It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Conspiracie or someone else.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Since this is memorial month, we all, begining in school, say the Pledge of allegance at the start of every day.
That continues until you graduate. How many of us continue to swear that oath afterwards? The elected officials and those that serve also take oaths, one of which is to uphold the constitution of the US. I do not think the US is separate from the constitution. The US is based on the constitution. It was and should be one of the most important guiding priciples given to all of us by the founders of this country. Conspiracies undermine the US, however, they do happen. Those individuals are a danger by themselves, but as a group they become what a lot of individuals call the NWO. Im not telling you any thing you didn't know. Im just reminding you!

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jvarga390

*conspiracy is spelled like this...

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

oaths are dangerous,,, dont be bluttering them out, if you dont truly feel them...

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by solve

oaths are dangerous,,, dont be bluttering them out, if you dont truly feel them...

I have to agree with this.

Never take an oath and I do not particularly like the Pledge of Allegiance. Watching kids take it reminds me of the Hitler Youth.

new topics

top topics

join