It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul contradicts Jesus

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
When they weeded the bible scriptures out and persecuted the true Christians, the essenes and gnostics, the wording became a mixture of history, some codes to dark arts in egypt, rituals and portalling in negative, and also, throwing in some very patriarchal (putting down women/children/slaves) language. True gnostics, the positive good loving developing people, did not harm others, did not keep info from people, however, they also did not martyr themselves in various theocracies and police states by explaining things in the open to everyone.

Most people seem to take the scriptures literal, in a fundamental way. This really appeals to the world's mismanagers so they like scriptures coaxed in ways to keep truth intact, BUT, the people enslaved.

Paul was such a guy who could write the gnostic way.

So all my life I looked at his fundamental words and thought he was a misogynist and didn't appreciate his presence in the scriptures. Until I read a bit more.

www.spiritofthescripture.com...

I'm 2/3rds done all the links I can find. Joshua Tilghman explains the things that have leapt at me, and then more, in depth, in gnostic positive way.

It seems that much of the scripture is in the fundamental layers, a trap, but in the metaphoric meanings the opposite, and enlightening.

Except for Christ's message. His example even in the fundamental, if you ignored everything else and only walked in his footsteps I have a feeling your third eye and connection to your HS and Family would occur naturally.

There are only 2 ways to do this, one is forcing it on a low frequency with substances, which is what many of the power seekers do, they seem to want to cut themselves off from HS and Source.

The other is to do good works, Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of Heaven And All Else Will Be Added!

Meaning, meditate and seek within, for years. Give to others, and grow your positivity, work at overcoming the problems in your life, and any argumentative nature, and learn to give to those around you without force and control, and then your positive mind/spirit will form a positive environment and you will live in abundance, and share that.

Esoterically, this body is the temple described in 1 Kings 6:7. In that scripture, Solomon builds a house for the Lord:

“…there was neither hammer nor axe nor any tool of iron heard in the house, while it was in building.”

The reason there was no hammer, axe, or tools heard in the construction of this house is because the house wasn’t a literal house; it always has been and always will be the human body!

Paul makes this clear in 1 Corinthians 3:16:

“Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and the spirit of God dwelleth in you?”

Paul was a radical that went against the Pharisees for his day. These Pharisees wanted to force a literal interpretation of the scripture over all aspects of people’s lives, when in reality the higher meanings were veiled in the spiritual interpretations. Paul said forget it. He left the dead religion of his forefathers for true spirituality...

Paul said that he travailed …in birth again until Christ be formed in you (Gal. 4:19). Hopefully we understand what Paul is really saying here; namely that the Christ formed in us is a super conscious aspect of ourselves that is waiting to become consciously manifested in the human body temple. Why do you think Paul uses such language as “travail” and “birth?” This is the language of the human body, and Paul is telling us that our body must birth the super conscious aspect of our higher selves [Christ] into conscious awareness.

Similarities between Eastern Religions and the Bible

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
There are many articles, on that link, but will just reword a bit without searching.

Basically the concept of Christ formed within us as Paul was saying.

One of the things Joshua Tilghman brings up is the code Is Ra El, which I'd posted on before and in a negative way, ie. woe unto the worlds so called "elite" mismanagement team of immature slavers who seem to follow a dark occult egyptian magic religion that is coded in this.

But you see, codes can be dark. However, there is always a strong presence of Light, that is there for all, wherever they try to plot darkness. So if that was ever what any of them meant, its not the correct meaning.

Isis, Mother, Mother Earth, Right Hemisphere, Pineal, Subconscious (the part that is connected to Spirit and Spirit abilities and in No Time, also controls functioning of the body and co-creates our reality). ie. (when the two are in allignement and are one, in the gospel of thomas, ie Mother/Father, pineal/pituatary, inner/outer, subconscious and conscious, all positive ie seeking the kingdom of heaven first, then one is Christed ascends, or is a strong superman in the world.

Ra, the Father element, the Left Hemisphere, the Conscious dealing with material, the pituitary.

When the 2, become one, the son of man becomes the Son of God. Son meaning son and daughter. The third eye opens, the phone line home on a positive Loving Frequency. And the Christ emerges within one.
edit on 11-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Now, to me, what doesnt put the authors of the scriptures off the hook is that the languages, and terms used, if actually attributed to many of them, (in this case Paul's were less as a tool, he speaks wonderfully on Love, and what it is:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
1 Corinthians 13:4

1 Corinthians 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

etc/

However, as with the name Israel, I notice that words chosen are dualistic, in other words, they certainly can have a negative and positive meaning, but the PTB put so much esoteric occult and ritualistic in the world even with cult groups that murder, that most people run from the truth. That is very dark side. It is dark side to chase people away from truth by creating monster shows.

So anyone writing along the lines of dualitistic meanings can't be what I call a white hat, or even a grey hat. That is selling out.

And you never do that.

You do a citizens arrest on them instead and expose them.

Another hidden meaning of Israel and gentile is this: its not about race, but about those who go within, the gnostics and those who translate religions without, fundamentally, or in a more harsh wasy, smiting, putting veils on women, and basically harming others, believing in a God of Harshness not LOVE.
edit on 11-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The anti-Paul people, good Lord. If Paul is wrong, which part of Holy Scripture is correct?

Scripture is the inerrant written Word of God.

Here is another objection that is wild, makes no sense, rejecting the faith, Roman Catholicism. So, an errant Church compiled inerrant Scripture.

???,

colbe

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join