It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Darker Side of Abductions.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Apparently scavengers will not touch animals that have been abducted, also if it were the government, why would they drain the animal of ALL it's blood?
edit on 28-5-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)
The fact that predetors won't touch the carcass is truly UNNATURAL.Just like witnesses describing how all the wildlife noises in the area will suddenly go silent when a UFO is nearby.That too is just totally unnatural,which I can't help but to be concerned about these beings intentions for us.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
When I was 14 or 15 years old I went to a buddy's place to spend the weekend. He lived on a dairy farm. Well, they had one of their cattle cut up a few days before I got there. I never saw the animal, but my buddy told me, "all it's blood was gone, like an effin vampire got it". They called the cops and they did an investigation..

The cow was found near a pond yet there were no footprints. His dad, who was an ex Navy Seal, blamed it on "gypsies up the road" but neither my buddy nor myself were convinced of that. He seemed spooked by the whole thing and I found that strange because this man was made of freakin' steel.

This was a few years before I saw my first UFO about two miles fr where this all happened. Crazy stuff.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by peashooter

Ive heard about that incident, its very alarming and It does have some simillairies with cattle mutilations and wernt ufos seen in the area.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It makes one wonder, what is the deal behind the mutilations, the million dollar question?

I'm tempted to go with the Vallee hypothesis here, the agents of deception.

The mutilations are a form of terrorism, a staged event to get maximum exposure and shock value. If whatever is doing this wants genetic material, why do they leave such gruesome residue behind? Surely whatever can perform such sophisticated forms of organ removal, as well as emptying the body of blood, could have a more adequate form of 'garbage disposal'.

IMO this is a form of terrorism, be it extraterrestral, interdimensional, or by human hands.
Whatever is doing this has a psychological agenda as well as the alleged gathering of genetic materials.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by cuckooold

The mutilations are a form of terrorism

Performed by humans or Aliens?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by cuckooold

The mutilations are a form of terrorism

Performed by humans or Aliens?

I don't know.

I'm currently leaning toward inter-dimensional beings, but that could change.

About the only thing I don't believe is that they are all caused by predation.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuckooold
why do they leave such gruesome residue behind? Surely whatever can perform such sophisticated forms of organ removal, as well as emptying the body of blood, could have a more adequate form of 'garbage disposal'.

Given the body parts taken from mutilated animals, it seems they are testing for the effects of radiation and other pollution.

In which case they would assume the sample is contaminated and therefore too risky to keep the animal onboard or transport to another location. The most sensible options would be: incinerate the animal or place it back where you found it.

Still don't understand the extraction of all the blood. Maybe to deter scavengers from eating the carcass, and passing radioactive elements into the food chain?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Wouldn't that mean it's likely the rest of the cattle are also contaminated, and enter our food supply when they are slaughtered?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
30 years ago I knew a fella when I was in the Army. He came from the middle of nowhere Nebraska and was raised on a hog farm. He said that every so often he'd come upon one of those text book mutilated hogs ... bloodless .. no blood anywhere .. no footprints around the animal ... certain bits of the animal cut out perfectly. They never saw or heard when it happened. But it definately happened.

This story of yours reminded me of that ....

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuckooold
Wouldn't that mean it's likely the rest of the cattle are also contaminated, and enter our food supply when they are slaughtered?

If my theory is right then yes. But we bury dead humans under lime so foxes don't dig them up. And we stop predators from eating our cattle. Therefore we are safely encapsulating the radiation in our food supply so that when humans die off, the foxes can take over.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I am confused.. So your never heard humans beings abducted? or You just heard of abductions? or Were you a skeptic turned believer? or Worse....

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab
I am confused.. So your never heard humans beings abducted? or You just heard of abductions? or Were you a skeptic turned believer? or Worse....

I guess this thread is about establishing a link between animal and human abductions, which could be important. It may well be the case that humans are abducted to check for signs of contamination.

That speaks to the motives of the abductors. They clearly have a stake in the health of humans and their food supply.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join