It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are All Debtors, USA is a Corporation, Great Britain Owns The U.S.A, Income Tax is Our Payment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

On January 22, 1783 Congress ratified a contract for the repayment of 21 loans that the UNITED STATES had already received dating from February 28, 1778 to July 5, 1782. Now the UNITED STATES Inc. owes the King money that is due January 1, 1788 from King George via France. Is this not incredible that the King funded both sides of the War? But there was more work that needed to be done. Now the Articles of Confederation which was declared in force March 1, 1781 States in Article 12 " All bills of credit emitted, monies borrowed, and debts contracted by, or under the authority of Congress, before the assembling of the United States, in pursuance of the present confederation, shall be deemed and considered a charge against the United States, for payment and satisfaction whereof the said United States, and the public faith are hereby solemnly pledged.

Great Britain

Full Story

The following video has some graphic language in it at the beginning so viewers beware.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Interesting read from the Full Story link you provided. It's difficult to know for sure how current or relevant the information is, and if it hasn't been re-written or changed 1000+ times since then.

I'm curious if you know where the original citations in that paper came from? There are references to "US Statutes at Large" that I'm not familiar with.

S&F

~Namaste

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
No Star, no Flag....this has been brought up many times and even here on ATS....

Abovetopsecret Post

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'll give you a star and flag because its worth talking about again, for all the new members to see.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Great Britain doesn't own America. The federal reserve owns America just like they own Great Britain in the form of The Bank of England.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Saying Britain owns the USA is like saying Italy owns the Vatican. The 'Square Mile" is what owns the USA, BRITAIN and every other country with an established central bank.

You will likely not read about old wealth and power in Forbes and I doubt Robin Leach will report their life style. And on top of that I highly doubt ANY of the truly powerful families would be caught dead in the dirty USA. That's where the peasants live.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FirstCasualty
Saying Britain owns the USA is like saying Italy owns the Vatican. The 'Square Mile" is what owns the USA, BRITAIN and every other country with an established central bank.

You will likely not read about old wealth and power in Forbes and I doubt Robin Leach will report their life style. And on top of that I highly doubt ANY of the truly powerful families would be caught dead in the dirty USA. That's where the peasants live.

Expand that thought....how does the Vatican own the United States and Britain and every other country with a "central bank"?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by FirstCasualty

Expand that thought....how does the Vatican own the United States and Britain and every other country with a "central bank"?

That may have been cryptic, my bad. No the Vatican does not own the US or Britain. But Italy does not own the Vatica , it is sovereign, as is the Square Mile within Britain. Britain cannot control the US because the Square Mile controls Britain. The PM and the Queen have no power over what happens in those boarders and those boarders control what happens all across the globe.

THE SQUARE MILE
edit on 28-5-2013 by FirstCasualty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FirstCasualty

Okay...what is the "square mile"? Britain? The Vatican? Some dry desolate place in the Sahara? I am soliciting this information to expand the conversation; at least that is how I hope it is taken...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I wanted to add my 2cents, but of course not literally as money has no value in the world of those that control. The only real value is the lives, and doing of the people, that is what $$ is all about. The monetary system is what they make it.

The #1 definition of money is this

the most common medium of exchange; functions as legal tender

And monetary system

anything that is generally accepted as a standard of value and a measure of wealth in a particular country or region

Those who posses "wealth" need no money.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Okay...what is the "square mile"? Britain? The Vatican? Some dry desolate place in the Sahara? I am soliciting this information to expand the conversation; at least that is how I hope it is taken...

I put the Wiki in my last post.

Its an area in London that does not count as one of the 36 boroughs of London. Im not sure but it may be same set up as what goes on in D.C in the US. Just older and more powerful

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
bump

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
here is a link to the transcript of the original Treaty of Paris 1783.

Transcript of Treaty of Paris (1783)

Articles 4 and 5 deal with debts etc.

Article 4th:
It is agreed that Creditors on either Side shall meet with no lawful Impediment to the Recovery of the full Value in Sterling Money of all bona fide Debts heretofore contracted.

