It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The humdinger revelation finally revealed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hi friends and fellow members.

Well… what can I say?

Yesterday I created a thread in general chit chat to inform you all that I would be revealing the humdinger of revelations today, as I am one to keep my promises, I have decided to share with you all this extremely important information which will change the Rodinus household forever as we know it.

It took me three days to harbor up enough courage to even talk about this disclosure with the members of the Rodinus household, but when I did… all hell broke loose!

Firstly : In a screaming snot splattering blubbering wreck, Mrs R ran for the front door with her half packed, half closed suitcase spewing socks, bras and other ladies attire all down the hallway and into the front garden…

Rodinus Junior could be heard muttering and cursing and screaming too as he threw his PS3 console through our fairly recently purchased flat screen TV whilst stamping his feet up and down which lead to severe cracks appearing on his bedroom floor and the kitchen ceiling.

All of this was going on as our 4 normally extremely vicious guard dogs cowered and whimpered with their tails between their legs under the garden table… the cat has just gone off sulking and I fear never to be seen again!

Not to mention our dwarf rabbit who is called “dinner” who now refuses to come out of her wooden house and sticks her nose up at even the fresh carrots that I especially went out into the garden and dug up to make amends…

I am telling you all…. It’s been a difficult couple of days after disclosing to my family members what i am going to share with you...

Anyway, after finally managing to run after, grab and re-shackle Mrs R to the kitchen stove and calming her down with some gentle words such as… “Come on love… it’s not that bad… why don’t you make us a nice dinner so that you can calm your nerves down?”… Bless her little cotton socks again…! And then running upstairs and promising Rodinus junior that not only will I offer him the latest X box and a new dwarf rabbit (I explained to him that our current dwarf rabbit is on its last legs anyway) (so yes, guess what Mrs R is making for dinner tonight? BUT of course only after he has filled in the cracks and repainted the kitchen ceiling?)).

The dogs got a couple of biscuits laced with ketamine… which seemed to have calmed them down no end (I might ask Mrs R to put some in the marinade for the rabbit!).

The situation calmed down once we had had our meal and Mrs R had finished the washing up, ironing and hoovering… so, this is when we decided to come up with our plan of action for the SHTF scenario which is to come upon us.

Below is the list that we have drawn up for our action plan in order to be prepared :

1 : Tape up all windows with black duct tape (keep rest of tape and store with cardboard toilet tubes in guest room for eventual later usage)

2 : Change all locks on all house doors

3 : Change the lock and wall up the entrance to my personal wine cellar

4 : Prepare a wet mattress under the stairs to hide under

5 : Set the dogs free (At least they will have something to eat when they find the sulking cat!)

6 : Let all relatives and friends know that we are unavailable for quite a while

7 : Prepare special food rations

8 : Prepare first aid kit (including many boxes of Aspirin and Alka-Seltzer

9 : Bury all family silver under tree at bottom of the garden

10 : Lock down the new pig poo resistant gas barbeque

Etc etc etc… the list went on way into the wee hours of the night…

Once you have read my revelation, all extra advice for this scenario would be much appreciated.
So why all of this? you are asking and scratching your head as you read this thread…

Well… the revelation is the following:

*Rolls out the drums*

During the short time that I have been a member here on ATS I have shared certain opinions and especially certain senses of humor with different members… some of whom are now on my friends list.

In particular one of those members has become a friend here on this forum and it is with great and sincere pleasure that I announce to you all that I have the honor of having that member come over from the UK and spending a couple of days with us over here in Sunny France during the Summer.

MAY THE PARTY BEGIN!!!!

Thank you for accepting my invitation Cody

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 29-5-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

edit on 29-5-2013 by Rodinus because: Word changed

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
*walks away*

that was so dissapointing.. i only JUST read the first thread (:

you suck! (:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Thank you for your pertinet, tolerant and understanding reply Okamitengu.

And i hope you have a wonderful day bringing you much joy and happiness

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

really... all this because your having a sleep over

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Thanks for the reply Whateva...

I would do exactly the same for you too Whateva if i invited you all the way over here from Sunny Australia and you accepted

In my eyes its not a sleep over, it's called creating bonds with those that you have never seen and that you have affinities with. (friendship if you like!)

