It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government entities (state & federal) have billions in ''off the books'' CAFR* secret accounts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
*CAFR: Comprehensive Annual Financial Report. The video below (also see the following links: cafr1.com, thecorporationnation.com and realitybloger.wordpress.com) exposes the swindle of government in investing in off the books accounts that allegedly represent more in assets than is brought in via taxation that is not shared with the citizens. According to the expose governments use "budget" shortfalls as an excuse to raise taxes even while the secret funds available would make tax increases unnecessary. It is time to force Congress to investigate and audit these off budget CAFR accounts and reassess our tax system in light of the revelations. View the 15 min video and feel free to post your comments.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Taxes are no longer necessary.

I stop reading there. No point going further if he's going to start with a lie.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
"Force congress to investigate"
They are the ones reaping the profits

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JeffreyCH
"Force congress to investigate"
They are the ones reaping the profits

That's what I was thinking. Let's ask the wolf to figure out who's been eating all the sheep.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JeffreyCH

A lot of the profits are probably going to Corporations also and with the political election process being dependent upon "donations".....well, point made (albeit a broader issue including "lobbyists" as well).

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

He said that there are 2x the assets than is brought in via taxation....if so, then taxation could be unnecessary but I was not saying that. I would have to see the numbers and I doubt that we ever will....but I do think it is safe to say that tax increases (as a part of the game that they play) may be unnecessary.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
this is old news the government has always made profits that they hide form everyone

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
they basically own at least 80 percent of everything on earth
they are the board members and share holders they talk about keeping happy
they own every process from start to finish and just tell us complete fabrications

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
cafr,s are where the worlds wealth is hidden

top topics

join