It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are All Debtors, USA is a Corporation, Great Britain Owns The U.S.A, Income Tax is Our Payment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I posted a rather large post on facebook about this a year or so ago. I no longer use FB but will see if I can go on and find the info and post it here.

There is a large connection between what the OP has brought up and the Libor Code that Lincoln instituted at the end of the civil war, the Organic Act, The Federal Reserve Act as well as other acts and bills.

The basis of all of these acts were to collateralize Americas Public assets in order to pay off debts incurred during the Civil War, WWI and II. We first collateralized all federal lands at the end of the Civil War for collateral for our national debt. Then again in the 1930's we collateralized our nations assets but at that time all assets public and private were issued as collateral to the IMF and World Bank which basically made us all property of the IMF.

Ill dig through my old FB posts tonight and see if I can find the info I posted, I had even found congressional notes to verify this.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

The one thing that always puzzles me is why Britain gave up The 13 Colonies so easily.
It doesn't make sense.

Britain was at war with France, Spain and The Netherlands at the time - put simply it was viewed as the lesser of two evils to lose The Thirteen Colonies and ensure victory against the European powers.
Logistics were obviously against the UK.
Perhaps the UK thought it would be possible to regain the USA at a later date.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Erich94

You got's a star and a flag from me dude.

I found out about this stuff not too long ago, maybe 3 years ago.

But I agree with the video's, the U.S.A is run by the military, just look at the names of the people that run it, and when they mentioned the flag that was priceless, not a lot of people know about this, this information should be passed around like wild fire, it will set us free!

When I say military i mean banks and so on and so on, America was always a company, so is Canada, NZ, Australia, South Korea, Japan, well you know this so yeah...

Even the Supreme Court is a company!!
edit on 29-5-2013 by XaniMatriX because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join