Have a great day.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Dear Rodinus,

I have two things to say. Firstly, the moderators were right again for removing your original posts for two reasons. One, it violated the standard T and Cs and secondly, it was aimed at another member (I just got in trouble for that). The second part is that I am glad that the two of you will meet and wish you both the best. If the moderators have an issue, ask them to move it to the Relationships forum. Best wishes.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by Rodinus

Dear Rodinus,

I have two things to say. Firstly, the moderators were right again for removing your original posts for two reasons. One, it violated the standard T and Cs and secondly, it was aimed at another member (I just got in trouble for that). The second part is that I am glad that the two of you will meet and wish you both the best. If the moderators have an issue, ask them to move it to the Relationships forum. Best wishes.

Thanks Aquestion, i sincerlely appreciate your comment, it's a bit of a bummer when we take our time to come up with a thread and then it gets closed abrubtly... but sadly we sometimes forget to read through the T and Cs
for lack of time (some of us a secretly posting from work:lol)... but we all learn by our mistakes (old cliché)

Totally agreed with you... I believe that if a thread is removed it is because of a reason, which has been discussed in detail with moderation staff when they are trained to deal with us rascals here on ATS.

For your second comment, yes, it's absolutely great to put faces to words and i am sure that Cody and i will be coming up with a thread or two in the general chit chat forum/humour or relationships forum... depending on how many aclocholic beverages we have consumed!
(probably do a joint thread whilst Mrs and Mrs C are over here about wine tasting!) ITS A SHAME THAT A COUPLE OF OTHER MEMBERS CANT BE THERE TOO... hehe first ATS unofficial congress!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 29-5-2013 by Rodinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
lol I hereby declare that all women should be shakled to the stove oven.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I have my new pig poo proof jacket at the ready
Cody

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
Cody

Don't forget to ask Doc if he has a couple of spare gasmasks mate... but saying that, i have a spare one hanging around in the upstairs toilet... (i think i posted i pic somewhere on ATS with that gasmask in a coffee thread
:lol

Mrs C and Mrs R can share one i guess... Oh how i am eveil and come across as a male chauvinist! (which is not the case by the way ladies)... "Right... is that dinner cooked or not??)

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
lol I hereby declare that all women should be shakled to the stove oven.

Actually... Mrs R has very small feet, which is quite a blessing really as this means that she is much closer to the sink, oven and fridge... thus meaning that this is much easier on her back.

Funnily enough and in more of a serious manner... when we had the kitched fitted, the fitter asked for the height of my wife (she is quite small) so that the cupboards could be fitted to her height!... i found a coule of old wine crates for her to stand on, so kindly refused the kitchen fitters suggestion... thus costing us a lot less money and giving the kitchen a more "rustic" look!

On an even more serious note, this song came to my mind Cody when you accepted my invitation :

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 29-5-2013 by Rodinus because: Song for Cody

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Cody

You probably need NBC material mate!
Not just the pig poo... think about the 4 dogs, one cat... a half cooked dwarf rabbit, Mrs R and Rodinus Junior!!!
(bless their little cotton socks again!)

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I've still got my old bullet proof jacket around somewhere I'll look it out when I get home from work

This isn't related to lagalising gay marriage is it Rod

Cody

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Oh my goodness! TEOTWAWKI is upon us! You two together in one location could spell doom for us all! I shall prepare the gas masks and the Holy water posthaste!

I wonder how much the N.Koreans would pay for this information?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Rodinus

I've still got my old bullet proof jacket around somewhere I'll look it out when I get home from work

This isn't related to lagalising gay marriage is it Rod

Cody

Sorry mate, i am married so your luck is out there!

Kindest respects and a VERY virile handshake

Rod *said with a gruff voice*

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Rodinus

Oh my goodness! TEOTWAWKI is upon us! You two together in one location could spell doom for us all! I shall prepare the gas masks and the Holy water posthaste!

I wonder how much the N.Koreans would pay for this information?

*whistles the theme tune to the twighlight zone*

Only holy water?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

France will take longer to recover from this than it did
WW2

Cody

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I can picture this now...

a 2 man malitia playing games of SHTF. I want some pics

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

reply to post by littled16

France will take longer to recover from this than it did
WW2

Cody

*GULP*...

Maybe i should not have watched the film Project X!?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

And pictures you shall have
It may not be pretty though

you may end up looking like that.

Cody

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join