It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our bodies and soul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I am an amateur ghost hunter and have seen and heard things on recordings that have convinced me beyond a show of a doubt that there is something after death. What exactly I cannot say, my faith tells me what I should believe and I do but there are still unanswered questions. For example, how is the body connected to the soul? What is the mechanism that tells the body to fail and the spirit to separate? How is it connected? This has been a source of fascination for me for a while now and I have a theory. My theory is that our body is like a car and that our soul is the driver inside. In other words our soul has a symbiotic relationship with the body. I remember a UFO program a few years ago that talked about how aliens may have a symbiotic relationship with their craft. That was before Wi-Fi, blue tooth etc. Kind of seemed far-fetched to me at the time but now as technology advances it seems very plausible and in fact almost inevitable that we will develop this technology. So is it so far-fetched that our soul connects to our bodies in some sort of a symbiotic relationship? Let me know what you think.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WesternIowaParanormal

Not sure if you wanted a response inundated with religion or not.

The not: Our bodies are vessels of our soul. That is the reason we hold on dearly to it. Once we are broken free of our vessel, we then hold on to our soul. You can see this hold in every living being on this earth. We all cling on to what we know, fearing the unknown.

Edit: So yes, I am agreeing with your concept of the soul.
edit on 29-5-2013 by ChuckNasty because: as above

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I can't answer your question exactly but I can tell you this: as I've written here a few times before, at the time of my father's death about 20 miles away in the hospital, I was 'visited' by an entity that I first sensed in the room, then it immediately slammed into my right temple; it was very much my father's spirit/soul/whatever and as he entered my skull he was saying, "Wheeeee, this is FUN!'

The oddest thing about this surpassingly odd occurrence was that the thing that hit me in the temple had MASS. It felt like a cross between the impact of a small marble and yet it went right through my skin and skull without resistance.

I got the call that Dad had died a few minutes later from my brothers who were up at the hospital with him at the time.

It took me a long time just accessing the information and considering my own sanity before I decided he had given me a helluva going away present. I'm convinced that everything is just differences in frequency, mass is just slowed light energy and just like a radio tuned to a certain station, we in this body can usually only 'hear' or sense certain frequencies. You die or become 'enlightened' and you upgrade your frequencies. And I really feel it's as dynamic and as simple as that. If you want to try to get closer to the lighter frequencies, go vegan. The slower energy of the dead animal food slows down your energies. The plants are closer to light frequencies because that's what they feed on. You'll only have to try it for a few days to see what I mean.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing and for the tip signalfire. I will definitely try going vegan for a few days and see what happens. I had a similar experience when my father passed. It wasn't a thump in the head but something a little different.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

This is absolutely fascinating, signalfire. I remember hearing a similar account years ago involving the death of a loved one entering his sons body briefly. Amazing.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
If you want to try to get closer to the lighter frequencies, go vegan. The slower energy of the dead animal food slows down your energies. The plants are closer to light frequencies because that's what they feed on. You'll only have to try it for a few days to see what I mean.

I've heard other people say this as well. I feel that, in the same way violent deaths can negatively impact a place, so eating animals that died violently can negatively impact our bodies.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I have been asking the same question for a number of years. I remember the day I kept experimenting and found that I extended beyond my body. Then not long after, I woke to a high pitch sound within and was suddenly standing on the other side of my bedroom and knew there were two others there with me. My body was on the bed, I was with these others I did not see and I was looking at this light body which was there and I assume was my soul. I was told the soul is sacred. Ok, that makes three of me, one physical, one astral and the real deal, the soul which was smiling, yet had no face as such.

Recently in my sleep after trying to get out of body, I have appeared twice to a friend and once to my wife as she slept. The first time it scared my friend as I tapped her on the shoulder to waken her and I was manifested from the waist up, causing her to scream. The second time, she remained calm. To my wife I united In the dream state in a very loving manner.

A few weeks ago for the first time, my wife had a ghost manifest in front of her face, again just the upper torso. It was a long dead aunt whom she admits was advanced spiritually. The aunt even talked and gave her a message of assurance. Yup, lots out there we don't know.

new topics

top topics

join