It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Members of Congress Ask President Obama About Classified USAF Medical Records [Bentwaters]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
very interesting.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Perhaps a letter to the NSA asking for the complete information would have been better than a letter to Obama...they apparently know everything these days, so they'd know about the case and medical records.

What reason could the Military and Government have for keeping these records hidden if there is nothing to hide ?

Isn't their mantra 'If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear'...that chestnut works both ways.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Just to clear up the "Nuclear Weapons" on the base at the time the incident occurred. There were no nuclear weapons there were however, nuclear warheads stored on the base. Under the legal terms applied through various treaties, they didn't count as weapons until attached to a delivery system.

It meant that NATO could say. No there's no nuclear weapons on the base and be telling the literal truth, if not acting within the spirit of the truth.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

i'm thinking it was probably something the military was trying out.

considering we use depleted uranium rounds instead of something like tungsten carbide. tungsten carbide is harder than depleted uranium, though depleted uranium is a bit more dense. still, the military prefers a more dense projectile...even if it is radioactive and can cause birth defects and other ailments.

i think the same rationale was used in the creation of whatever this was. i think a race that has the technology to travel through space to other habitable worlds would have a way to do it that didn't involve harmful radiation.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join