tunnel

I think it's a lovely thing to let us all no Carol isn't thought of as a door mat and tied to the kitchen sink

Yehar for Carol, i'm jealous!

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

You call it trolling. Actually you trolled the thread. You did'nt have to read it. You did'nt have to respond to it. It was a declaration of love to my wife. And so you know, she's seen it. She hears it. She lives it. She knows without a doubt where she stands in my life. I use this forum as my mountain top..And I'm screaming it loud & proud. I love my wife, she is the best..

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

Thanks young lady!! I can't offer advice on the topic of love, as it's different for each person. But I will leave you with this. You don't have to go searching for love....it will find you..when you lest expect it. Base the relationship on love, leave all the other BS out of it. Never argue in the bedroom and never use sex as a weapon. I know that's sucky advice, but it's all I got. I'm 50 and it's working for me & mine. Plus we could make that "50 shades of gray " book blush. WOO HOO

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Thank you for the young lady bit but i'm older than you and a granny who should no better but i'm still a teenager at heart woop woop, i'm sure loves just around the corner lol.

Amanda gets out her needles out and starts clicking

edit on 31-5-2013 by ballymoney50 because: opps

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

100% agree about being a teenager at heart. To quote a song." Growing up, leads to growing old, which leads to dieing, and dieing don't sound like all that much fun" Hope you stay young at heart allways. And that love is right around the corner...problem being it's a corner in another town.LOL. Peace and have a great weekend.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

100% agree about being a teenager at heart. To quote a song." Growing up, leads to growing old, which leads to dieing, and dieing don't sound like all that much fun" Hope you stay young at heart allways. And that love is right around the corner...problem being it's a corner in another town.LOL. Peace and have a great weekend.

pmsl you to open bbq, beer and shrimp

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Reading it isn't trolling, neither is responding in a way that didn't call out for a response. I am glad you have a wonderful wife; may you always treat her well and vice versa, I just didn't see the point and questioned the location. I guess I just prefer sharing personal feelings between myself and my loved ones. Peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

No hard feelings man. Just that every once in awhile, I want the world to know how special my wife is to me, & how much she means to me. I simply use ATS as my "mountain top". Shout it loud & shout it proud. I love my wife!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I'm thinking you invited me to a BBQ? Thanks for that, but if your outside of NC in the USA , I can't make it. Get yourself to that other town and get that fellow off that corner he's been waiting on. He's waiting on you. Age has nothing to do with it. Hope all your days are filled with smiles and laughter. Peace OYM1262
edit on 4-6-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join