Article 5th:
It is agreed that Congress shall earnestly recommend it to the Legislatures of the respective States to provide for the Restitution of all Estates, Rights, and Properties, which have been confiscated belonging to real British Subjects; and also of the Estates, Rights, and Properties of Persons resident in Districts in the Possession on his Majesty's Arms and who have not borne Arms against the said United States. And that Persons of any other Description shall have free Liberty to go to any Part or Parts of any of the thirteen United States and therein to remain twelve Months unmolested in their Endeavors to obtain the Restitution of such of their Estates – Rights & Properties as may have been confiscated. And that Congress shall also earnestly recommend to the several States a Reconsideration and Revision of all Acts or Laws regarding the Premises, so as to render the said Laws or Acts perfectly consistent not only with Justice and Equity but with that Spirit of Conciliation which on the Return of the Blessings of Peace should universally prevail. And that Congress shall also earnestly recommend to the several States that the Estates, Rights, and Properties of such last mentioned Persons shall be restored to them, they refunding to any Persons who may be now in Possession the Bona fide Price (where any has been given) which such Persons may have paid on purchasing any of the said Lands, Rights, or Properties since the Confiscation.

And it is agreed that all Persons who have any Interest in confiscated Lands, either by Debts, Marriage Settlements, or otherwise, shall meet with no lawful Impediment in the Prosecution of their just Rights.

Article 8 protects the Mississippi River

Article 8th:
The Navigation of the river Mississippi, from its source to the Ocean, shall forever remain free and open to the Subjects of Great Britain and the Citizens of the United States.

This may have been established because I think New Orleans was under Spanish rule at the time?

I wonder if they wanted the new nation to be spelled differently?

Like "The UKnighted States of America"

ETA
there might be more info in Transcript of Treaty of Ghent (1814)

edit on May-29-2013 by xuenchen because:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Dean Clifford gave a good description of the city of London/crown corporation in this interview.....

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
an interesting article here:

When the Treaty of Paris was signed in 1783, most Americans thought that total Independence from England had been won.

The fact of the matter, however, is that true Independence from England never really materialized:

"Working with Hamilton, (Aaron) Burr helped raise subscriptions (shares) for a private company to improve the water supply of pestilence-ridden Manhattan, but Hamilton and Burr also secured a charter (underwriting) from the Bank of England.

New Yorkers were shocked to learn that the surplus capital from the venture had been used to establish the Bank of Manhattan, as the BNY was first known.

Twenty-five thousand shares were issued, of which 18,000 were held by investors in England. The Bank of England loaned the United States money in exchange for securities of the United States.

Now the creditors of the United States, which included the Bank of England, wanted to be paid the interest on the loans that were granted to the United States. So Hamilton came up with the bright idea of taxing alcohol. Consumers resisted, so President Washington sent out the militia to collect the tax - which they did.

That episode became known as the Whiskey Rebellion."

In essence, the "Whiskey Rebellion" was fought to oppose the first version of the Internal Revenue Service.

That is, the first attempt by the government of the United States to collect interest for the "Banksters" through the use of force. Note that the first unofficial Bank of the United States was 72% owned by "investors" in Great Britain.

I have argued in past articles that this was the true price of peace with England, allowing the Crown and the Banksters to continue to profit from our labors through the use of loans and currencies.

source

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Sorry, but this is BS.

They can't use the Articles of Confederation for ANYTHING, it's not a governing document of the US. When the articles were written the USA did not exist as we think of it today. There was basically no federal government to speak of. When the constitution was written and the US formed the articles lost all their power. Meaning, no, nothing in the articles holds any power over the US today.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The only thing that keeps 'old' wealth entrenched is the Govt Bond Market
it enables people to keep money with the Govt , it enables Govt to borrow
and spend , on the premise that interest on said Bonds will be repaid via
tax revenue.

I don't believe in the NWO just people protecting and working their wealth,
now if the Govt wasn't allowed to borrow, thus eliminating the need for
income tax, money would have to be risked ; invested or consumed .

This would probably mean a smaller Govt, more dynamic economies, and flying
cars

Oh the City of London is not above the law just biased economically to their
main industry Banking just like ( insert any city with a big employer revenue contributor)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The one thing that always puzzles me is why Britain gave up The 13 Colonies so easily.
It doesn't make sense.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
The one thing that always puzzles me is why Britain gave up The 13 Colonies so easily.
It doesn't make sense.

Some think it was a financial experiment.

Some think the exploitations could be achieved easier under a separate set of rules.

The new U.S. was to become self sufficient while the money systems would be manipulated from London.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by alldaylong
It doesn't make sense.

Some think it was a financial experiment.

Some think the exploitations could be achieved easier under a separate set of rules.

The new U.S. was to become self sufficient while the money systems would be manipulated from London.

I think you may be correct with your assessment.

The British Army in the 1700's by and large reigned supreme to most others. An example is the Battle Of Plassey India in 1757. An army of around 3,000 under British Command defeated a force of around 62,000 troops.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join